Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: (1175 Views)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / Advice Me: A Girl Is Forcing Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by lololo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
what do i do,
, my best friends girl is trying to force her self on me even when i am trying to pull her off, but most of the time i feel with in myself that trying to avoid her is not showing any good sence of an active man hood , it has really derogated my pride of activeness and cant tell what the sene will be if he finds out that we ever talked on phone more or less seeing each other,
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by sillyboy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
"Fire" her restless ass silly! angry tongue undecided
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by shostar: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
o boy, be wise
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by saucekid(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2007
omo chop the girl 'kpomo' and clean mouth cos if you tell your guy the level of things,you dont know what he might be thinking
make una chop una self,since you wont tell,she wont tell,simple as that
but you can be a goodboy like me and tell your guy
i hope if the tables were turned,he'd do the same for you
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by Seun(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
Force her off you!
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by saucekid(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ seun,

haba guy,how can you say something like that , consider it if the tables were turned,would your friend tell you anything?

i still go by my opinion,chop kpomo and clean mouth but when you see her the next day,dont degrade her
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by niceuzor: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
saucekid lol guy where you for come sef!!! grin

@topic

Forcing her on you & you dey form shabi?
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2007
Seun:

Force her off you!

Exactly! Unless you're a big girl's blouse, and she's an Amazon - big and tough enough to Larry Holmes a workout?
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by saucekid(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ niceuzor,
shey make i no speak my mind again?

if na you,shey you padi go tell you whatsup?make we no dey decieve ourselves

speak the truth and confirm satan as a liar

simple as that
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by t00cUTE(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
have u tout of d possibility, dat u gul is tryin 2 test u,which eva dont fall 4 it. think of d consequences.
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by Hollysmile: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2009
@poster, na ur 'best friend gal' abi na ur 'best friends gal'? Which wan nao?
Me think say na 'best friend's gal' oh!
Idiot! See wetin u wan do ur so-called best friend.
Ewu!
Re: What Do I Do: My Best Friend Girl Is Forcing Her Self On Me: by finemocha(f): 3:55am On Apr 19, 2009
hmmmm well as long as u will win the fight when ur best friend wants to break ur head then go ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys/men Not Use To Using Deodorant / What Do I Tell Him? / Girls What Would You Do In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.