Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country (12031 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2011
talk true:

Boko Haram means Western education is a sin
MEND means movement for the emancipation of Niger Delta
WHAT'S THE MEANING or even the pronunciation of Akhwat Akwop
I know the name is not from from Ibo/Chrsitian/South East
somebody please tell me
Akot is an ibo group,they are already canvassing for an ibo presidency come 2015.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2011
Whats the meaning of the name "Akhwat akwop"? The group sounds like a political pressure group with 2015 presidential election as its major agenda, but are we confident that we'll still have 1 nigeria by 2015 with all these charades and insecurity?. May be its time i form my own "ALAGBARA LOUN JEUN ORITA" meaning dont fool yourself, have d good things of live cos a man of muscle is king" the purpose will be to acquire enough wealth to own >Private jets, yatchs, Bugatti, aston martin, Range rover sport, luxurious villas, businesses, control political power to influence govt decisions e.t.c and an additional icing on the cake 'oil bunkering' to show am a don in this new banana republic. Thats the joke this country is becoming as a result of individual quests for power at the detriment of the populace.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Onlytruth(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2011
I wouldn't joke with any seriously agitated group. In fact I would take the threat by this group more seriously than even that of MEND. These guys are from a battle tested region. And I'm loving their attempt to distance from the core North and ally with southern interests.
Shaka Zulu said that if a leopard is offered wings, he would be a fool to reject them.
So, I would take 'Akhwat Akwop' wings if they are serious.
BTW I see the usual cowardly southern groups shittting their pants and calling them names instead of addressing their concerns.
These southern groups are known for their cowardice and nincompoopery.  cool
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2011
Timehin:

Whats the meaning of the name "Akhwat akwop"? The group sounds like a political pressure group with 2015 presidential election as its major agenda, but are we confident that we'll still have 1 nigeria by 2015 with all these charades and insecurity?. May be its time i form my own "ALAGBARA LOUN JEUN ORITA" meaning dont fool yourself, have d good things of live cos a man of muscle is king" the purpose will be to acquire enough wealth to own >Private jets, yatchs, Bugatti, aston martin, Range rover sport, luxurious villas, businesses, control political power to influence govt decisions e.t.c and an additional icing on the cake 'oil bunkering' to show am a don in this new banana republic. Thats the joke this country is becoming as a result of individual quests for power at the detriment of the populace.    
Ok. . .maybe you should start recuiting now.if na odua 100%,i may enlist as one of your members afterall emancipation is a popular slang in Naija now. grin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by hajifaty: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

Isn't the boko haram saga civil war? Don't be deceived that is exactly what it is, core-North v South, the core-North knows they can't stand the South in full scale war (all Nigeria's money is from the South and war is expensive business) thats why they are operating under the guise of boko haram and bombing women and their kids.

You said so,
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Onlytruth(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2011
I am always in support of anybody (even if only in spirit) that is trying to reduce the unbridled powers of the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria.
They have ruined a potential great nation.

God speed 'Akhwat Akwop' cool
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Beaf: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ok. . .maybe you should start recuiting now.if na odua 100%,i may enlist as one of your members afterall emancipation is a popular slang in Naija now. grin

Abeg, we're talking serious shiit here, you know nobody will ever fight for Odua, otherwise we would have known of a potent group from the area. OPC doesn't cut it.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by nku5: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2011
@ onlytruth - you're the onlu person who seems to grasp the potential weight of these guys. Northern Xtians have borne the direct brunt of these killers for decades now. If they have changed their stance from defensive to offensive its going to get very hot. The zangon kataf incident seems to have been forgotten
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by nduchucks: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2011
I'm afraid those of you, especially the ones who have run away and are living in a foreign land, jubiliating and offering moral support for this new terrorist group, belong in jail along with the members of this criminal organization. You people are cowards, unpatriotic, insensitive, and lawless.

