Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport (38909 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Buhari Wants To Sell Our Oil Blocks To Friends And Foreigners- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Emola12(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

So long as he no smell aso rock, he should be enjoying the local ipob love

Awon, we want to waste our vote
you remember say obi don enter ASO ROCK go do meeting when he was still Anambra governor right buh for you you ain't gonna enter there before you old and leave dis life no be course ooo
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LagosEmir: 1:01pm On May 30, 2023
Emola12:
you remember say obi don enter ASO ROCK go do meeting when he was still Anambra governor right buh for you you ain't gonna enter there before you old and leave dis life no be course ooo
The guy you quoted no get sense
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by wellsprings: 1:03pm On May 30, 2023
MR EWE grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by bigman001(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
It was a big privilege of meeting his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi in Lagos airport as I was waiting for my flight to Owerri airport.

The waiting hall was filled with joy and excitement as Mr Peter Obi walked into the waiting lounge carrying his bag himself ..
Almost everyone in the hall wanted to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi including some foreign nationals in the waiting hall.

Another interesting part of Obi presence was how the APC people that were going for Tinubu inauguration even tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them. I overheard one of there leaders saying in Yoruba that[b] "Won like man Yi but asiko E otito".[/b]
This clearly shows that even the APC guys knew that Tinubu rigged his way to the presidency .

Mr Peter Obi was going to Asaba but his flight was delayed due to bad weather so we had enough time to interact with him .

See photos below 👇
Mr. Peter Obi , the social media President smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by bionixs: 1:11pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Portable gets this everyday

My question now is,

Na this one obi wan dey do for 8 years, looking for attention?

Man going to 70's behaving like a teenage sensation
that is my president. The people’s president. The other one is INEC president
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Chucks13: 1:12pm On May 30, 2023
Good for him let him take that as job. Snapping picture with fans also a career so he should enjoy it.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by bionixs: 1:14pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

So president Obasanjo is Igbo ?

Eran
Afanifere Pa Adebanjo is from Nanka, Anambra state. Werey dey worry some people here . Make them enter street see how fuel dey happen outside. All eyes go soon clear
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Olu1000: 1:22pm On May 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes Daddy.
Free GP tank for you.
We need your wailing.

Who’s wailing ! You no well ! You are as sickly as your demented president.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by fascowilly(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2023
President of yeast
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LagosEmir: 1:40pm On May 30, 2023
Obi, the peoples man
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by madridsta007(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
It was a big privilege of meeting his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi in Lagos airport as I was waiting for my flight to Owerri airport.

The waiting hall was filled with joy and excitement as Mr Peter Obi walked into the waiting lounge carrying his bag himself ..
Almost everyone in the hall wanted to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi including some foreign nationals in the waiting hall.

Another interesting part of Obi presence was how the APC people that were going for Tinubu inauguration even tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them. I overheard one of there leaders saying in Yoruba that[b] "Won like man Yi but asiko E otito".[/b]
This clearly shows that even the APC guys knew that Tinubu rigged his way to the presidency .

Mr Peter Obi was going to Asaba but his flight was delayed due to bad weather so we had enough time to interact with him .

See photos below 👇

Believe me, they snapped with him too.
You just didnt notice grin
Nigerians hardly miss their chances when it comes to snapping with folks of esteemed integrity and honour.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by kingsceemark(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

See as you dey mentioned person wey better pass your papa generations like say na your mate, IMBE
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by HacheNoire: 2:08pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

I'm always on white because it's my favourite colour .. and I'm not a cultist .

Lies!
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Bennycollins: 2:19pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

You lack sense of reasoning. Did Obi post this? Is it reported that he requested for Nigerians to cluster around him for pictures? Or is there anything I am missing here?
You can't stop a star from shining even if you think your burning candle is the star.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Augustenite(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

So president Obasanjo is Igbo ?

Eran

Obasanjo has always been an enemy of the nation. He supports people that he thinks he can manipulate. He went against Jonathan because he wasn't doing the job for him, he supported Buhari against him. He supported Atiku back then in 2019 because he believes and doesn't have the power to control Buhari. Same Atiku that he sworn never to support. He knows Obi is a boy.. Obi is loved by Igbos because they think they want to take back Nigeria. And is a sorry case, he failed.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:46pm On May 30, 2023
kingsceemark:

See as you dey mentioned person wey better pass your papa generations like say na your mate, IMBE
grin if your own papa generation was any relevant you for mention am

Who is obi?

If he is a god you worship, i don't o
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by samwillyco1(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2023
Peter obi and black shirt is like bread butter
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by HeroicMeastro: 2:58pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

See photos below 👇
Same set of people from one particular region.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Freemasonry: 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Stop being daft.

Is it his fault that he's loved?

Do you expect him to be hostile to people who love him and want to take pictures with him?
I'm sure if he did, you'll still be the one to come here and tell the world how Obi is proud and doesn't welcome supporters.

You need the growing up more than he does.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:14pm On May 30, 2023
Freemasonry:

Stop being daft.

Is it his fault that he's loved?

Do you expect him to be hostile to people who love him and want to take pictures with him?
I'm sure if he did, you'll still be the one to come here and tell the world how Obi is proud and doesn't welcome supporters.

You need the growing up more than he does.
oga employ your brain

There are thousands of celebrities across the country moving about their business and we don't hear noise from day to day

Was obi not going about his life before this election so what changed?

He can simply stay on his court case and avoid attention, all he needs to is to stop this eye service teenage attitude of carrying bag like a leaper to airport for attention

He is a billionaire he has the connect to fix a flight codedly like his pairs
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Freemasonry: 3:30pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
oga employ your brain

There are thousands of celebrities across the country moving about their business and we don't hear noise from day to day

Was obi not going about his life before this election so what changed?

He can simply stay on his court case and avoid attention, all he needs to is to stop this eye service teenage attitude of carrying bag like a leaper to airport for attention

He is a billionaire he has the connect to fix a flight codedly like his pairs

I'll not join issues with someone who spells "leper" as "leaper", and "peers" as "pairs".

You clearly need to "employ your brain" more than I do.

Peace, out!
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alliswell248: 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
Olu1000:

Who’s wailing ! You no well ! You are as sickly as your demented president.

Painment..... sore loser....chief wailer
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
Genuine love
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Jostoman: 5:30pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

So long as he no smell aso rock, he should be enjoying the local ipob love

Awon, we want to waste our vote
in my area a lot of yoruba ipob like him so much, whoever that is supporting Obi now is Ipob according to APC zombies
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by hkunle71(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2023
Una don suffer ooo
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by AfonjaPriest: 6:22pm On May 30, 2023
Na wa o! See love! The man God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by JOemmy(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2023
Obi should better now be very careful of his personal safety the drug lord is now totally in charge in nigeria he won't mind to eliminate him if that's going to be his only option to secure his presidential seat.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by JOemmy(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2023
Gppgn:
Why is he always on black... seems he's a cultists.same with the drugeee

Why is ur tinibu always on infinity designer cap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.