Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero (36656 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Wants Minimum Wage Doubled – Spokesperson / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by References1: 1:21pm On May 31, 2023
President of the Nigerian Labour Congress, Joe Ajaero says he has been wondering whether President Bola Tinubu has ever wondered why past leaders never carried out the fuel subsidy removal.

Comrade Ajaero also reminded the President of his speech at the "Occupy Nigeria" protest in 2012 when former President Goodluck Jonathan did the same thing.

Why Tinubu acknowledged then that subsidy must go, he accused the Jonathan-administration of been insensitive to the plight of the masses.

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/pfbid02toK11ETSNEfR6SLc3d6fQu5489yEp52hGQo2AVDtAjdgvfhxnGjbZdKrzfEpHKail/?mibextid=Nif5oz

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Hisbah(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
We should all support Tinubu to succeed.

69 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Felabrity: 1:28pm On May 31, 2023
Tinubu is a liar and selfish man, not to be trusted, he doesn't care about the repercussions of his acts as a fake leader

Same person that never supported Muslim Muslim ticket in 2014 went against his word for his selfish interest

230 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by sonature1: 1:29pm On May 31, 2023
Politicians are just idiots!

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by DatNiggaDaz: 1:31pm On May 31, 2023
Where is Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and others from that side. They must occupy Ojota like they did before.

The enemies of Nigeria have been made open for all Nigerians to see. During the time of GEJ they came out to protest when the economy was even100 times better than now.

I ask, where are they. They are all quiet

SS , una dey see wetin dey happen abi . Ok o

Tribalism has destroyed Nigeria

226 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
Any advocate on fuel subsidy should convince the Nigerian people why President Tinubu should embark on a present illegality that gulped $10 billion of our scarce or unavailable resources in 2022 alone.

Those claiming to defend the right or welfare of workers should convince the Nigerian people that $10 billion injected into the economy yearly will not jumpstart the economy enough as to create massive jobs and even increase the same minimum wage they complain about.

Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at [/b].

[b]God bless the sane, honest and hardworking people of our land.
Y'all will eat the fruit of the land.

We Rise

Menclothing:
Remove it and don’t go back to it
We need someone who is strong and won’t succum to pressure

Oil cabal seeing free 6 trillion yearly they will make things difficult be firm and things will be fine soon
It will end in praise for us all in due season.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by nepapole(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
It's followers of politicians I pity.

They are just using your heads.

All of them are one and same liars and thieves.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Domipraiz: 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
Funny enough Lagosians pretend has if they weren't affected all because BAT is their own.
Maybe APC members are still buying fuel@189
I think is time for me to buy a broom to show @ filling station.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
Hisbah:
God bless you.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
Keep up the positivity for our nation and you will progress in the land.
For the people wishing evil for the country,
Evil will never depart from them.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

Hisbah:
God bless you too.
Amen and Ameen 🙏 🤲

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
Exactly my question. Well, I stopped engaging in politics since dis is what we all want.
No more Ojota protest,
No more propaganda.
We are in for it together.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Jesusmystrength(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
I no get car or generator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
My stand 8 years ago still remains

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by iwaeda: 2:00pm On May 31, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by chudez0147(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Miracle1677: 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
Sure
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Racoon(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
After demonising subsidy even calling it a fraud. Meanwhile they ended up committing the subsidy fraud over the years. Bloody wicked hypocrites.

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by IMASTEX: 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
Hisbah:
Same way he supported Jonathan for wanting to remove the same subsidy?! With all the support Buhari got at least for his first tenure wasn't he still a capital failure?! It's actually not about seeking support from the people who obviously have been supportive and expecting things to turnaround for good. But the problem is that those in government have no good intentions for the country.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Suspect33(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
Yoruba ronu grin

Whether our oppressors kill our children and make our lives unbearable, we don't mind, as long as our brother is president grin

We'd rather have our senile brother be president than have an omo Igbo that is capable of bettering the living condition of our children as president. I repeat, Yoruba ronu grin

Say no to Igbo domination, they are already better than us even without presidency, how much more will they be if we hand their brother presidency to make our lives better. Yoruba ronu oooo grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
The internet never forgets. If Jonathan had removed the subsidy back then, Nigerians would have adjusted by now

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by fnep2smooth(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
They said we will miss buhari... I thought it was a joke.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by ATEAMS: 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Femisol(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
Me I just want to meet Tinubu tonight one-on-one so 85% of my problems will be solved.

Na wetin concern me be that like this because I am frustrated and irritated with everything.

As things be Ehn the number of people that will pass Niger and Libya to Europe will triple in this administration.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by vanitybutiwanti: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
So is he insinuating that subsidy should not be removed at all because Tinubu held a different opinion in 2012, we are humans and we change our stance/positions on issues when confronted with superior knowledge/facts. Nigeria is irredeemable because people that should know better are unavoidable partisan and bereft of common sense.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Lovenorth: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
K
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Alliswell248: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
U guys only make noise but are not in tune with govt policies.

May 2023 is the end of the budget for PMS subsidy.

Buhari didn't include this for June onward.

Why is NLC playing ignorant to this now?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Babathanks(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Where is Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and others from that side. They must occupy Ojota like they did before.

Must revolution always start from west, if you in the east start it, who hold una. Instead of declaring sit at home every Monday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
What Goodluck Jonathan saw in 2012 Tinubu is just getting to know about it 11yrs later

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Wodu89: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
Tor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Yemi Osinbajo's New Official Portrait / Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.