Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero (36712 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Wants Minimum Wage Doubled – Spokesperson / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Chiffy: 2:08pm On May 31, 2023
Peter Obi literally gave Tinubu a template on how to remove fuel subsidy. Still Baalablu's drug infested brain couldn't utilize it.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by DOptical: 2:08pm On May 31, 2023
Just look at what this thieving nlc are saying. Let me even ask first, why sell already subsidised products at exhorbitant rates? Are you people mad? Tinubu even supported the subsidy removal under Jona or can't you read? Point is the Nnpc has been remitting nothing to the federal government so far because of the provision for this so called subsidy bullshit as well as incurring Nigeria into more debt but you're still saying gibberish? You dey mad?

Tinubu just came in as a new government yesterday as a matter of fact which these nlc thieving retards forgot to note. And I hope he stick to his subsidy removal promise. Enough is enough for those thieves! And the useless thieving marketers selling the previous subsidized products at exhorbitant rates should be taken to court while their pump stations are confiscated!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by nairalanda1(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Very good!

So, if NLC and TUC decide to do with LP what they did with APC in 2012, will they be seen as villains or heroes?

LP is basically a formation of the NLC.

It was set up by them to give Nigerian workers a political voice. (Oshiomole was their main guy before he defected to Tinubu's camp....)

So, I expect NLC to work with LP. Simple. (Plus NLC STILL opposes fuel subsidy removal, as they did in 2012).

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
post=123488645:

God bless you.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
Keep up the positivity for our nation and you will progress in the land.
For the people wishing evil for the country,
Evil will never depart from them.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

Does it mean that Tinibu was evil when he was talking to Jonathan about the effect of subsidy removal on the masses??

Was TINIBU EVIL THEN OR You are after AN UNKNOWN ENEMY?

What Tinibu should have done is to keep quiet, go to the drawing board, and find the root of this subsidy of a thing then tackle it well....

Let us Remember that Tinibu is yet to remove the Subsidy yet the masses have started suffering from it.....

Hope you can be transparent in reasoning to understand TINIBU failed in this one than looking for opposition enemies...

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

LP is basically a formation of the NLC.

It was set up by them to give Nigerian workers a political voice. (Oshiomole was their main guy before he defected to Tinubu's camp....)

So, I expect NLC to work with LP. Simple. (Plus NLC STILL opposes fuel subsidy removal, as they did in 2012).

My question was not answered, tho

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Alliswell248: 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Tinubu is our grand patron

No Sir.
Your patron is the third class pathological liar from Agulu .

We rejected him.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Blaze14k: 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
Hisbah:
We should all support Tinubu to succeed.

Ahh so now u ask of support.. my dear u are far from it. We will drag the hell out of him. This is just the start

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 31, 2023
Sadly Labor is now partisan... So we can't say you speaking neutrally anymore...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by ikpumbe(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
Hisbah:

Na support we come this life to support?

Shebi him sabi

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Segzy19: 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
Subsidy is gone forever.

Though painful but that's the reality...

The president already told us he will be making some hard decisions
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by BreconHills(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
References1:

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/pfbid02toK11ETSNEfR6SLc3d6fQu5489yEp52hGQo2AVDtAjdgvfhxnGjbZdKrzfEpHKail/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Rubbish!

Did the NLC not block Yaradua's sale of the PH refinery to the Dangote/Otedola consortium? Wasn't the reasoning then that privatisation would endanger employee interests?

NLC leadership = Khaki clad kleptocrats!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Bobloco: 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
Jesusmystrength:
I no get car or generator

But you go enter transport, you go go market

It will one way or the other affect you

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by SamzzyBlink(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
Watch: Joao Felix vs Antony. Who is Better?. CRAZY SKILLS SHOWED!!!!🔥🔥🔥

https://livemaxtv.higig.com.ng/2023/05/31/joao-felix-vs-antony-who-is-better-crazy-skills-showed%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%94%a5%f0%9f%94%a5/
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Willie2015: 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu is a liar and selfish man, not to be trusted, he doesn't care about the repercussions of his acts as a fake leader

Same person that never supported Muslim Muslim ticket went against his word for his selfish interes

Our leaders have turned fuel subsidy into scam...

