Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country (12030 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by ektbear: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
How many of these Itsekiri, Edo and other groups do you see working themselves up into a frenzy over this?

How is Edo interest being threatened?

How is Itsekiri interest being threatened?

This is a essentially a political squabble between two factions of the PDP, is it not?

The problem I have is that you guys are taking what is a political beef between two specific groups of politicians as some sort of larger ethnic or religious battle.

Let us follow your implications a bit. If this is Edo/Itsekiri against North, then shouldn't you Jason when you go home find and kill some abokis somewhere? Even abokis who have nothing to do with BH? If this is Christianity vs. Islam, then perhaps you should go find some muslims somewhere in your town to kill.

So tell me again why this is an ethnic or religious conflict rather than a political one. And kindly explain to me what action you'd like me to take, if you do view it as ethnoreligious.

Personally I am not afraid to kill or even commit genocide/ethnic cleansing. But I need to have very good reasons for what I'm doing.

And thus far, none of ya'll have provided that.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by islamrules(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
An average Yoruba man will never kill in the name of religion. The two religions doesnt worth it.

Excpet some people in Ilorin (Muslims) semi-fulani semi-Yorubas.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by PointB: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
Whitehorse:

@POintB,

Very funny guy you must be. Are yoruba's more animist than the Bini's?

Sleepwalking na bad thing i tell u. lol

Naa, these guys are not sleepwalking ooo. They know what they are doing. The sly fellow will pay homage to the winning side. That is their nature.  grin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Maisuya1: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
Kai this is slowly turning to a recruitment ground for extremists. Now I don compuse who is the extremist again BH or Beef and co,

Anyway good luck to all of u as u try to bring d roof down upon ourselves,

@alh_ I dey one side o, U know suya bizness is booming so sell my blackberry to buy black goat. Anyway I don buy iPad now so una go dey see me,
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Beaf: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mai-suya:

Kai this is slowly turning to a recruitment ground for extremists. Now I don compuse who is the extremist again BH or Beef and co,

@alh_ I dey one side o, U know suya bizness is booming so sell my blackberry to buy black goat. Anyway I don buy iPad now so una go dey see me,

Lol! Welcome back. Abeg, send me some tozo and kidney jare! Nutin do you! grin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Beaf: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
The sort of abomination I'm hearing on this thread is leaving me stunned beyond words.
So because people are scared to defend their end and fight for their emancipacition, boko haram has become a matter between PDP factions! Na wa o!
What faction of PDP is the UN in? What about the innocent soldiers, policemen, women, children and babies mowed down by boko haram? What faction of PDP are they in?

I'm very sure the very same people saying boko haram isn't their business (maybe they are Ghanaian or Togolese) will be the first (with a spring in their step) to line up for money from Abuja. They will also be the first to critisice and subvert the govt. What I've heard today makes me feel very deep shame.

Boko haram affects the whole country.

Lets not cloth cowardice in weird and elastic excuses. Some cowards even attempted to turn it into a cultural thing (maybe to hide behind the comfort of numbers), IT IS NOT. I really thank God that there are real men like ShangoThor who know when to pick up an axe and split skulls that dare their turf, people with real balls between their legs; or what would I be thinking now?
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by aljharem3: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mai-suya:

grin grin

welcome back bro.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by dustydee: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
Na wah for Nigeria o!
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by ektbear: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Jason, I hope you see my point?

I've raised legitimate questions. But rather than answers, all I get is people yarning dust.

Perhaps you can do a better job of answering 'em.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by jason123: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^
Dapo, I clearly understand what you typed down. I'm not advocating for ethnic cleansing or anything in that line of though. What I am trying to convey to you is that Yorubas have a lacklustre attitude when dealing with issues. They lack that decisive spirit. They usually prefer to be on the "fence" even while their neighbours are in complete anarchy! I am not saying its cowardice but the "lay-back" attitude is somewhat annoying, to tell you the truth. It portrays Yorubas as untrustworthy. An attack on the SS (especially the ethnic groups I mentioned, that is, the Edos, Itsekiris and even the Uhrobos and western Ijaws) should be viewed as an attack on the Yorubas. After all, we are all brothers. I tell you, some Igbos are more "Yoruba" and SWestern than most Yorubas I have met.

The point is, we, the south, should start moving as a UNIT!!! Even if you want to play safe, just arm up and don't be caught sleeping!
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by udezue(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
jason123:

^^^
Dapo, I clearly understand what you typed down. I'm not advocating for ethnic cleansing or anything in that line of though. What I am trying to convey to you is that Yorubas have a lacklustre attitude when dealing with issues. They lack that decisive spirit. They usually prefer to be on the "fence" even while their neighbours are in complete anarchy! I am not saying its cowardice but the "lay-back" attitude is somewhat annoying, to tell you the truth. It portrays Yorubas as untrustworthy. An attack on the SS (especially the ethnic groups I mentioned, that is, the Edos, Itsekiris and even the Uhrobos and western Ijaws) should be viewed as an attack on the Yorubas. After all, we are all brothers. I tell you, some Igbos are more "Yoruba" and SWestern than most Yorubas I have met.

The point is, we, the south, should start moving as a UNIT!!! Even if you want to play safe, just arm up and don't be caught sleeping!

The best post from you so far. U seem to understand the problem better than many.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Obiagu1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
It's funny how some people are more concerned about their comment that power must return to the East than the threat the group pose to peace.
Silly people and they are all from the same region, SW.

The group sounds more like a southern KD group and if you know how they have fought the the Hausa/Fulani side by side with the Igbo, then you'll know how they value us.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by londoner: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2011
@islamrules, you know as well as I do that the MEND of yesterday is not the same as MEND today.

Yes, MEND definately started with an understandable cause. Today though, many are being pacified and tempted away from that cause with the almighty Naira.

With that said, what I have said still remains the truth, ALL groups shy away from touching even one hair on the head of the so called "big men".

Why is that?

It is the blood of the innocent and powerless that they have spilled at the end of the day.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Onlytruth(m): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2011
Posted by: Obiagu1

It's funny how some people are more concerned about their comment that power must return to the East than the threat the group pose to peace.
Silly people and they are all from the same region, SW.

The group sounds more like a southern KD group and if you know how they have fought the the Hausa/Fulani side by side with the Igbo, then you'll know how they value us.

LOL. I noticed the same too. Pathetic people.  undecided

Fact is that as you guessed, those guys are likely from Southern KD; and yes they know which group in the South can stand with them on the day of evil. They are no fools.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by ektbear: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2011
Jason: Your point taken and understood (though I don't agree.)
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Xfactoria: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2011
The sad truth is that the foundation of this country is wrong, so wrong.

From history, the Fulani man has never lived in peace with his neighbour. They are always about ursurping and dominating people wherever they go. The North and the entire country will never know peace until those guys are cut out of this country.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by udezue(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2011
Long Live Ahkwat Akwop and May you multiply in strength and numbers. The people of Southern Kaduna are a people worth standing with the face of Fulani Muslim terrorism.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by OLASODE2K: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
Nigeria is on her way to become the world superpower b4 2015. because in a country where everyone is so bent on destroyin his/her neighbours, then, u have too many guns but most are dying from hunger. If GEJ is wise enough, he should ask boko haram, mend, akwat akwop etc to go and provide security for liberian president sirleaf johnson during next elections just as she has requested.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Homextras: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Where is this group now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blast At Babban Layi In Maiduguri / Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges / Blame FG, Governors For Corruption In Judiciary- CJN, Justice Mahmud Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.