Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me (1438 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2011
The 1st girl i asked out didnt work out well for me  embarassed and since then i avnt gained the confidence to ask anoda.( av read so many motivational books nd quoted so many word bt that still wont help matter) cry.brodas and sisters in the house pls what can i do in this situation cos i have had so many crushes afta her and i aved watched them fade away.  sad sad sad sad sad cry cry
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by HighChief4(m): 1:22am On Sep 29, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 29, 2011
@poster
bro, first of all pls take all these motivational books you are reading and burn them NOW, because thinking that a book will help you get women is the oldest scam on earth. women are all different, with different flavor/attitude/physic and mind. what works for one surely wont work with others.

second go stand in front of the mirror and start LOVING yourself. then when you get there, BELIEVE in yourself! until you do, there is no way you can succeed out there.take your time, dont be in a rush. work on yourself if you have to. if you dont find anything appealing about yourself then chances are, nobody will.

third you cant just walk up to someone and quote what you read in some book because eventually you will run out of things to say OR say things that doesnt interest this damsel. look at her, see something you find interesting and compliment her on that (even if it's her ass). sometimes, saying less is best!

fourth you seem to have crushes all over the place, you need to focus on ONE girl and work on that person. study her, get to know her, discover her AND THEN, if all the signs are there, ask her out for possibly more. so many people fail because they dont know their intended target and have no skills to "work on the spot".

finally accept the very important notion that: WOMEN AINT SHIIT!!! it sounds real crude but thinking this way will have you look at them differently. you just have to remember to never cross the line and TREAT THEM like shiit, lol!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Ranoscky(m): 3:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Eyah! OP, sorry O! I really feel 4 u! And NL girls too stingy wit their [b]p[/b]ussies, if not, 1 4 don willinly giv u 'one mouth' make u take dey endure.

O ga gan O! But dont worry sha. You'r searching for just a random girl but an angel will soon come your way!
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Mikael4(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]What you are lacking is just a dose of self confidence! Mind you, you are not alone in that world of inability to approach a lady you really like! it's not rocket science either! What i'll simply suggest you do is to STOP trying so hard to make an impression! What are you good at? Can you write? Can you sing? Are you good at helping others?  Always be happy with your self! let the people around you, see the manifestation of your radiating happiness! Work on those skills you are good at! Not necessarily what i have mentioned! When approaching a girl, NEVER EVER go straight to the point you are trying to reach with her! You dont just walk up to a girl you dont know and tell her she is your generator when there is no light! What! Any girl would of course be maniacally bewildered! In other words, flabbergasted and overwhelmed!
A simple Hello would do!
Make it an aim to just say hello to her and pass!
Maintain eye contact with a lady you are saying hello to! (If you dont know how to make eye contact, start with your siblings and friends! Look them in the eye when talking to them!)
Maintain a good personal hygiene!
Smell good at all times! When you smell good to yourself, you most definitely smell good to others!
Dont forget to smile to any lady you speak to!
Speak confidently! Be your self!
Dont use rehearsed lines! Most girls have heard them all! Stop reading those motivational books, and manufacture our own motivation! You alone have the blue print to your emotional infrastructure!
Before long, a simple hello would turn to, "Hello, how are you today?" She'd respond definitely. Just say "Good" and trot along! One day you'll definite have summed up enough courage to tell her that you'd like her to be your friend! Just friends! And from there. . . . . . .  cool
Even a precocious babe in a manger would know what to do after the first date! Cheerz! cool

[/size]
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by danben(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2011
build your courage and don't fear if the one did not work out does not mean othe will not
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Plutarch: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2011
I just think that there is no hard n fast rule to getting ladies. Just be yourself n be a bit more confident. There is no special rule,infact same approach or line dont work 4 different ladies. The approach u used 4 ur first girl that failed may work 4 anoda. Ladies r complex but u may find them easier if u v money or at d top of your game.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by MrCork17: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2011
ok angry
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by MrCork17: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2011
Usmaniacaliqual.  Bro maybe its your face. DO you hav pimples? undecided
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by ebonyvibe(f): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
have many female friends without the intention of asking them out the closer you get the easier it will be to ask them out
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2011
@evry1 i hope my thank u is enough to be shared cheesy @mr cork ma pics speaks 4 me  embarassed. @all the pro is dat i av a lot of female friend whom we do party nd roll 2geda bt wen it coms to relationship mata ma confidence is "F". bt wit these your few replies, i hope to be seeing some green light
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by itiswell1(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2011
ebonyvibe:

have many female friends without the intention of asking them out the closer you get the easier it will be to ask them out
Nice one.

Also build your confidence and believe that you can only get any of this 2 answers YES or NO. If it is yes, thats good and if it is no, life goes on.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by pelumiboi: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
wow u shud rlly read dating books LMAO
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Ranoscky(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^ Dating book ko, marraige book ni.

What works for YOU (in dating book) may not work for him. We all are different.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hustle HARD bro and make money.
When your pocket is loaded they will be the ones dishing out the lines to toast you.

On a serious note. just start conversation generally (weather, fashion, entertainment news etc). gone are the days when toasting lines were in vogue. guess they might still be using them in the village though but it sure doesn't work in the city no more.

If you are vast and she is intelligent you guys will have lots of things to talk about and in no time you just become great friends.

FORGET TOASTING LINES OH! BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS MESS THINGS UP.
Even if the girl was attracted to you before you opened your mouth, as soon as you start dropping those childish and archaic lines, trust me she go bone your side.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Ranoscky(m): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2011
talknafree:

WORD!!
talknafree:

When your pocket is loaded they will be the ones dishing out the lines to toast you.
Am telling you, brov. No be lie!
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
talknafree:

i do hope that was a joke because if it isnt then he will only attract all the ashis and goldiggers in town.
all these men thinking that money will bring real women to them are fooling themselves. you are still the same man that she didnt find attractive/interesting/date worthy before, BUT, she will now force herself to date you because of your money.

as i always say, any woman who is not attracted to you when you were poor, has no business being with you when you finally made money!

money is power, if you do finally make money then CHOOSE who you want to date rather than settling with whatever ashi or GD comes to chat you up.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Ranoscky(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i do hope that was a joke because if it isnt then he will only attract all the ashis and goldiggers in town.
all these men thinking that money will bring real women to them are fooling themselves. you are still the same man that she didnt find attractive/interesting/date worthy before, BUT, she will now force herself to date you because of your money.

as i always say, any woman who is not attracted to you when you were poor, has no business being with you when you finally made money!

money is power, if you do finally make money then CHOOSE who you want to date rather than settling with whatever ashi or GD comes to chat you up.
That was the reason why he was asked to HUSTLE HARD and make money 1st!
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by kpolli(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
My condolences sad sad sad sad
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^
Ranoscky:

That was the reason why he was asked to HUSTLE HARD and make money 1st!

having money has nothing to do with his dilemma because we all know that men with NO MONEY still have confidence to talk to women etc. if the OP doesnt feel comfortable around women then i am sure he will feel exactly the same when he becomes rich. he will still lack the confidence to talk to the ashewos/GD that now will be after his money him.

so the issue is to get some confidence around female, not getting women around him.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by ijaya1: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lord fight for me,
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2011
OP if na naija babe u dey try to impress then i suggest say u hustle well and fill up ur pocket with cash and once u dey loaded u really no need to give long sermons to impress the babe.U know say naija babes love money pass anything grin.
Re: The 1st Girl I Asked Out Didnt Work Out Well For Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also / 7 Lies All Women Tell Men / Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.