Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman (81594 Views)

Nigerians Vote Punch Newspaper As Unreliable / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by proeast(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2023
Alliswell248:

Increase the volume of your cries.
Femi is an asset to any company any day, hence Buhari called him. He never begged OUK to retain him.

Noise makers....empty barrel.

Lol, unlike you guys that dwell on hate and bitterness. I'm not even against Kalu employing him. That's how it's supposed to be in normal soceities, not in environment such as here where people are attacked because they want to vote in election.

If he has a better offer, will he wait for Kalu to employ him?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by AmeLonRo(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Menclothing: 1:51pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to all good people of Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by seunjungle1(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2023
Bros, who you help during your eight years as SSA to Buhari? Even that your home poor boy from Ipetu-Modu in Osun state you originated from you couldn't fix him even if it is just a paramilitary job.

Awon egnon osi alaye radarada.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by seunjungle1(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2023
Bros, who you help during your eight years as SSA to Buhari? Even that your home poor boy from Ipetu-Modu in Osun state you originated from you couldn't fix him even if it is just a paramilitary job.

Awon egnon osi alaye radarada....
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Jagabanarmy: 1:54pm On May 31, 2023
Armaggedon:
Yoruba people are tribalistic. Cut the long story short.
Don't generalize, probably the ones you have met but generally speaking, Yorubas are good people
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Alliswell248: 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:

Lol, unlike you guys that dwell on hate and bitterness. I'm not even against Kalu employing him. That's how it's supposed to be in normal soceities, not in environment such as here where people are attacked because they want to vote in election.

If he has a better offer, will he wait for Kalu to employ him?
No Bro. Yoruba are more accommodating. We have more of you guys in the South West compared to other regions. But you guys always want to impose your will on us.

Support your candidate and allow us do so in peace. Why must ibo says Yoruba land is no man's land. I have lived in asaba before. I have worked in onitsha before. I was at nnewi before. I respect the ibos.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by ola4sure2019: 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
Kudo to the alta ego & congrat sir.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
Armaggedon:
Yoruba people are tribalistic. Cut the long story short.
So your ibo tribe is not tribalistic,
Igbo officers killed only hausa Fulani and Yoruba officers in 1966 coup sparing the lives of officers from South East.
In last election, ibo people rigged almost 100% for only obi where as other regions shared their votes to atleast two candidates,
IBO want other regions to join them to worship only their kinsmen like obi and talk down on candidates from another regions.
Who is now more tribalistic than IBO people

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by stasius: 2:03pm On May 31, 2023
So he is Orji Uzor Kalu's employee?
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by kingsceemark(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
I am not his fan, but i wish him well.

Not his fan? You must be his television or generator grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by nedekid: 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
ovieigho:
Always good journalists before they join politics and started speaking with both sides of mouth !

I can’t forget his write ups where he claimed he wrote on the incident that happened in University of Ibadan zoo , “when a man jumped into the zoo trying to replicate what Daniel did in the Bible …the rest was history thou as the man was identified only by his clothes “😊😀
And it really happened. I got to the zoo, just after the man was killed. Crowd and all were still there.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by ejimatic: 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
Starpotter:

https://punchng.com/adesina-former-buharis-spokesperson-returns-to-sun-newspaper-as-vice-chair/?amp
. ABATI who by now should have established a state of the art Radio station with the money stolen during GEJ regime is now a warlord at Arise tv
In the same, Adesina did not have a radio state on his town for his people from money made or stolen in February! He returned to the Sun.
Who is fooling who?
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by akwarandu(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2023
I hope he has given his ancestral land to fulani herdsmen for them not to kill him
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by gare(f): 2:17pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
I am not his fan, but i wish him well.

same here never liked or disliked him.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by 1phone(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2023
The next time you will hear from him again would be like this:

WHAT MY EYES SAW IN ASO ROCK

In my sleeping state and saw a rock rolling into my bedroom. Bedroom of all places. The other room. Holy Moses! my wife shouted;
I opened my window to see a well-armed state security officer clutching a gun. Aso rock. I began to think in my head if the megaskiya-the truthful one is saved. I felt like I was on a plane heading to Ukraine.

