Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) (67108 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 11:08pm On May 31, 2023
Rayban25:

You go soon drown in your tears you better drop your phone and sleep
ode grin

Stupid obidiotts looking for fake news to console their miserable selves ...

The man in the background was speaking your dirty igbo language but the stupid op said it happened in ogun state lol.. cheesy

how does igbo relate with ogun or oyo state?

Tinubu will rule over you igbos for complete 8yrs and you guys better start accepting that reality .. cool

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 31, 2023
gimakon2:

When Sapa and hardship start , e go ask them "are you Yoruba" then "are you a Ronu" then when they answer , e go tell them , "on Tinubus mandate, enter paradise"

Someone should wake me up from this , this nonsense called a dream. 2 Yoruba Ronu oloriburuku peeps don block me for WhatsApp when I hail them today.
Them go sell their children finish. Them never know where them day. Nonsense.

E just pain me , some reasonable ones way vote right too go collect this bashing. E pain me. The idiots way vote APC need to kill themselves finish. We no care.

Ronu squad

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:10pm On May 31, 2023
embarassed
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by niel63(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why do you need the front page when you just showed us one picture in a decrepit location in one backward village somewhere?
You need to present fracas in various locations in those states you mentioned.
Even if tunubu's presidency is a catastrophe, we need to be careful spreading fake and unverified news just to feel the ego of being on the front page

You can help do a better job. But the problem now is, your kinda news aren't related to the local communities. Our verification here is our phone and social media. We go debunk am later. You forget say any news na news!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 11:11pm On May 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Agbado pikin,

I feel ur Tears this Nite. cry cry

Goan Sleep, OK? smiley
did you even watch the video?

Mumu cheesy
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 11:11pm On May 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Nurse, this "Tinubu administration go favour me" miscreants will come for you oh. 😂
Make them welcome o
😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 31, 2023
Parada:
Just so you know you are doomed along with every of you tribesmen celebrating this. Imagine what you pathetic. Tribe result to celebrating.

First of all two of you are are saying the same thing...that's the koko...all of us are in it together abi no be renewed hope? Your tribesman is busy dancing with his wife on stage and you are looking for fuel..all of you didnt even have time to celebrate his show of shame inauguration..I'm sure you were expecting him to give you preferential treat meant and deliver fuel to your doorstep because you're yoruba abi? grin

Second of all please construct good english thank you

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by respect80(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2023
Legend says the guy is still in the air and will land on the floor when fuel price returns to 87 naira per litre grin

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 31, 2023
PoloG:
ode grin

Stupid obidiotts looking for fake news to console their miserable selves ...

The man in the background was speaking your dirty igbo language but the stupid op said it happened in ogun state lol.. cheesy

how does igbo relate with ogun or oyo state?

Tinubu will rule over you igbos for complete 8yrs and you guys better start accepting that reality .. cool

If dem born una papa well make I see any of you or your Ronu brothers and sisters come online to beg money to buy garri

Na their ogun go take kill una. Stupid and ingredients

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by obi2eze: 11:13pm On May 31, 2023
grin grin grin

The Return of Investment was so quick. I want this type of quick ROI but not a drug baron-induced one.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2023
Iceberg3:
See how them land a coneheaded structure yakata for ground grin

Hahahahahahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by silibaba: 11:15pm On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://twitter.com/Enochemerald1/status/1663923626293207040?t=fiAxqRJmXQF0JTotMBQQIw&s=19

Same fuel Ibo's are buying in ebony at N1200/litre.

Na him Yooruba don Dey fight coz of 300/litre

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 11:15pm On May 31, 2023
Parada:
Just so you know you are doomed along with every of you tribesmen celebrating this. Imagine what you pathetic. Tribe result to celebrating.

it happened in igbo land but the fools changed it to ogun state.

Even the people in the background were speaking igbo cheesy

Stupid tribe called igbos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2023
Jack500:

In your shallow mind an average ibo is Richer than Yoruba,you need sense
In reality it looks like the case Ahole!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 11:18pm On May 31, 2023
RenegadeX:

If dem born una papa well make I see any of you or your Ronu brothers and sisters come online to beg money to buy garri

Na their ogun go take kill una. Stupid and ingredients
first help your brothers wey dey run after our motor for traffic for our region just to sell gala to survive cheesy

And your manly looking women wey dey sell toto all over lagos hotels cheesy

Mumu people..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 11:19pm On May 31, 2023
tonididdy:

In reality it looks like the case Ahole!

in your dreams ..

How come dey run after our vehicles in our region hawking gala in traffic ? cheesy
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 11:20pm On May 31, 2023
rapheal5:
for ur mind obi is nigeria Jesus right, tell me wetin obi do for anambra compare to lagos

Oga how market i hope u dey enjoy your mandate?
One full tank nah 36k

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Johnchrix(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2023
Lols Tinubus supporters on nairaland left the group chat.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2023
See how dem dey land each other better blow
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 11:32pm On May 31, 2023
PoloG:
How do you know it is ogun state,

And a mod moved this trash to fp?
Ignore bro. It’s clearly not Ogun state. I knew when the mischievous Op posted it but I didn’t just care..

As you can see, here’s filled with headless mob. They posted it and the usual mod don carry ham put for front page..

Just ignore..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 11:34pm On May 31, 2023
Johnchrix:
Lols Tinubus supporters on nairaland left the group chat.
That’s not SW..

Incase you care to know the truth..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by goodheart01: 11:34pm On May 31, 2023
Bluntemperor:

O P and his nonsensical stroll!
What has been your gain?
Is there anything good that have no challenges?
You pictures these for your gullibles audiences!
Just tell us,how Fuel Subsidies can be better handle!

Since u don’t have sense let me educate u. Tilumbu should have created a soft landing for the masses before taking away the subsidy. It shouldn’t have been done in a flash

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by obaidan: 11:35pm On May 31, 2023
No ways ..there can't be fight in Oyo and Ogun, they voted BAT, they will buy fuel on BAT's mandate.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by goodheart01: 11:36pm On May 31, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol you have 8 more years to cry. grin

Ema keku ni! cheesy

So says a broke ass dude who cannot even afford the fuel

I know your type. Soon u will wail with regret

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Joyson: 11:36pm On May 31, 2023
See wetin hatred and tribalism dey cause. Anyways e good as them dey fight because nah because of them we dey this shit so. Yoluba shocked sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 11:36pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ignore bro. It’s clearly not Ogun state..

You’ll see here’s filled with headless mob. They posted it and the usual mod don carry ham out for front page..

Just ignore..
if i curse Seun now, them go say i nor get respect ...

Number fake news site ...

Na wonder instablog wey comout which day get more visitors pass am

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by goodheart01: 11:39pm On May 31, 2023
ImoleNaija:

What sense is there in wailing? You all should direct the sense at finding your master's lost manhood, abeg.

Calm down... e be like sey u still get small fuel for generator. By the time e finish and u go fight for queue, you go understand sey stupidity no get gain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by ufotunang: 11:39pm On May 31, 2023
Yes tinubu boys fighting

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2023
Oga..click on the twitter link

No dey show us say u be mumu.
Obrigardo:

Why didn't you just post all the images here? why do you need a front page to promote your twitter feed?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.