Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,752 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). (5218 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 10:56am On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yea yea!!
It should be banned for life.

And by the way, what is Bizarro Fiction?
Bizarro fiction is a literary genre emphasizing weirdness, absurdity, and entertainment.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:27am On May 30, 2023
imagination from pit of hell,you wrote this evil piece to lure souls to hell,you failed angry
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Westerhoffe(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Bizarro fiction is a literary genre emphasizing weirdness, absurdity, and entertainment.

Gotcha!!

Nia619 1-2 Westerhoffe
cool cool
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Gotcha!!

Nia619 1-2 Westerhoffe
cool cool
Doesn't count.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 1:24pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yea yea!!
It should be banned for life.

And by the way, what is Bizarro Fiction?
exactly how you are feeling, that's it_ have you hear about a novel the groomer, it far more worse than this
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 1:29pm On May 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
imagination from pit of hell,you wrote this evil piece to lure souls to hell,you failed angry
cheesy
PARADIZEPRIEST:
funny bro, all i did is write a fiction, it doesn't even happened, and also a path of genre "dark and disturbing" you see it before you read.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 1:31pm On May 30, 2023
sorry everyone,well have summarize it. thanks for reading. i think you will understand when i use the word "disturbing".
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by bikefab(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2023
Believe this shit at your own peril...
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2023
bikefab:
Believe this shit at your own peril...
undecided We all know it's fiction.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
Abi oo
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by RaySimran: 2:05pm On May 30, 2023
Started ready Bizarro's at age 12. It keeps me going in high school during boarding days, those funny stories 'bout ghost moving and assembling in dorms during odd hours were just to me a fallacy as I've already fortified my mind with "fictions of the great beyond".

DARK INTESTINE, THE OWL BEYOND, STORIES OF AMALEK, THE HAUNTED VAG*NA etc. these are insightful satire of wild cravings. cool
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 30, 2023
RaySimran:
Started ready Bizarro's at age 12. It keeps me going in high school during boarding days, those funny stories 'bout ghost moving and assembling in dorms during odd hours were just to me a fallacy as I've already fortified my mind with "fictions of the great beyond".

DARK INTESTINE, THE OWL BEYOND, STORIES OF AMALEK, THE HAUNTED VAG*NA etc. these are insightful satire of wild cravings. cool
You'd have a very wild imagination I'm sure.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:41pm On May 30, 2023
This is not fiction; it is a case of dead people roaming about like a carcass but thinking that they're humans.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Westerhoffe(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Doesn't count.

Explaining what I know… you could have sensed the sarcasm in it… but you didn't.
cool
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Explaining what I know… you could have sensed the sarcasm in it… but you didn't.
cool
Yenyenyenyen.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Westerhoffe(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Yenyenyenyen.
Good…

1 Like

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:04pm On May 30, 2023
RaySimran:

i haven't heard any of this!!
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by okrikaboi: 5:44pm On May 30, 2023
You are a real nigga. Na chance I never get. E get one story I been write one time about a woman who got bee stings on her pussy so it swells. You can imagine the rest especially when I get to the part where ants feast on her rectum.

Gore is art!
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:49pm On May 30, 2023
okrikaboi:
You are a real nigga. Na chance I never get. E get one story I been write one time about a woman who got bee stings on her pussy so it swells. You can imagine the rest especially when I get to the part where ants feast on her rectum.

Gore is art!
Enipe, may you never get the chance
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by RaySimran: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
Muqtar01:
i haven't heard any of this!!

Ya. You right.

Our librarian told us then that those piece were "classified papers" meant to be under the "bitumen". But because of our curiosity (I once ordered for 7 BOOK OF MOSES) she let us through it.

Most of them aren't available on PDF. but check out The Haunted Vagina, I saw it somewhere while surfing along time ago... You'll definitely have ya'self a good time reading it. cool
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by RaySimran: 8:48pm On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
You'd have a very wild imagination I'm sure.

Lols. it's not that wild tho......

But it enable me ask question that majorly inconvenient speakers (especially if you lying) which result in a better understanding of the subject matter.

cool
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 30, 2023
RaySimran:

Lols. it's not that wild tho......

But it enable me ask question that majorly inconvenient speakers (especially if you lying) which result in a better understanding of the subject matter.

cool
That's nice.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by okrikaboi: 10:11pm On May 30, 2023
Muqtar01:
Enipe, may you never get the chance

You don't know what you're missing
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by almarthins(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2023
Muqtar01:
liam pov
i start noticing in since i was 12, am not attracted woman, not to anyone, i don't feel anything sexual than dead woman, yes, when i see dead woman i feel sexual arousement, just like i am feeling it right now, am a doctor and the reason am a doctor is mainly to see lady corpse i can have sex with, and as they announce this lady death my d*ck stand. (continue, please if you don't have mind don't read).

Necromonger
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 7:09am On May 31, 2023
RaySimran:

Ya. You right.

Our librarian told us then that those piece were "classified papers" meant to be under the "bitumen". But because of our curiosity (I once ordered for 7 BOOK OF MOSES) she let us through it.

Most of them aren't available on PDF. but check out The Haunted Vagina, I saw it somewhere while surfing along time ago... You'll definitely have ya'self a good time reading it. cool
okay na
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Fashypearl(f): 7:30am On May 31, 2023
Rubbish story from dark web
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 7:37am On May 31, 2023
Fashypearl:
Rubbish story from dark web
na you sabi
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 7:44am On May 31, 2023
Another Story On Stream, na normal Story oo "the lagos girls"
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 1:22pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by tnerro1(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
angry Wtf
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Gals Are Crazy. / He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him / She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.