Members of MEND, Boko haram, Akhwat Akwop, or any other terrorist organization and their sponsors, will end up where they belong, soon enough.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by peleson: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2011
pls let the show begin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by peleson: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2011
pls let the show begin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Onlytruth(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2011
Every criminal in Nigeria belongs in jail, starting with those who wasted 40 years of a nation.
Those responsible for driving Nigerians away from their own country to foreign countries.
Those who are CURRENTLY sponsoring Boko Haram, and all the anti-Christian riots in Northern Nigeria.
Those who stole our future and that of our children.
They are all responsible for mass murder.

They all belong in jail. .  with their side-kicks, ELSE, God is only beginning to warm up.
By the time GOD is done with Nigeria, nothing would be the same again.  cool
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Beaf: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2011
The name even sounds like a dirty slap! AKWOP!! grin grin grin grin
Its the sound of an antidote. Lol! lets pray that these dudes are as serious and deadly about defending themselves as they words portray. They are always welcome to form strategic alliances with the boyz down South. cool
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by nusdog: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2011
We'll be offering them all the help they need down south if they set the ball rolling.

I'm loving this group. cheesy
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

Abeg, we're talking serious shiit here, you know nobody will ever fight for Odua, otherwise we would have known of a potent group from the area. OPC doesn't cut it.
Atleast yourbas have not been threatened so we don't need any serious militant group.btw,don't under-estimate opc.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by ShangoThor(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

The name even sounds like a dirty slap! AKWOP!! grin grin grin grin
Its the sound of an antidote. Lol! lets pray that these dudes are as serious and deadly about defending themselves as they words portray. They are always welcome to form strategic alliances with the boyz down South. cool

Beef, you are hilarious, OMG I just spat out my coffee all over my laptop, damn I have to find a rag, LOL!
I like your sense of humour, very funny!
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by islamrules(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2011
Nigerians! What a peculiar bunch. They can threaten to bomb and actually bomb fellow human beings, yet neither MEND or Boko Haram will touch one hair on the heads of any of the sacred cows of Nigerian politics, even though they have looted and ground Nigeria into the ground.

All these empty threats are a waste of time. How come people like Obasanjo, Babangida and who ever else are not quaking in their boots?

It is ordinary Nigerians and people who are far removed from the obvious blame, that have been suffering and bear the brunt.

Boko Haram/Mend/Akhwat should sit down as they are cowards,

-They can kidnap oil employees (but never oil bosses or company owners).
-They can butcher corps members, (but never the ministers who siphon whole budgets)
-They can put fatwas on a young student, (but those make it their business to keep Nigeria in darkness are unharmed).

Boko Haram and Mend can talk all they like, but they are yet to point their guns away from the innocent and unto the KNOWN culprits. Both groups have been meeting face to face with some of them and not one hair on their heads are out of place after their meeting.

So, who exactly are they bombing and who do they really see as their adversary?

Both these groups are simply cowards.

Both groups are cacking  their pants about genuinely squaring up to the known long standing political vampires of Nigeria.  

Mr. Londoner, you know nothing about Nigeria.

MEND fought openly with the army. They fought their cause "Niger/delta" They were brave not cowards!

Why is boko aram hiding ?

Mend did not hide!

Why is boko-haram killing innocent people ?

Boko haram are targeting christians (Killed christians/Pastors/burnt churches)

MEND did not killed muslim/Hausas.

Why cant boko aram emulate this ?
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by nduchucks: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2011
Onlytruth:

Every criminal in Nigeria belongs in jail, starting with those who wasted 40 years of a nation.
Those responsible for driving Nigerians away from their own country to foreign countries.
Those who are CURRENTLY sponsoring Boko Haram, and all the anti-Christian riots in Northern Nigeria.
Those who stole our future and that of our children.

They all belong in jail. .  with their side-kicks

I agree with you on this but must add that those of you who are encouraging this new terrorist group and giving them moral support here on NL should be investigated and probably jailed as well, for several treasonous offenses, if not for being dumb.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by ShangoThor(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Atleast yourbas have not been threatened so we don't need any serious militant group.btw,don't under-estimate opc.

