Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport (38920 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Buhari Wants To Sell Our Oil Blocks To Friends And Foreigners- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2023
He is mourning.
Gppgn:
Why is he always on black... seems he's a cultists.same with the drugeee
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Olu1000: 10:57am On May 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Reduce your wailing pls because of your health.
Bp is real.

Tell that to your sickly & demented former drug baron president! I’m doing very fine and relaxing here in my house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Important people doñ't roam the streets Iooking for attention.

Dry joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Important people doñ't roam the streets Iooking for attention.

Dry joke tongue
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Som497: 10:59am On May 30, 2023
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by kpompey: 10:59am On May 30, 2023
See mumu post.How many people dey that post.Let us assumed Papa Latin who is just a comedy actor came into that hall, he will received the same gestures from Nigerians who are addicted to posing with celebrity.If Tinubu entered and security does not stand in their way, then you would see that this is charade because the love and attention will be massive. Obi should stop this nonsense, Davido will receive more attention. He could pose with people because he is an ex-governor reason he wants to die in becoming Nigeria president, because he need entourage and convoy as number one citizen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Kingcalls: 10:59am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

So long as he no smell aso rock, he should be enjoying the local ipob love

Awon, we want to waste our vote

U will cry laslas .... the criminal in asorock will be kicked out soon... if I were u, I wudnt b celebrating early

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by leo2020: 10:59am On May 30, 2023
I wonder oo. He likes petty things
NzogbuNzogbu:

Portable gets this everyday

My question now is,

Na this one obi wan dey do for 8 years, looking for attention?
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by georgeakins: 11:00am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
Obi is loved abeg

The APC guys that tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them 😂😂😂

Yes, of course.
He is loved by ibos
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Christistruth03: 11:01am On May 30, 2023
God Bless Nigeria , President Tinubu and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by BeigJawnson(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Keep quiet and get lost in the townhall...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Solsix(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

So president Obasanjo is Igbo ?

Eran
No be everybody u go dey waste time reply. Obi won some states in the north and south south, are they also Igbo??
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

So long as he no smell aso rock, he should be enjoying the local ipob love

Awon, we want to waste our vote
this thing dey pain agbado people walahi grin
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Depriest2020: 11:03am On May 30, 2023
Blaze14k:

This guy is simply lookin for attention.. obviously he has nothing meaningful to engage himself

You're right, don't worry my leave would soon be over, but Incase you need work I might be of help.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by BJanta: 11:03am On May 30, 2023
Fans ? Is Obi now a comedian?
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alpharey: 11:04am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Even you bitter heart will want to snap selfie with Obi. Even though shame will be dealing with you at the same time.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by managingpartner(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2023
You don't have to type if you don't know or understand a post. Where in the post did it say he was looking for attention?

He was on his own when people went to him, that's called RECOGNITION, but your hate has already blinded you from seeing the true picture.

quote author=NzogbuNzogbu post=123458854]

My question now is,

Na this one obi wan dey do for 8 years, looking for attention?[/quote]
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Upcomingdad67: 11:05am On May 30, 2023
Gppgn:
Why is he always on black... seems he's a cultists.same with the drugeee

😂 I know he is a mason .

Real occultist always put on white
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Yes, of course.
He is loved by ibos
is being an igbo person a crime ? Is being loved by Igbos a crime ? Why are you agbado people such pathetic, tribal bigots ? This thing blackens your hearts till even a blind man can see in its darkness ? God forbid you evil people
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by yemex04(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2023
At least he is now a political celebrity which is still something.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alpharey: 11:07am On May 30, 2023
kpompey:
See mumu post.How many people dey that post.Let us assumed Papa Latin who is just a comedy actor came into that hall, he will received the same gestures from Nigerians who are addicted to posing with celebrity.If Tinubu entered and security does not stand in their way, then you would see that this is charade because the love and attention will be massive. Obi should stop this nonsense, Davido will receive more attention. He could pose with people because he is an ex-governor reason he wants to die in becoming Nigeria president, because he need entourage and convoy as number one citizen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu that does not know if he is at the airport or where else
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Upcomingdad67: 11:08am On May 30, 2023
Gppgn:
you are a cultists just that you don't know

He might not know but he just keep putting on white .

White is a colour that resonates with my orishas . And it is also a spiritual color .

From my little age I have always been on white till this moment
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by ikpumbe(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Bittered people accusing others as hate people
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Bfly: 11:09am On May 30, 2023
Obi go start to dey sign autograph like dis o
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LagosEmir: 11:09am On May 30, 2023
Imagine the mood that Nigerians would have been if APC didn't read the election
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alpharey: 11:09am On May 30, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
He is mourning.

So as you and Tinubu are dark in complexion, it means you are mourning everyday abi.. who did this to you see..
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Honchoslim16(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2023
Did Atiku and Tinubu rig Obi out!

How come a distant 3rd and his fans are claiming he won the election! 😂

Ob!ďęňsě indeed!!!
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Daniluv1(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2023
Photo president grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by bigcee(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
My question now is,
E pain you die. Since nobody recognise your papa.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alpharey: 11:13am On May 30, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Thîefnubu was shaking like an evil spirit infested lunatic yesterday on the podium. He couldn't stand still for 3 minutes. grin grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS / Ooni Of Ife Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.