We cant continue to do it the same way and expect a different result...

Let him remove it and lets see if there will be road ahead....

Heaven will not fall... cheesy grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by nairalanda1(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2023
TheOldGods:
no dude, was telling the girl that we should all support tinubu to succeed. So I asked the question. Let's be honest bro, nobody in this country is interested in the well being of this country. All of them are hypocrites. I blame Jonathan fro being a weakling

So why are you expecting a hypocrite like Tinubu to support GEJ in 2012? LOL. It is like you too dey trust our politicans.

If the roles were reversed...GEJ won't be supporting tinubu.

Politicans game is to get into power....not to develop your country. Development that they do, is a means for them to stay in power. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by nairalanda1(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

My question was not answered, tho

Because you don't like the answer.

cheesy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by fredoooooo: 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
Werey ... the ones you cursed beifre election are blessings... you can't curse who God bless.. it will come back to you
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by themotivators: 2:12pm On May 31, 2023
[url]Product animation https://atellier.in/product-animation/[/url] is the creation of animated content to showcase a product's features, functionality, and benefits. It uses motion graphics and storytelling to engage the audience and effectively communicate the product's value. It is a powerful marketing tool that brings products to life and increases customer engagement.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by gare(f): 2:13pm On May 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by UKEMY(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2023
Hisbah:
Have you ever thought of the cost of Transportation?
Are our Refineries working? NO
Let him fix our Refineries and then stop Subsidy payment

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:15pm On May 31, 2023
Domipraiz:
Funny enough Lagosians pretend has if they weren't affected all because BAT is their own.
Maybe APC members are still buying fuel@189
I think is time for me to buy a broom to show @ filling station.

The only reason I am supporting Tinubu on this is because my Master, Peter Obi would have done the same. Fellow Nigerians should not worry after we collect our mandate back we will continue with the good work Tinubu has started. "Fuel subsidy is gone for good" it has been a great hindrance to our collective wealth.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Eraddray(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
Menclothing:
Remove it and don’t go back to it
We need someone who is strong and won’t succum to pressure

Oil cabal seeing free 6 trillion yearly they will make things difficult be firm and things will be fine soon
u talk as tho, the person who removes the subsidy is in a competition with other people who didnt, but the main point isn't about removal of subsidy ,the issue is that ,there are provisions he should HV made Before the subsidy is being removed, this is punishing the masses

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Havisco: 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
Sorry sir, hippocampus is the memory center, hypothalamus is the thermoregulatory center.

Ajehkpako4naija:
drug addicts don't remember anything. Cocaine kills the Hypothalamus used for remembering.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Okiton: 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
That fuccckin drug addict called Tunibu has lost his senses

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
Domipraiz:
Funny enough Lagosians pretend has if they weren't affected all because BAT is their own.
Maybe APC members are still buying fuel@189
I think is time for me to buy a broom to show @ filling station.

The only reason I am supporting Tinubu on this is because my Master, Peter Obi would have done the same. Fellow Nigerians should not worry after we collect our mandate back we will continue with the good work Tinubu has started. "Fuel subsidy is gone for good" it has been a great hindrance to our collective wealth.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Saidfx(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu is a liar and selfish man, not to be trusted, he doesn't care about the repercussions of his acts as a fake leader

Same person that never supported Muslim Muslim ticket went against his word for his selfish interest

Looser! wishing you sweet nightmares in advance.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by Ykc2(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2023
Hisbah:
but we must blackmail Jonathan to fail ok ooh no problem ,my brother thief you dey shout hol am hol am kill am burn am , your own brother thief you your tone chaned abeg make we no kill him he is still be small boy jungle justice is inhumane

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by shiwex: 2:17pm On May 31, 2023
You guys voted him in...Why are you all complaining now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin / Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.