Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) (41386 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by TreasureJunky: 8:02pm On May 30, 2023
Love nwantiti. Ancestral kind of love
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by larrybabanla(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Most times I imagine how Tinubu face go be if he wan cum during sex

He go resemble monkey
you mean your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
Enjoy the fleeting moment while it lasts.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Manolo3107: 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
Stanislause94:
Agbado moves grin

Person hold tinubu for back, look well
Ode, na your grand mama unseen ancestors hold am abi,make dem for take tap current from am,oni kuree
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by CursedOsuPigs: 8:05pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Pablo Escobat will never fail to disappoints tongue

Head to the lagoon o😀

We no send you. You go cry for the next 8 years.

Wetin konsine us😀

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Ezmans: 8:06pm On May 30, 2023
Femisol:
If I can see Tinubu tonight one-on-one 85% of my life problems will be solved
lazy man sighted
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by izubext007: 8:07pm On May 30, 2023
city boy in action
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2023
where is the video,Person way no fit stand well dey dance...Just dey play with Photoshop grin grin
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by premierlead: 8:15pm On May 30, 2023
Mtchew! This bedwetter must be a jester
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by UrPapa: 8:18pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
It will be embarrassing if you at some point stop trolling

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by mordred44: 8:26pm On May 30, 2023
Brainlight:
THE MAN ... NO FIT DO COMMON BREAK DANCE OR MOON WALKING ... SELF .... MTCHEEEEEEW.
at what age
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by isabi2lof: 8:29pm On May 30, 2023
Marry better wife you say no grin

You think say you dey do me 🤣🤣 ,e go soon clear for your eyes .

Alphamalus wives can't relate 🤣🤣

See Tinubu and his wife , see the way they're relating with each other just like Prof Yemi and his wife also . It looks as if they just got wedded .

Even though you want to flex your muscles, is it now on your wife you're gonna do that .

If those men are simps , abeg I cherish their kind of simp , every kokogarri be far away from me and also AKA and his house boys .
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by fatytoy333(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

This one is yet to come to terms with his loss. Wake up it's a new dawn

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Payus: 8:30pm On May 30, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Obidients get two different branch

1. Regular obidients: these ones have moved on since after election and focused on things more important

2. Obidiotss: these branch of obidients are terrible, losers, shameless wailers, delusional, dense, pathetic liars, venomous, vengeful, shallow, ugly, short sighted, tribal bigots, empty headed, myopic, hateful, envious, bitter, low IQ, ignorant, dull, hunchback, village local champions
Kilode
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Satanistx: 8:30pm On May 30, 2023
dino u dey there?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by isabi2lof: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey

You no just make any single sense undecided
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by merits(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
The your papa dey resemble same during sex too.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
The dance was cute..
It’s easy to know when theirs love between couples..
general punna Shey u promised to get sense this week?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:43pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... She's unhappy deep within.
Imagine trying to explain and sermonize to someone who caught you with a stolen good.

Someone even referred to her as a "useless woman" who has been fraudulent from her teaching days

no let bitterness kill you over what you cannot do anything about o tongue
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2023
Where are the other wives?.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On May 30, 2023
ITbomb:
Dancing while we are queuing for 900/ltr fuel
so Na Tinubu say make marketers dey hoard fuel Abi? undecided

Anything to criticize Tinubu to ease your pain cheesy

Try dey use your sense.its free
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:50pm On May 30, 2023
The Emperor fiddled while Rome burned
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Basicend: 8:55pm On May 30, 2023
N3TRAL:
Every bachelor should find a wife like OluRemi Tinubu!

She is humble because there is money and game with the man.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:

Someone even referred to her as a "useless woman" who has been fraudulent from her teaching days

Teaching days?? When and where did she teach pls
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Styluss: 9:07pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you, lets do politics without bad blood
internationalman:
Hmmm

At this point it would be foolish of me to keep on being pained for our stolen mandate. While I'm putting my pain aside and hoping our mandate is restored soon, I'm so hoping and praying his presidency brings unprecedented progress, prosperity, favour, equality, opportunities, improvement in healthcare, security of lives and properties and many more...

I also hope he doesn't appoint people that would jeopardize his government; that's where it all usually goes wrong...

So Mr President, take off your shirt cause you are about to sweat for the work you about to start doing.

Nigeria is like a piece of farmland that has not been cultivated for so long, so in order to bring the crops to life twice ten times as work is needed. That's why we needed physically fit candidate..
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by tyinfinity: 9:23pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
whenever this idiot thinks about tinubu ,he sees his hopeless future and his life in hellfire .the poster is wasted in this life and also in the great beyond .the poster thinks tinubu causes his miserable exist in life
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by tyinfinity: 9:23pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
whenever this idiot thinks about tinubu ,he sees his hopeless future and his life in hellfire .the poster is wasted in this life and also in the great beyond .the poster thinks tinubu causes his miserable existence in life
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by yahmohy27: 9:24pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
You no get home training at all.
Chai very bad of you
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Bashirkareem31: 9:29pm On May 30, 2023
Lovenorth:
For God's sake what is the relationship between this so-called dance move and governance? I think we should be talking about serious issues that have to do with Nigeria's development
so you are expecting the less than 24hr old president to solve your 24 decade old generational problems in a day?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by rimijoshua(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

He go resemble monkey
You are a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Obiano’s Mansions At Ngozika Estate / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.