Please, OPC are busy ronu-ing. You seriously need to study the events that led to the break-up of ex-Yugoslavia, no group abstained from the initial fracas, you snooze, you loose.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Onlytruth(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2011
^^
Thank you ShangoThor the great! cool
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Onlytruth(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2011
ndu_chucks,

I know you are of the primitive type from Nigeria and have never dropped your dictatorial tendencies even where ever the hell you are hiding now; so you wouldn't understand that the Nigerian constitution guarantees freedom of speech and freedom of political opinion and views.
The US constitution even protects them more. cool

It is thieves and mass murderers in Nigeria like you that must be dragged to jail and The Hague. Olodo.

BTW I'm continuing in my prayer that God maintains constant heat on Nigeria until it either disintegrates or fixes up for the good of Nigerian children. And methinks he is answering that prayer handsomely.  cool
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2011
Let me slightly taste from Accursed Malady for a sec:

Since Boko Haram = Present MEND,
Therefore
Akhwat Akwop = ND Militants

Rubbish !!!!!
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by adamaw2tuf: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2011
I CAN SENSE LOTS OF VERY AROGANT IDIOTS ARE IN A PANIC STATE OF MIND AS THEY ARE PEEING WET THEIR PANTS.I ONLY PRAY AND HOPE THEY ARE MORE SERIOUS THAN ONE CAN IMAGINE COS THEY CAN COUNT ON MY 100% SUPPORT TO COMBAT THESE VAMPIRES THAT HAVE STOLEN OUR FUTURE,OUR DIGINITY AND OUR INNOCENCE AS A PEOPLE AND I HOPE THAT THEY MUST REACH OUT FOR AN  UNDERSTANDINGS WITH OUR NATURAL FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS IN THE SOUTH SO TO FORM A FORMIDABLE MOVEMENT/FORCE TO OVERCOME OUR COMON ENEMIES AND OPPRESSORS.AND THEY MUST APPLY THE SPIRITS OF TWO OF THE PEOPLES FINEST AND BRAVEST SOLDIERS MAJOR KADUNA CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU AND MAJOR GIDEON OKAH IN SELF DIFFENCE AND DO ALL THEY CAN TO AVOID HARMING INNOCENT PEOPLE.HOW LONG MUST THEY CONTINUE TO FEED ON OUR BLOOD AND FLESH WITH IMPUNITY? GAME OVER,DO ME AND I DO YOU,MAN NO GO VEX.VIVA L'ESPIRITO DE MAJOR KADUNA CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU ET MAJOR GIDEON OKAH.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by kettykin: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2011
i once predicted in this forum an alliance involving the Middle Belt , the south east and the Niger delta that will become the new nigerian order , now it is gradually begining to unfold .

Boko Haram will basically either fizzle out like their Sharia movement of the 200s or will be forced to bow .

presently for those envisaging a civil war , the northern muslims have neither the effontery or the boldness to confront any serious contender or alliance of MB, SE,ND and at best can only terrorize little groups in the north or can only fight others with foreing backing.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by engrj(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I found it difficult ti pronounce this Akhwat Akwop sound like AK47
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2011
ShangoThor:

Please, OPC are busy ronu-ing. You seriously need to study the events that led to the break-up of ex-Yugoslavia, no group abstained from the initial fracas, you snooze, you loose.

Yoruba territory are already clearly demarcated.All we just need to do is protect our it in case of any outbreak of war and flush out non-yorubas.Yorubas won't suffer major casualty is any war in Nigeria !
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by cheikh: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Akhwat Akwop grin sounds like a South Sudan name or word. It's amazing, that at last the usually passive, lazy and feckless so called christians are waking up to their own responsibility. tongue grin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by bisiaet: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mr. Londoner, you know nothing about Nigeria.

MEND fought openly with the army. They fought their cause "Niger/delta" They were brave not cowards!

Why is boko aram hiding ?

Mend did not hide!

Why is boko-haram killing innocent people ?

Boko haram are targeting christians (Killed christians/Pastors/burnt churches)

MEND did not killed muslim/Hausas.

