Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... (1437 Views)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2012
I notice dat men find it difficult to allow[b][/b] their g/f or wife to answer their cal...if they are nt around.....each time the lady did dat,there is quarels
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Cheggoon(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2012
Lailai..wetin concern her concern my fone......she can neva touch my fone..!
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Flexie(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2012
god forbi it wud cause wahala.
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by luckgames(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2012
Kill me first
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Sijo01(f): 2:18pm On May 09, 2012
Hmmmmm @comnt
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On May 09, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by AZeD1(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2012
I don't mind. Before she becomes my GF, i must be comfortable telling EVERYTHING.
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Beync(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2012
See them
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Dyt(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2012
awon alagbere
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by mikeywise(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2012
We aint married yet but what's de big deal?she can pick my calls and read my sms and vice versa
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by 190: 4:31pm On May 09, 2012
GF --- NOPE

Wife --- YUP!
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 4:35pm On May 09, 2012
A-ZeD:
I don't mind. Before she becomes my GF, i must be comfortable telling EVERYTHING.
dat's good of u,keep it up
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2012
mikeywise: We aint married yet but what's de big deal?she can pick my calls and read my sms and vice versa
thanks jare
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 4:41pm On May 09, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Lailai..wetin concern her concern my fone......she can neva touch my fone..!
That means you are hiding something from her......
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Sijo01(f): 4:41pm On May 09, 2012
By deir comnt u shal kno dem!
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 3:22pm On May 12, 2012
Sijo01: By deir comnt u shal kno dem!
Abi oo
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 12, 2012
¶ was brought up τ̅o respect people's privacy whoever they may be. ¶ am nt use τ̅o answerin calls for people. ¶ dnt ǰUsτ like it. ¶ will nt pick her calls ₪O mata who Is callin, she shudnt tink of pickin mine also. BUT text msg Is a different ball game all togeda. My gf can read my text if she wants τ̅o, but for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, ¶ still will nt bother myself wit her text msgs.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by bknight: 4:31pm On May 12, 2012
Gf? I won't stop her from reading messages on my phone. But not picking my calls. I won't even think to read hers.
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by djeezy(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2012
yommyismine: I notice dat men find it difficult to allow[b][/b] their g/f or wife to answer their cal...if they are nt around.....each time the lady did dat,there is quarels
That would be encroaching on my privacy. There was a time i got an inkling that my gf was cheating, though an ipse dixit and state without proof. I was holding her fone when a txt message got in. I never read it coz my conscience won't allow me...SO it's totally wrong to do that...
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 5:23pm On May 12, 2012
djeezy: That would be encroaching on my privacy. There was a time i got an inkling that my gf was cheating, though an ipse dixit and state without proof. I was holding her fone when a txt message got in. I never read it coz my conscience won't allow me...SO it's totally wrong to do that...
U dnt trust urself
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by djeezy(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2012
yommyismine: U dnt trust urself
How do you mean? Elucidate pls.
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Niiade(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2012
Well I know its may not be bad for a gf to pick my calls but I don't feel its right considering we are still dating and learning about each other.
When we get to the engagement stage she can do whateva she likes with the phone and tell me (cus I don't want her messing up with business for me esp *female clients*) when we married she can even be my pa and handle all calls n messages don't care.
My 1 kobo

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by tellwisdom: 8:56am On May 13, 2012
If she touch my fone, I will touch her breastTt
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by MrsChima(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2012
It is about respecting each other's privacy.

If you don't trust your partner then you need not to be in a relationship with your partner. Real talk.

You see some incriminating evidence then what? It won't change what he or she will or wants to do
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by omobadan(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2012
I'm a private person when it comes to my phone. No one is privy to it except me. My wife can't & shouldn't pick my calls or read my messages. That's not cool. There are certain things that you might want to keep from her. And that's not other females o! grin But some other sensitive stuff.
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by yommyismine(f): 12:57pm On May 13, 2012
omobadan: I'm a private person when it comes to my phone. No one is privy to it except me. My wife can't & shouldn't pick my calls or read my messages. That's not cool. There are certain things that you might want to keep from her. And that's not other females o! grin But some other sensitive stuff.
ok....u ve point here.
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by BolaBankole(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2012
This is the reason why I always believe that some people are not ripe enough to be in a relation, but first we need to define something here...what type of relationship are we talking about? Is it a serious relationship or you are just catching fun with the folks, if you have both define and agreed that it will leads to nowhere at the initial stage then i think it not a good to pick eachothers call, but if he or she is someone you want to settle down with then there is nothing bad in picking eachothers call except if you have a crocoach in your cupdoard, I notice some people talking of privacy see the truth is that in this kind of situation privacy does not set in.. She's your partner for know reason must you hide anything away from each other....any relationship that lacks this principle is either don't trust eachother or someone is cheating. I can't date a girl that won't or I have access to her phone.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by adigunbankole(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2012
BolaBankole: This is the reason why I always believe that some people are not ripe enough to be in a relation, but first we need to define something here...what type of relationship are we talking about? Is it a serious relationship or you are just catching fun with the folks, if you have both define and agreed that it will leads to nowhere at the initial stage then i think it not a good to pick eachothers call, but if he or she is someone you want to settle down with then there is nothing bad in picking eachothers call except if you have a crocoach in your cupdoard, I notice some people talking of privacy see the truth is that in this kind of situation privacy does not set in.. She's your partner for know reason must you hide anything away from each other....any relationship that lacks this principle is either don't trust eachother or someone is cheating. I can't date a girl that won't or I have access to her phone.

What of ur Bank account?..lolzzzzz
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by richy5(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2012
Of course She can can pick and read my txt mssg
omobadan: I'm a private person when it comes to my phone. No one is privy to it except me. My wife can't & shouldn't pick my calls or read my messages. That's not cool. There are certain things that you might want to keep from her. And that's not other females o! grin But some other sensitive stuff.
I disagree wif U...Keeping a sensitive stuff on phone is not a good idea even if you gonna keep such thing on phone, try and cr8t a folder for it and lock it with a password and if Ur phone cant do dat...Plz Ur brain is der or somweher private more dan Phone
Re: Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 14, 2012
@richy:
Of course She can can pick and read my txt mssgI disagree wif U...Keeping a sensitive stuff on phone is not a good idea even if you gonna keep such thing on phone, try and cr8t a folder for it and lock it with a password and if Ur phone cant do dat...Plz use Ur brain is der or somweher private more dan Phone
Well what's the point of hiding stuff when you can just set boundaries from the get go? Setting passwords is akin to setting boundaries. And oh, if ou want your phone to be private then your gf should respect that.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Point Of This Relationship? / Can You Marry Your Kind? / Seven Complicated Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.