Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,378 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) (41378 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Adamawa APC Rally Tinubu Dance again: (Pictures and full video) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

At this point it would be foolish of me to keep on being pained for our stolen mandate. While I'm putting my pain aside and hoping our mandate is restored soon, I'm so hoping and praying his presidency brings unprecedented progress, prosperity, favour, equality, opportunities, improvement in healthcare, security of lives and properties and many more...

I also hope he doesn't appoint people that would jeopardize his government; that's where it all usually goes wrong...

So Mr President, take off your shirt cause you are about to sweat for the work you about to start doing.

Nigeria is like a piece of farmland that has not been cultivated for so long, so in order to bring the crops to life twice ten times as work is needed. That's why we needed physically fit candidate..

Something tells me you are not an Obidient. Remove that mask jor! Real Obidient would never give up on chasing a thief he is clearly seeing and in possession with his gift.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by internationalman(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2023
Danisaint112:

Something tells me you are not an Obidient. Remove that mask jor! Real Obidient would never give up on chasing a thief he is clearly seeing and in possession with his gift.

Just go through my previous comment to confirm
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by HRMK: 11:38pm On May 30, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

At this point it would be foolish of me to keep on being pained for our stolen mandate. While I'm putting my pain aside and hoping our mandate is restored soon, I'm so hoping and praying his presidency brings unprecedented progress, prosperity, favour, equality, opportunities, improvement in healthcare, security of lives and properties and many more...

I also hope he doesn't appoint people that would jeopardize his government; that's where it all usually goes wrong...

So Mr President, take off your shirt cause you are about to sweat for the work you about to start doing.

Nigeria is like a piece of farmland that has not been cultivated for so long, so in order to bring the crops to life twice ten times as work is needed. That's why we needed physically fit candidate..
HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:
Most times I imagine how Tinubu face go be if he wan cum during sex

He go resemble monkey
See wetin enter your mind to reason.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2023
internationalman:

Just go through my previous comment to confirm

Well your choice. We have different drives. As for me I remain with Peter Obi in this battle till the very end. Even if it has to take the next 4 years. Yes you heard that right. I ain't giving up.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by internationalman(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

Well your choice. We have different drives. As for me I remain with Peter Obi in this battle till the very end. Even if it has to take the next 4 years. Yes you heard that right. I ain't giving up.

I remain with him too. But until then what do you want me to do? Pray and hope bad things keep befalling on Nigeria? No, God forbid..

I'd rather pray for my enemy ruling Nigeria to succeed than wish I'll upon him and Nigeria..
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 1:24am On May 31, 2023
internationalman:

I remain with him too. But until then what do you want me to do? Pray and hope bad things keep befalling on Nigeria? No, God forbid..

I'd rather pray for my enemy ruling Nigeria to succeed than wish I'll upon him and Nigeria..

Now you have made your point clear. You sounded like someone that is about to jump into the bandwagon of bats cheesy

I also wish him same but you and I know that A Tinubu's government would never fight corruption the way Peter Obi's would. And that's why I don't feel their is a need to relax and move on. You get?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Pointnoire(m): 3:57am On May 31, 2023
Obidients get two different branch

1. Regular obidients: these ones have moved on since after the election and focused on things more important

2. Obidiotss: these branches of obidients are terrible, losers, shameless wailers, delusional, dense, pathetic liars, venomous, vengeful, shallow, ugly, short-sighted, tribal bigots, empty-headed, myopic, hateful, envious, bitter, low IQ, ignorant, dull, hunchback, village local champions

taylor88:
Most times, I imagine how Tinubu face go be if he wan cum during sex

He go resemble monkey
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Lovenorth: 6:05am On May 31, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
so you are expecting the less than 24hr old president to solve your 24 decade old generational problems in a day?
I want him to start doing something very serious not this show of romance that has nothing to do with us
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2023
The Obi supporters are much more from a particular tribes in Nigeria.
The hates in there heart alone.

Omoawoke:
angry

Obidients get two different branch

1. Regular obidients: these ones have moved on since after election and focused on things more important

2. Obidiotss: these branch of obidients are terrible, losers, shameless wailers, delusional, dense, pathetic liars, venomous, vengeful, shallow, ugly, short sighted, tribal bigots, empty headed, myopic, hateful, envious, bitter, low IQ, ignorant, dull, hunchback, village local champions
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by Kblawiy: 8:56am On May 31, 2023
internationalman:
Hmmm

*God bless you for this wonderful piece*
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by MrAgbako: 9:12am On May 31, 2023
taylor88:
Most times I imagine how Tinubu face go be if he wan cum during sex

He go resemble monkey
how was his face wen he cum inside ur ass?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) by jetson06: 11:34am On May 31, 2023
I can imagine the kind of styles Tinubu will be giving his wife. Remi toto go too sweet even at 63 years of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting / Electricity Workers Call Off Strike / Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.