Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman (81598 Views)

Nigerians Vote Punch Newspaper As Unreliable / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by porthouse7(f): 5:25pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:
See how Igbos continue to give jobs to hateful people.

While they hate on Igbos, yet Igbos continue to progress. Take a look at the slums they call cities and you will understand why evil doesn't pay.
u know how many Igbos feeding off my business
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On May 31, 2023
Very useless man.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by AfonjaPriest: 5:50pm On May 31, 2023
9jatriot:
Uzor Kalu - Ibo Man
Femi Adeshina - Yoruba Man

Meanwhile if you use nairaland to judge you would think that either tribe will be on the other's throat when they see each other.

Looks like tribalism is only played by those with poor mentality or when politicians need to get the upper hand otherwise everything else is interest.
You have said it. Tribalists will not reason it.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by AfonjaPriest: 5:55pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:

While they hate on Igbos, yet Igbos continue to progress. Take a look at the slums they call cities and you will understand why evil doesn't pay.
Evil indeed pays. It pays them with evil. See their squalid slums, their brown roofs, haggard looks, and agbero-diseased hoods. Surely, tribalism is evil living in their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by AfonjaPriest: 5:56pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:

Evil indeed pays. It pays them with evil. See their squalid slums, their brown roofs, haggard looks, and agbero-diseased hoods. Surely, tribalism is evil, living in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Westchester(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2023
Alliswell248:

No Bro. Yoruba are more accommodating. We have more of you guys in the South West compared to other regions. But you guys always want to impose your will on us.

Support your candidate and allow us do so in peace. Why must ibo says Yoruba land is no man's land. I have lived in asaba before. I have worked in onitsha before. I was at nnewi before. I respect the ibos.

Nobody said that!! It was even a former governor of Lagos a Yoruba man that first made that statement. Y'all just needed an excuse to carry out evil on your fellow countrymen because of a politician.

Actually, you have been deceived. When they say 'alliances', you are not in the picture. It's the political establishment aligning to mortgage ur future. You are a pawn in their chess game. They make you 'think' you won because 'my tribe' - but you are actually inconsequential.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Westchester(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2023
porthouse7:
u know how many Igbos feeding off my business

None!!
Stop forming Iyaloja online while you're actually a brokie in real life undecided tongue
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Blackdisciple(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2023
I hopped he will not be lying on news papers sha
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by porthouse7(f): 8:29pm On May 31, 2023
Westchester:

None!!
Stop forming Iyaloja online while you're actually a brokie in real life undecided tongue
u need help
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Formation10: 8:58pm On May 31, 2023
Oga na your palaver
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Formation10: 8:59pm On May 31, 2023
Oga na your palaver b that if you like get 100 appointment and for you and your family
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by zoedew: 9:16pm On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:
I don’t care does with his life.

People who made lying a profession for 8 years.

I wonder who will read his memoir because I know it will be full of lies.
Same way I feel about Reuben Abati. They live in denial. They know that professionally they are tarred for all time!! Their names are not worth the paper they are scripted on. They lack integrity without which a man is as hollow and as an empty drum no matter how well painted and decorated!
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2023
proeast:

Shut up small kid
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by superemmy(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
Yoruba people are tribalistic. Cut the long story short.

So are ibos
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by orisa37: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2023
ADESINA HAS GONE TO WAR AND HE IS BACK.
WELL COME BACK.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by Westchester(m): 3:46am On Jun 07, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
E pain it....sotey you have to result to Insult when confronted with Bitter Truth...

Okoros and their Inferiority Complex stinking to high heaven... keep buying whose land? when millions of una youth dey Lagos traffic dey hawk Gala under scorching sun and the dey do Nwa boy-boy around.... Beggars can't be choosers, chest-beater oshi..

Shame on deveropers...

Ozu nwuruawu your ramblings won't give you a good job or money unfortunately 👍
Better don't get caught while trying to rob motorists on Lagos traffic, I'll be there to throw the first tyres and matches on your flesh and send you to your ancestors in a cloud of smoke tongue
Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by MSGAMBLE9: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2023
Westchester:

Ozu nwuruawu your ramblings won't give you a good job or money unfortunately 👍
Better don't get caught while trying to rob motorists on Lagos traffic, I'll be there to throw the first tyres and matches on your flesh and send you to your ancestors in a cloud of smoke tongue
Eyah..the pain is real..let it sink in

You Okoros have Tiny neck which is Sweetening to press...

Yeye dey smell on Okoro jew...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.