Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport (38877 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Buhari Wants To Sell Our Oil Blocks To Friends And Foreigners- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Okhuadams(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
It was a big privilege of meeting his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi in Lagos airport as I was waiting for my flight to Owerri airport.

The waiting hall was filled with joy and excitement as Mr Peter Obi walked into the waiting lounge carrying his bag himself ..
Almost everyone in the hall wanted to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi including some foreign nationals in the waiting hall.

Another interesting part of Obi presence was how the APC people that were going for Tinubu inauguration even tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them. I overheard one of there leaders saying in Yoruba that[b] "Won like man Yi but asiko E otito".[/b]
This clearly shows that even the APC guys knew that Tinubu rigged his way to the presidency .

Mr Peter Obi was going to Asaba but his flight was delayed due to bad weather so we had enough time to interact with him .

See photos below 👇
When is the social media President doing his own inauguration
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2023
It is letter 8, meaning 4 + 4= 8years. 2 terms.
BeigJawnson:

Why is Tinubu always on a cap with a symbol of 8? Is he a cultist or is that the symbol of the society he belongs? Use the substance comfortably sitting inside your skull.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2023
It is our skin colour, why is he wearing black clothes of a sudden.
Alpharey:

So as you and Tinubu are dark in complexion, it means you are mourning everyday abi.. who did this to you see..
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alliswell248: 11:46am On May 30, 2023
Olu1000:

Tell that to your sickly & demented former drug baron president! I’m doing very fine and relaxing here in my house.

Yes Daddy.
Free GP tank for you.
We need your wailing.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by randymirrors(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2023
Som497:
Once I kill my mum which I plan to do before the cock crows tomorrow, I'll sell my father's hut in the village for 2k, that's what it can fetch me cos my father is a very useless man who couldn't create wealth in his prime. I'm thinking about killing him too

Anyone who kills by the sword will die by it. My only advice to you.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Yankiss(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Portable gets this everyday

My question now is,

Na this one obi wan dey do for 8 years, looking for attention?
Who is Portable compared to Obi? The people know their true President as opposed to the one Eyeneck and the Mafia forced on them. Obi is an international item.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:51am On May 30, 2023
Yankiss:
Who is Portable compared to Obi? The people know their true President as opposed to the one Eyeneck and the Mafia forced on them. Obi is an international item.
you can be using this rubbish to console yourself o

So long obi would never smell that aso rock no wahala

He can be ruling you in igboland, and his seat as your lord and savior is not what I want to contend with
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2023
Attention seeking man, he does not have anything to give the country, than to take selfie and rant on social media
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by thisisit: 11:52am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

E PAIN YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On May 30, 2023
Thrash....

This one self wan be president. Yeye.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:54am On May 30, 2023
thisisit:

E PAIN YOU grin
grin how he go pain me when this can't make him smell aso rock

I am only just laughing like how would a man in his 60's still dey cap like he is some teenage sensation

Even when election campaign don over
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by tenpipsperday: 11:57am On May 30, 2023
arcis:

Nah only Igbo lov am...keep deceiving yaself..
Obi is only known in SE, SS..who sabi Obi for North..

Bigot where is Plateau state located?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by joe1309: 12:00pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Man going to 70's behaving like a teenage sensation
president of social media has arrived
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Alpharey: 12:00pm On May 30, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
It is our skin colour, why is he wearing black clothes of a sudden.

You did you assume black skin since it is for mourning according to you
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Ancestorzee: 12:02pm On May 30, 2023
The president of the Federal Republic of selfie Nation.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by kpompey: 12:07pm On May 30, 2023
Alpharey:

And you spoiled your post with your DIRTY DENTALS.
Thanks for your observation, but stop being myopic
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by smartemperor042: 12:07pm On May 30, 2023
Hatred go kill you!

Typing rubbish as he's trecking and sweating under hot sun. Enjoy your new government and leave Obi in peace.

Na una go still feel the heat pass!

NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by kpompey: 12:07pm On May 30, 2023
Alpharey:

Tinubu that does not know if he is at the airport or where else
Yet he defeated Peterdunce Obi and his crooked antics.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LagosEmir: 12:10pm On May 30, 2023
Man of the people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by JagabanBorgu: 12:11pm On May 30, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Dry joke tongue
Since it's not a joke?
U lost right?
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by MartinsD12(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
It was a big privilege of meeting his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi in Lagos airport as I was waiting for my flight to Owerri airport.

The waiting hall was filled with joy and excitement as Mr Peter Obi walked into the waiting lounge carrying his bag himself ..
Almost everyone in the hall wanted to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi including some foreign nationals in the waiting hall.

Another interesting part of Obi presence was how the APC people that were going for Tinubu inauguration even tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them. I overheard one of there leaders saying in Yoruba that[b] "Won like man Yi but asiko E otito".[/b]
This clearly shows that even the APC guys knew that Tinubu rigged his way to the presidency .

Mr Peter Obi was going to Asaba but his flight was delayed due to bad weather so we had enough time to interact with him .

See photos below 👇
The only president I know not the other photocopy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Sablexxxtoons: 12:19pm On May 30, 2023
The irony is that na these same phones wey una take snap am naim una take troway him chances for the next decade

These same phones they are snapping with are what they used to truncate the man's chances.. everyone that debates with you, you will start insulting him and his tribe and family online. Claiming you are better.. Toxic support base . God forbid bad thing ..
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by nedekid: 12:20pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

When you mock an accomplished man, whoever it is, in this case Obi, the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by lastchild: 12:26pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Look at how foolish you sound!

So Peter Obi is supposed to chase away people that want to snap pictures with him? Not even a goat would want to snap with Your Tinubu.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by nwadiuko1(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

No more president from the East 😁😄
the question Na for those wey get gen or car....not you.😂
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2023
You are blinded with the Spirit of obedient, you can't see the true picture
Alpharey:

You did you assume black skin since it is for mourning according to you
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Boyewu: 12:40pm On May 30, 2023
Celebrity now
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by detectivejones: 12:43pm On May 30, 2023
Doesnt change the fact he's a 3rd man and taking pictures with his fans is all he'll get for the next 4years
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Waffarianman(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

Oniovo so person no fit take pictures in peace ✌️🕊️ again. Be calming down small small ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Domistar5(f): 12:54pm On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

My question now is,

What were you expecting.
He came to the airport and there was a bad weather. Fans decided to take pictures with him. Were you expecting him to chase the fans away? same you gonna say he is rude.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Organs(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is the first time that someone who didn't win is getting so much love. To the fools that would want to argue go and verify. It has never happened!

It's so obvious tinubu didn't win this election and Atiku didn't come any stupid second.

This is actually the guy that won but because there is an agenda that an igbo man or south south man should not rule that useless country they put tinubu there whether the majority like it or not.

Anyway, God bless peter obi

The true president elected by the people not that criminal inec selected angry

You have no idea, all you do is listen to the garbage your people spew out, that is why you continue to fail and continue to complain. Tinubu understands politics he knows where to get the votes he won clearly, keep deceiving yourself. Don’t worry Buhari did same he kept deceiving himself and claiming he don and it was rigged against him just because of his popularity ( which in 2015) was more than Obi’s popularity anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.