Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) (67106 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by JaySmart4422: 10:24pm On May 31, 2023
Party never start Una don dey tire

Look at you

Tinubu and all his close friends n family have enough fuel

They eat what they want n not what is available like u.

You are deceiving yourself on social media that we should give them time this is a new government

Only a fool will forget so easily that same thing was said during Buhari.

Hardship does not know tribe or religion

Show me a particular tribe that the fuel crisis is hitting so bad .

Many poor Nigerian's are more wicked and deadly than the leaders

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by doublewisdom: 10:24pm On May 31, 2023
And the frustration started from the ronu people grin grin grin grin.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by doublewisdom: 10:25pm On May 31, 2023
Fuel ronu grin grin grin grin.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Brimstone77: 10:26pm On May 31, 2023
rapheal5:
for ur mind obi is nigeria Jesus right, tell me wetin obi do for anambra compare to lagos

Nobody is talking about obi now, campaign is over and we have gotten a new president,let's focus please.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2023
Haters looking to blame tinubu for this mad behavior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by doublewisdom: 10:26pm On May 31, 2023
Creamypie:
Those who voted APC. buy at 170 per litre and no queue
Especially if you are ronu grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by ud4u: 10:27pm On May 31, 2023
JOemmy:
They have started receiving the dividends of what they voted for.

Like seriously

12 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

It really amazes me how you guys still manage to fight ethnic battles online in the midst of this widespread economic malady that knows neither tribe nor religion!

How una dey do am??!

Vawulence Begets Vawulence, my Brother! sad

Many APC goons blame every Problem of Nigeria on IPOB, ESN and Igbos.😕

So as they are Embarrassing themselves after supporting Tinubu, we must Laugh @their Foolishness! cheesy 😄

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2023
Sha stop advising these incoherent and unreasonable human beings. Tomorrow , they will even vote someone even more useless.
This same Tinubu spoke against GEJ when he wanted to remove the same subsidy he has removed today, I'm surprised some yorubas who are this gullible are saying the man did a good job.

Even common news , them no day hear! Na make I no pray say them no go hear news of when Fulani herdsmen go come take over their lands finish, and kill them join finish, no be better prayer be that. Some of them actually need that kind prayer, e just be say, some few good yorubas day amongst these useless Yoruba imps too.
They bring circumstances upon themselves and blame ibos for their folly.
Mxm

xpressionx:
They thought it was a warfare between the igbos and the yorubas.
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

How will a sensible leader remove Subsidy without announcing a proper plan.

Just like the way his selection threw the whole nation into mourning, so his actions are already doing.

This man is a disaster waiting to happen,he could not even wait for 24 hours before unleashing it.

I hope those guys making noise for him are buying fuel cheaper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PecE2Make: 10:29pm On May 31, 2023
Sign of bad governance.
Now I am believing what my uncle used to tell me before the general election that Tinubu will be worse than Buhari.

It has started manifesting.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Essence20(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2023
Una never see anything... anticipate shege promax.

10 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2023
doublewisdom:

Especially if you are ronu grin grin grin

APC even gave them free meals today. You don't know? The Ronus got free ponmo and free Kai Kai join.

18 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 10:31pm On May 31, 2023
Okobioko!!! Hahahahaha!!! Where are Yoruba ronu crew? Are they on break, they should come and separate fight, see as this ones are lifting theirselves up to the air. Ogun and Ibadan have started again with their madness.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2023
Iceberg3:
See how them land a coneheaded structure yakata for ground grin

The one for group sure say em supported Buhari 2015 and supported Tinubu 2023 grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by slowice(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2023
Ronu people having fun..... Nothing to see here, just another day to ronu grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2023
riverbird:
Most of the guys watching where Igbo, akwaibom and Hausa guys and the ones fighting where Yoruba that was why everyone left them to beat each other.... grin cheesy grin
oga stop accusing yorubas, millions of yorubas voted for PO,the people fighting are agbadorians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2023
Sunshine34:
Many kid on NAIRALAND.
I'm telling you

Seems I will take a break from Nairaland till next year.
Because I can't read pass two lines of comment on most of every post that grace front page without seeing Tinubu and Obi saga.

Election is over. Everybody should go on with his or her daily job for survival. Neither Obi nor Tinubu will feed anybody that is not their blood.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Vawulence Begets Vawulence, my Brother! sad

Many APC goons blame every Problem of Nigeria on IPOB, ESN and Igbos.😕

So as they are Embarrassing themselves after supporting Tinubu, we must Laugh @their Foolishness! cheesy 😄

Guy, the subsidy was removed by Buhari na... Tinubu merely inherited the removal!

Tinubu plate is already full... Make una nor pursue that geriatric comot from Aso Rock just two days after handover! cry

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by zedegit: 10:33pm On May 31, 2023
Iceberg3:

Ah!!!!
Emi? Ahhh!!!

#jumping up and down

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Chucks13: 10:34pm On May 31, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

Just like the way his selection threw the whole nation into mourning, so his actions are already doing.

This man is a disaster waiting to happen,he could not even wait for 24 hours before unleashing it.

Your senses are gone. So you that were shouting obi is the only one to remove subsidy few weeks now saying this shit? because same subsidy was removed not even by Tinubu but Buhari since 2 weeks ago and said by June 1st it will begin.

You guys are useless I swear to God. No one can ever pleases you. Your obi said he will kill subsidy in his first day in office if he win you all clapped and hailed him but now subsidy is gone you changed mouth.

Go and work on mental status now I believe 99% obi slaves are truly mad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2023
ThothHermes:
Lol
'E go favour me and my family" crew don dey throw blow for filling station.

The Ronus.

14 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Emilo kan mandators slugging it out.
Una go get sense by force.

Don't mind the fools

12 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 10:36pm On May 31, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why didn't you just post all the images here? why do you need a front page to promote your twitter feed?

Is it disturbing you? If na Peter obi own you go post and talk balderdash, if the video is disturbing you, fuel price no affect snipper price. Buy am drink, rest. If that one no sweet you too much, stand in front of trailer. Shebi you don buy 1 litre of fuel 15 naira ABI?

Yoruba Ronu. E don day Ronu Una for there now , you day talk another thing.
Mxm

14 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by riverbird: 10:37pm On May 31, 2023
Iceberg3:

No be small cone head o cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2023
riverbird:
Most of the guys watching where Igbo, akwaibom and Hausa guys and the ones fighting where Yoruba that was why everyone left them to beat each other.... grin cheesy grin

E no good like that?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by iReddington: 10:38pm On May 31, 2023
Iceberg3:

grin Oponu, no be red soil and mud that is synonymous with that erosion village called South East be that, if that didn't give it away, they are all speaking Igbo, na yanmiri village be that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:40pm On May 31, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

I bought for 195 at mobil, shasha road today, full tank, no queues.

I then woke up. grin

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2023
Na serious fight o! grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

It really amazes me how you guys still manage to fight ethnic battles online in the midst of this widespread economic malady that knows neither tribe nor religion!

How una dey do am??!

Because e don concern Yoruba man now. If you supported LP , no vex, if you supported APC, die throway , nothing concern us. Snipper no cost.
On your mandate abi? Na the mandate be this, live with it.

Una go get sense by force. Mxm

10 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by riverbird: 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
Ykc2:
oga stop accusing yorubas, millions of yorubas voted for PO,the people fighting are agbadorians

Oga all I see are Yoruba people killing Thier self for babas mandate grin, I don laugh Taya this night grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by riverbird: 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
gimakon2:

E no good like that?

E over good o grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.