Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date (999 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by Lostchild(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
Among all my friends, I am the one that has dated the most bad ass women anyone can ever imagine. cool

Even if you remove relationship, my general experience with Nigeria women is extremely very bad.

The default Nigeria woman can be good too, but they are mainly very cold in heart.

Friend 1
I use to have a child hood friend. He is the type of guy that can't stay alone for one hour without feeling lonely. The type of guy that always want to have sex. Wherever he goes, he will instantly look for any date around him.

One day, he moved to a new neighbourhood, there he saw one babe he liked. He decide to try his shorts and the babe reciprocated. He wanted to just keep having sex as usual for him but the babe refused to have sex with him. The babe told my guy she needed more time to get to know him. sad

My guy heavily waited and complain to me about her up tight but I told my guy to be patient. Her stance for no instant sexual relationship is a sign that the baby girl is a very correct person. After enough patience, the babe lovingly open her legs for my guy smiley

We later discovered that the babe is an Angel in personality. She is the type that knows how to love and care. This young woman is a definition of goodness and selflessness. She has all the natural qualities that is very rare to find in women.

She just knows how to care and love too much. She is naturally an angel in human form.

She cries anytime my friend is angry with her. She is not the shawarmas and runs kinda girl, but a true lover, a helper and a caring woman.

If my friend gives her money to buy things for herself, she will use that same money to buy household items like food and daily needs in my friend apartment. She spend her own money a lot for my guy and makes sure my friend lacks nothing at home.

I began to admire her uniqueness and praise her.

Many times I stares at her in amazement. I wondered in awe and wish I could find a woman like her type. I envy her a lot and would forever be grateful if i will ever have such a darling of a woman in my life.

It is impossible for me to express her personality via writings

Even when my friend became broke, she faithfully stood by him and support my friend financially without her cheating. She use her hand works to financially cover my friend up.

She desire and wanted my friend to marry her but my guy did'nt want to marry a Nigeria girl. My guy wanted to japa and flee Nigeria. Even my friend painfully admit, he will not find a woman like her type again. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by Lostchild(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
Friend 2

I used to have a shy and very decent friend. He is the type that is very decent and cool headed guy. Why it is that, good guys always find themselves with bad women?

This my gentle guy was dating a crazy girl that belong to the street.

I am a person that is very protective, so I warn my guy that, this girl he was dating will surely effect him with HIV one day. He listened to me and followed me.

I began to look for a good woman for him. I did everything I can to fix my guy up with a new woman. Luckily I found one for him and the babe reciprocated. From the day one, I saw her uniqueness.

She is an average in beauty but very curvy. When my guy saw and experience this babe for the first time, it was not what he expected. I guide him to the best woman wink

After a while, we discovered that, the young woman was an earthly angel. Chaii, this babe made the life of my guy a heaven on earth. She is as well has a good family back-ground.

This girl is a financial generous slut. She gives like a crazy angelic woman. There are so many things about this babe that strike my fancy, and how I wish I could find a female like her.

Why can't I find an angel like this?, I blurted out

She is a definition of goodness, motherliness and generosity. She is true lover and a friend. She is compassionate, protective, patience, respectful, a helper and a caring woman.

She will go as far as to visit all members of my friend family and buys Christmas's gift for them all. She genuinely loves human being and very motherly and self-less in nature. She is like an honeycomb. Everyone enjoys her, because she is a person that cares too much.

It is impossible for me to put her personality into my writings. I told my friend to marry her because the man that will marry her will be a lucky dude.

Each time I remember the two of them, I smiled in regret. The memory of them still lingers in my head and makes me believes, there are still good Nigeria women out there. I am not talking about being nice here but angelic in nature.

As a man, there is a woman you will have, she will make your life beautiful. She will turn your world right side up (heaven). cool

But unfortunately, angelic women like the two above are very few now. They are hard to come by. You will be lucky as a man if you meet and have one in your life
Re: The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by Lostchild(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
Physically Attractive Women; are very dangerous to themself and to others. I avoid their ego like plague.

98% of the most physically attractive women are not wife materials. Instead of them to develop and grow in character, they focus on their physical beauty. They allowed their beauty to rot their brain which breed toxicity.

They always feel that with their beauty they can have any type of man they desire. Their pride will encourage them to slut and start sleeping with many different men.

They always end up struggling to marry because they lack the understanding that character is the true definition of a woman beauty. Character is like a fuel to a fire.

This question is ask, what is a beautiful woman?

A beautiful woman is one who has absolute understanding. One that's humble., compassionate, protect, patience, respect, a helper and a caring woman.

She is a person who is ready to make people around her smile. A woman who knows what she wants, sets certain goals for herself and goes after accomplishing them.

That is the best beauty a picture cannot express
Re: The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by Littlechild(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2023
As a man when you have money, it dictate what comes into your life. I made wrong choices when it comes to dating.

It took me many years of pain to realize that, all that glitters, are not gold.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by AVECDEO: 4:28pm On May 24, 2023
Mtchww...shey dis one dey whine me ni!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by Autobot05: 4:40pm On May 24, 2023
Seconded

1 Like

Re: The Most Attractive Women Are Bad To Date by Hemeshemeheru(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2023
Dating beautiful women suks. if d woman is extremely prety, d relationships will last for just 4 months

(1) (Reply)

51 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend If You Doubt His Love / Canada-based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-wedding Photos As They Set To Marry / He Never Get Intoxicate No Matter How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.