Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare (35092 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by RacistProudIgbo: 11:20am On May 29, 2023
Daddy the church needs you than politics.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by absoluteSuccess: 11:20am On May 29, 2023
Let love lead in anything you do. We can't solve a century problem in a day.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by aylive02(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
You will soon die of wailing. Continue.

Instead of you to respect your calling, you dabble into politics to cause chaos and deceive your gullible followers
. No. You will d!è instead

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2023
Nahunger:

How do you wish a human death, irrespective of your differences, you have a evil heart pray against it...

Just like ur monicker, hunger is really tearing your intestines. And has affected your reasoning. Sorry bro
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Larryndelaw: 11:21am On May 29, 2023
He is pastor of Doom. Shame unto all.pastors and prophets that predicted Tinubu will not ne sworn in. Thunder fire all of them
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
aylive02:
. No. You will d!è instead

I'm not wailing so I will Not die. You are foolish
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
You are just a looser as well as fake pastor. You can't never be our president you hear me
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by thaoriginator: 11:21am On May 29, 2023
grin

See hin mouth like old mama kpekus cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by ebenholer2(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2023
What is this pastor looking for for God sake...how can someone be so daft in accepting the truth like this
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by lailo: 11:22am On May 29, 2023
Bola Tinubu is their problem. So many of them can't withstand someone they hate so much presiding on their affairs for the next four years. I understand their pains, so disheartening grin
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by katchy2k: 11:22am On May 29, 2023
Just pray for Nigeria
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by dalaman: 11:22am On May 29, 2023
Shut up Pastor Tunde Bakare. Shut up!!
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by aylive02(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

I'm not wailing so I will Not die. You are foolish
. No, you are the idiotic one.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Levels2(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/im-discouraged-after-last-weeks-visit-to-buhari-bakare/

He's part of the reason why Christianity is been attack.

I'm a Christian but never shared same ideology of bring them down at all costs...
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by LagosEmir: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Instead of you to respect your calling, you dabble into politics to cause chaos and deceive your gullible followers
you and your family will die before him

Idiot
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Rebuker(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
I want to go back to my Cows and sheep which are much easier to control than fellow Nigerians, says Buhari:

https://www.nairaland.com/7707290/cows-sheep-easier-control-than
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:
you and your family will die before him

Before tommorow, you and your entire lineage will sleep and never wake up
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by ebenholer2(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Daddy the church needs you than politics.
How I wished someone should have informed him that 10million he used in buying nomination form can better the life of many of his congregations lavishing in poverty
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by lexy2014: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/im-discouraged-after-last-weeks-visit-to-buhari-bakare/

How this man was so blind about buhari baffles me. How can you keep faith with buhari, a man with questionable character and expect things to be done the right way?
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by plantist: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
This bobo no get shame. Is this not the same pastor wey talk say him go be the 16th president of Nigeria after Buhari, nawaoo.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by LagosEmir: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Before tommorow, you and your entire lineage will sleep and never wake up
Idiot, no wonder they are buying your wears and running away with the money .. mumu
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by sapele914(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The disappointment is about to get worse

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Please shut up, Lazy Wailer.

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by NwaliE01: 11:28am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

He's needed in the politics. We need more pastors and ministers of the gospel in politics.
We are light of the world and meant to shine wherever there's darkness including politics.

The era of separating church from politics is over.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by lexy2014: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I pray your administration will bring blessings to Nigerians. We don suffer no be small. God bless you o!
I wish you all the best

Who are the "we" and how "We don suffer no be small"?

When you hire a tailor to sew your clothes, do you pray that the tailor will sew your clothes well? If you do, then it's because the tailor did something that made u doubt his or her competence.

So if u are praying that Tinubus "administration will bring blessings to Nigerians", then it means you don't have faith in d ability and competence of Tinubu and his incoming govt.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:

Idiot, no wonder they are buying your wears and running away with the money .. mumu

Your father stole my wares and I will catch him soon. Don't worry. Family of thieves
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by renderme: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
He keeps using church money to buy presidential ticket and never wins any party’s ticket. E reach to have effect.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
NwaliE01:

He's needed in the politics. We need more pastors and ministers of the gospel in politics.
We are light of the world and meant to shine wherever there's darkness including politics.

The era of separating church from politics is over.

Your pastors are all fake. There is no difference between a Nigerian pastor and these politicians
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by whizzler: 11:30am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Why not we channel our energy into speaking positively at this time. The south African friend u talk about is only saying with pessimists have put into his head. And who says any other person would have done better?

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by RacistProudIgbo: 11:30am On May 29, 2023
ebenholer2:

How I wished someone should have informed him that 10million he used in buying nomination form can better the life of many of his congregations lavishing in poverty

So bad...we don't need him as president.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Fcwilly: 11:30am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Aswear, we go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by sapele914(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Who are the "we" and how "We don suffer no be small"?

When you hire a tailor to sew your clothes, do you pray that the tailor will sew your clothes well? If you do, then it's because the tailor did something that made u doubt his or her competence.

So if u are praying that Tinubus "administration will bring blessings to Nigerians", then it means you don't have faith in d ability and competence of Tinubu and his incoming govt.
Then go & pray that your state Governor & Local Government Chairman add value to your life, nothing concerns yourself & Bola Tinubu.

Incoherent Almijiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.