I woke up and notice it was just a rat running an errand for its parents looking for their daily bread. The bible said; worry not, I the Father feeds the birds in the sky. Indeed, in the rock there are rats.

kulikuli
bla bla bla bla
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Nchenches: 2:21pm On May 31, 2023
9jatriot:
Uzor Kalu - Ibo Man
Femi Adeshina - Yoruba Man

Meanwhile if you use nairaland to judge you would think that either tribe will be on the other's throat when they see each other.

Looks like tribalism is only played by those with poor mentality or when politicians need to get the upper hand otherwise everything else is interest.

Yoruba vs Igbo rivalry is only on the surface; it's never soulless.
Except during the civil war; there has never been a case of Yoruba versus Igbo conflict.
Alaye without complete senses will destroy Igbo shops in Lagos without knowing that he is also hurting the Economy of Lagos and the Yoruba.
It's not like the hate by the Buharideens. Someone said that the last thing the Buharideens would do was hand Nigeria over to an Igbo.
When Peter Obi was leading early in votes during the presidential election, Buharideens abandoned the regulations they vowed to use to conduct the election, ignored the fact that Nigeria 🇳🇬 put billions of Naira to conduct free and fair elections; they chose to brazenly steal the election with the hope of placing Shettima as the quasi president of Nigeria 🇳🇬.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by meditator(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:
I don’t care does with his life.

People who made lying a profession for 8 years.

I wonder who will read his memoir because I know it will be full of lies.
He's been progressing in his career. You need to question your mentality
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Allisgud: 2:23pm On May 31, 2023
Stupid lieing machine it's good u are returning back to ur carrier job unlike all those thief's who don't want to find something else to do
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by SaLongs1(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2023
ovieigho:
Always good journalists before they join politics and started speaking with both sides of mouth !

I can’t forget his write ups where he claimed he wrote on the incident that happened in University of Ibadan zoo , “when a man jumped into the zoo trying to replicate what Daniel did in the Bible …the rest was history thou as the man was identified only by his clothes “😊😀
So you were reading newspapers back then? You don old ooo😂😂
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by excel101(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2023
ovieigho:

One Mr Aboderin...I read about it in the early/mid 90s
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Tzar(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2023
You have lost your integrity pastor Femi!
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Shaev7(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2023
I have someone who works for Sun Newspaper, he told me he knew Femi, he is a good man. He was only doing his job in the buharis government. Kudos to him
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Zeezenho: 2:40pm On May 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

Mumu obi chief of staff nah edo man.his chief security officer is an housa fulani man from kano.his wife is an efik woman from awka ibom.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by toprealman: 2:40pm On May 31, 2023
Moderators stop displaying your ignorance. Sun is a tabloid and not a newspaper.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On May 31, 2023
PepeXKermit:

How many of them have you seen? You guus come here and be comparing rubbish. Lagos is a "city", that is very multicultural and diverse. You cannot say the same about other places. Show me where an ebonyi man tried to contest for election in Anambra and was not able to?

Show me just one Ebonyi man that has been able to contest elections in Anambra state. Just one.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Pootle: 2:45pm On May 31, 2023
what of mr lying mongul. who go give am work now undecided
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:47pm On May 31, 2023
The idiot journalist don lie his way to money undecided I never anything by Nigerian newspaper article writers or columnist again ..they all chameleon and fu*cling hypocrite undecided NEVER again!
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by nkemjacob2(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2023
Of his kind are the ones publishing fake and unverified stories
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by LionSquad89: 3:23pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations yo him...
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by pacificom: 3:58pm On May 31, 2023
Femi the Royal Ambassador.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by fabolouz1(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2023
I used to enjoy his column at the sun newspaper ,but the moment he got into the corridors of power ,he became drunk and defended most of the things he was against as a coloumnist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.