Why cant boko aram emulate this ?

God bless.

I said this same thing some time ago but so funny indeed that one of the faceless Boko animal in the house got offended but to me all his rants was just a pure blabla and I will say it a million time that Boko animal are coward and faceless a s s hole. A true fighter "NEVER HIDE  or RUNAWAY" if they belief that what they are fighting for is "JUST" let them be bold enough to come out and say here we are. MEND, MASSOB, OPC are not faceless or hide they stood by what they belief and never hide away its only a coward that fight and hide or runaway. Once more please Boko animals if you are so brave, powerful and belief you are fighting a good fight please just show up. SIMPLE!!!
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by PointB: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Funny how this idiocy and cowardliness of a comment reminded me of the World War II comment regarding Warsaw, Poland: "Warsaw did not see war, until war saw Warsaw"

You think Yorubaland will be left unscathed if MEND, IJAW Militants, and Akhwat whatever decided to use counter terrorist tactics to defend the regime of GEJ. I will hope for the best, but prepare for the worst if I were you. Naivety is bliss!  grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
PointB:

Funny how this idiocy and cowardliness of a comment reminded me of the World War II comment regarding Warsaw, Poland: "Warsaw did not see war, until war saw Warsaw"

You think Yorubaland will be left unscathed if MEND, IJAW Militants, and Akhwat whatever decided to use counter terrorist tactics to defend the regime of GEJ. I will hope for the best, but prepare for the worst if I were you. Naivety is bliss! grin grin grin grin
If the same tactics yorubas adopted during the civil war is what you under-estimate,then i care less of whatever you think.Secession spirit is still low among the yorubas and there is no point raising the bar when all still look well with naija but that doesn't mean we won't defend our territory when the time comes !ing the civil war is what you under-estimate,then i care less of whatever you think.Secession spirit is still low among the yorubas and there is no point raising the bar when all still look well with naija but that doesn't mean we won't defend our territory when the time comes !
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by islamrules(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
God bless.

I said this same thing some time ago but so funny indeed that one of the faceless Boko animal in the house got offended but to me all his rants was just a pure blabla and I will say it a million time that Boko animal are coward and faceless a s s hole. A true fighter "NEVER HIDE or RUNAWAY" if they belief that what they are fighting for is "JUST" let them be bold enough to come out and say here we are. MEND, MASSOB, OPC are not faceless or hide they stood by what they belief and never hide away its only a coward that fight and hide or runaway. Once more please Boko animals if you are so brave, powerful and belief you are fighting a good fight please just show up. SIMPLE!!!

And to some nincompoop comparing MEND to boko haram, you are all slowpokers.

Mud brains, what are their attributes ?

MEND was out in the public showing off their bazookas, facing the military. Hijacking oil vesels. [size=15pt]That is called boldness and Bravery[/size]

Boko aram will send a small boy of seven years old to go and hide a bomb in the market. They end up killing innocent children and civilian.

If you are fighting your cause or the governemnt, their are military barracks around you. Go face military guys and stop killing armless innocent children.

You will never win a religion war. You will start it, but you wont end it.
Re: 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country by PointB: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If the same tactics yorubas adopted during the civil war is what you under-estimate,then i care less of whatever you think.Secession spirit is still low among the yorubas and there is no point raising the bar when all still look well with naija but that doesn't mean we won't defend our territory when the time comes !ing the civil war is what you under-estimate,then i care less of whatever you think.Secession spirit is still low among the yorubas and there is no point raising the bar when all still look well with naija but that doesn't mean we won't defend our territory when the time comes !

Demography, stu.pid! The demography and politics of the civil war is markedly different from what we have now. Before civil war, there was no MEND, Boko Haram, etc, radicalism was left for the Army. Continue to adopt the same strategy, and hope for same result. In the next war, neutral turf might just be the stomping ground, as they will support no side!  grin grin Goodluck to you in your defence of your yorubaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi / Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges / Biafra Anniversary: Police Arrest 10 MASSOB, BIM Members In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.