Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! (4008 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / Advice Me: A Girl Is Forcing Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Liability(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
ever since my adolescent age, i have always been with my partner, my companion, which is my brazierre!

It gave me confidence, it was and still my supporter even though my keg is still standard and bold.

But just this morning, my boyfriend asked me to go braless to work. How could he do this to me? Its true today is world breasts cancer day and am in full support of this. But my boyfriend telling to go braless and strapless is like me going out na....ked in the street.

Please ladies did you all go braless today in support or world cancer day?

Matured contribution only.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
must you wear bra
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by lukuluku101(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lemme see the bress & bra in question before I comment tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Liability(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Baddestguyp:
must you wear bra
must you walk with your balls underneath?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Liability(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
lukuluku101:
Lemme see the bress & bra in question before I comment tongue tongue
i will show it to you in 2015.....keep waiting
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Crocz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
The gods says #issokay

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Begonia(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin Na wa o grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Begonia if I have offended you I am sorry stop bringing me to useless threads embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op nur be dis same your mumu boyfriend go swallow postinor thinking say na panadol?? angry

BTW him never stil die
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
ever since my adolescent age, i have always been with my partner, my companion, which is my brazierre!

It gave me confidence, it was and still my supporter even though my keg is still standard and bold.

But just this morning, my boyfriend asked me to go braless to work. How could he do this to me? Its true today is world breasts cancer day and am in full support of this. But my boyfriend telling to go braless and strapless is like me going out na....ked in the street.

Please ladies did you all go braless today in support or world cancer day?

Matured contribution only.
guess u av a sagging boobs, y cant u be braless if ur boob r still intact.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Begonia(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:
Begonia if I have offended you I am sorry stop bringing me to useless threads embarassed

Lol! Sorry oo grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by KingTom(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Begonia:

Lol! Sorry oo grin
You are forgiven grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't do it if you don't feel comfortable. It doesn't mean you don't support breast cancer awareness. Some of my friends went to work without bra and even took pictures and posted on their DP. Feel free to be strapped if you are not comfortable. I'm sure he'll understand. My wife wore bra today.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Crystalsemerald(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
Op nur be dis same your mumu boyfriend go swallow postinor thinking say na panadol?? angry

BTW him never stil die
You too hear name Liar ability, well for you Ms Liar, in a lay mans' language, pissure or idon'tbelieveit. Ghaskia !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Liability(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
kITATITA:
Don't do it if you don't feel comfortable. It doesn't mean you don't support breast cancer awareness. Some of my friends went to work without bra and even took pictures and posted on their DP. Feel free to be strapped if you are not comfortable. I'm sure he'll understand. My wife wore bra today.
tanx for this. Many ladies in the office came to work with their titties revealing in the attire. Me i cant ooo.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by philantoxx(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP I need digital evidence before I can advice u.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
tanx for this. Many ladies in the office came to work with their titties revealing in the attire. Me i cant ooo.

Hope your boyfriend didn't feel disappointed. It turned out to be great fun and a lot of awareness; especially with the involvement of men in the discussion. It's surely a creative way of raising awareness about breast cancer.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
must you walk with your balls underneath?
question for the gods
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by lukuluku101(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Unfollows
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! by lekjons(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
dnt mind ur bf oo.. he wan shyne ur congo! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / 5 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You / Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.