Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding (48075 Views)

Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

341 Likes 42 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Taylor90: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe

He’s the only reason I take insults on Nairaland daily ooo and I no send

This man right here is the reason I’ve become a karma to all APC mischievous dimwits

Only me can defend Peter Obi on the internet against 800 million trolls

Na him dey make me do 10k monthly subscription weekly oo

This man right there is the reason why APC goons run to their hiding holes when I book a space on Nairaland

Some even say I get paid for commenting on NairalandI just laugh. Because no Peter Obi lover does it for money na natural love oo

Imagine I wasn’t a Peter Obi fan where I for start to dey defend Tinubu drug allegations

Me wey no know road to Chicago

How do I even defend Tinubu in front of my foreigner friends that my president licks microphone

795 Likes 96 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by immortalcrown(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Irresistible value.

316 Likes 25 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Peter Obi get Big Levels abeg

The Star Boy himself

The man of the people

See the speaker of house of reps and senate president and other APC politicians stifling themselves just to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi

God gat you Mr Peter Obi

467 Likes 41 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Mohamid(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
FAKE SMILE 😁😁😁

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by MadamExcellency: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who no like better thing?

Tinubu will pick Peter Obi's call while putting Shettima's call on hold

469 Likes 46 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Taylor90: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mohamid:
FAKE SMILE 😁😁😁

We all know who’s synonymous with fake

Fake certificates

Fake name

Fake bishop

Fake gender in Chicago university

Fake age

Fake parents

Fake school mates

Fake mandate

Fake Guinea passport

Fake source of wealth

350 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by TinubuThief: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Great man of our time grin

See as him fresh like 16 years old virgin succulent bobbi chai grin
Unlike the other one that resemble orangutan grin

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by TinubuThief: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mohamid:
FAKE SMILE 😁😁😁
Boko
Kaboom Kaboom 💣 💣

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Nightwolf1: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Peter Obi should do well to distance himself from those thieves on agbada.

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by slivertongue: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi is simple and loveable, a gift to Nigeria.

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Quest7777: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi is God-sent. kiss
Unfortunately, many were blinded by tribalism and party sentiments.

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nlfpmod let's move this to the front page

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by BoldBrainz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Godswill Akpabio, Southern Ambassador of corruption, second only to Ebola Tinubu.

If he had the chance, he'd have been deciding future governors of Akwa Ibom state from his sitting room, like the Lagos book-keeper.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Ofunaofu: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

281 Likes 24 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
so true

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by YourMrBoo: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Who God has blessed no man can curse

Tinubu and batist won't like this grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Berrityga: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
We all know the truth in this country but cause of greed we turn blind eyes to the truth.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Nonybb: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi in the den of thieves. After this gathering, he better go wash off the corruption oozing in the air, contacted from the midst of these men

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Newton2024: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See the way APC members are struggling to stand side by side with Peter Obi to the point that they almost choking him.

The Senate president and Rep speaker both in the picture with Peter Obi in the middle and other APC members all smiling as they struggle to take picture with Peter Obi.

Who God has blessed, you all should complete the rest.

Nlfpmod

Eyah grin They were excited to see Obi in real life. Everyone knows the solution to the problem of this country but sentiment and greed won't allow us to choose right.

273 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Figger(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Who no like better thing?

Tinubu will pick Peter Obi's call while putting Shettima's call on hold
Lwkmd😃🤣

33 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Ikpunnegi01: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
Make una no suffocate my papa ooo

Akpabio shift your corruption induced big stomach

Let my daddy breathe
Louder! Especially that Akpabio, na epitome of corruption..

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Newton2024: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mohamid:
FAKE SMILE 😁😁😁
This Muslim terrorist guy is here.

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by aswani(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Were they not all in PDP together at some point, you think these politicians end friendships because they are in different parties?

It's their followers that take Panadol for another person's headache.

Politicians know where they jointly buried the bodies.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Newton2024: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
He is the only one who is capable of winning a credible, free and fair presidential election is Nigeria.

223 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Loved and respected by all

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Peter Obi and his children

Better days ahead

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by PlayerMeji: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Politicians for you...

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by Smitaro100(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
It's obvious he's d right man for d job.. smiley

God bless naija.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by JASONjnr(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi is loved by so many ....

But a few corrupt individuals won't just give up on the fight to make this country a heaven for all black nationale.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by LagosFirstSon: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Smitaro100:
It's obvious he's d right man for d job.. smiley

God bless naija.
Re: APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding by raskymonojendor: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Peter Obi is about to decamp to APC grin

The "any where belle face" politician jumped from APGA to PDP then to Labour despite swearing with the life of his wife and kids.

29 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.