Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? (26778 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Freiburger(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Maybe your dirty mind is seducing you. I really feel sorry for some of you guys I swear.

grin grin

meine:

I hold a top position in a company and i got this new secretary who reports to me and has spent some weeks with my company.

The problem is she has a big sexy Bottom. I am not joking about this. Most days she wears tight skirts which she always adjusts whenever she is in front of me. Now she has reasons to stand in front of me an average of 6 times a day? My attention is always drawn to this and i would have been tempted if not for the fear of God and the fact that i can never date a colleague i will rather resign. I am single and she is single.

My question is should i tell her i am no longer comfortable about her dressing?  How do i do this without hurting her because i have a feeling the girl has a clean mind and respect me, i took her up on some lapses last week which almost got her a query, if i pick up this issue now wont she think i hate her? How do i correct her inappropriate dressing and manners without destroying her self esteem?

Do you want to know from us if she is trying to seduce you?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by omosexy1: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2011
There are 2 things you can do. Be blunt about it and tell her she is in an office environment and proper dressing is a sign of responsibility. Afterall, you care about productivity and the end result of it. OR you can ignore her dressing and her advances, (from experience) trust me she would re-adjust herself once she notice you don't have her time. Regardless of the options, you are her boss and you should start acting as one before she takes you for granted.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by emistephen: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2011
@ poster, i had a similar experience in my office, trust me it can be very tempting. i think u should clearly seperate ur emotions and work attitude. She is trying to get ur attention by all mean to get down with her, when u ignore her gesture of adjustment she will persist and find more ways of getting u carried away. i advice if there is a code of dressing in the company u refer to it with reference to a mature single lady who works in the same company. If u fall for the bait, it may be difficult to get ur esteem back, if u dont fall u will sure earm more respect in ur work place.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by holluwizzy: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2011
Well ma broda
i dont see any crime in looking at the skirt and letting her know how sweet she is , just tell her the good things she want to hear and if she does not respond to that , approach her and hold her hand and not the skirt , then ask her what does she really want? and dont look down when telling her this and if that does not work . in that big company i believe you have a car ,
give her a lift when going home and tell her how you feel about her,

And if you can not handle it again, Guy you dont have any option than to go down low with her oh.
and i am sure that with the big Bottom you will enjoy a ride in the land-criuser.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2011
I just cant stop laughing at some replies made by ladies,

O M G
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by obowunmi(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2011
OP: you are sick.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by switosman(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2011
Hey my experience might help u.

well mine is not my secretary but a new cleaner my company just employed, the other day she was cleaning, all bent over and somehow my eye went over where she was and I saw what is too unholy to write down. I asked her why will she dress to work in low waist skirt knowing she must bend down to do her duty?
i adviced her to dress properly or I will recommend the company to issue them with cleaners uniform or coverall.

You have to speak your mind but wisely presented. I always ask ladies, why adjust your cloths in my presence when you know its short and will always need to be adjusted?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Goldieluks: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2011
^ You are very discreet and that's a sign of a sensible man.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Freiburger(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2011
holluwizzy:

Well ma broda
i dont see any crime in looking at the skirt and letting her know how sweet she is , just tell her the good things she want to hear and if she does not respond to that , approach her and hold her hand and not the skirt , then ask her what does she really want? and dont look down when telling her this and if that does not work . in that big company i believe you have a car ,
give her a lift when going home and tell her how you feel about her,

And if you can not handle it again, Guy you dont have any option than to go down low with her oh.
and i am sure that with the big Bottom you will enjoy a ride in the land-criuser.

cool cool cool
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by olawalebabs(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2011
Since she reports to you. you are responsible for her (mis)deeds, so better tell her what you expect of her, before it will be too late.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by patrick45(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2011
He is SINGLE She is SINGLE, dont know what is holding this chemistry from unfolding, may be English.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Kwanlo(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2011
O boy u are interested in dat big booty! If u are not, just ignore d poor girl let her do her work. If u are, beg her for a taste of it Shikena. Dnt come here and tell us funny war stories.javascript:void(0);
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Maximip(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2011
Even married men want a sexy secretary. This dude is single and still considers it a problem. Please resign jooor.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by horny4u(f): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2011
If she has a big booty then its not the skirt, if she wears Agbada your xray eyes will still source it out.
If she is single why cann't she display her goods to a single man she like i doubt she is as innocent as you think lets not complicate life the chemistry is there and if she changes her dress code, the done has been did and embedded in your medula, just not seeing it in full display will only make you seek it more. reverse psychology

As a matter of fact if she were a seasoned seducer she will begin to wear loose clothes, she has won and its only  a matter of time before you will start craving the tight skirt's view and  that seeking her.

You are not married so you are a playing field for a single woman , 2 things that can help: get married or resign.

While you are still there , the space shuttle is inevitable. cheesy To a booty man a woman's booty is more powerful than those yeye nuclear bomb, cool. [s]I know the power a girl possess when she' been blessed with  big booty tongue[/s]
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Freiburger(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2011
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Goldieluks: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2011
Freiburger:

This is how you do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGoPiklSPSo

Your such a badt guy,but that video is hot.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Sacarstic: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2011
@Poster you sound very weak and i have always told people that decision making becomes a problem when you don`t have a sound value system. I will advice to sit down and weigh the consequences of "If i do this what will happen?" and why do i have to do it? If i don`t this what will happen"? And why should i not do it? Then decide the choice is yours.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Sike(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2011
There is no need beating about the bush Poster. Tell her what's on your mind Com'on!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by pinkrex(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2011
yansh her well. . . . .She is single, remember grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Xfactoria: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2011
I don't know why some of you guys are being unnecessary judgemental and hypocritical. This guy is honest enough about his weakness and he is asking how to deal with it. Besides, everyone for whatever reasons gets to meet another person who will waoh him/her beyond control. Its normal and its how we deal with it that makes the difference.

@OP:

I won't ask you to pray because prayer cannot save you here. You need to take decisive action.

If you really fear God, then hear what He says: (1 Thessa 5 vs 22) Abstain/Flee from every appearance of evil.

You can do this by either using your position to influence her transfer to another office far from you where you will see her less or not see her at all, or you look for another job.

Lastly, if you are so attracted to her and you like her, go straight for her. It is not a crime to have a love affair with somebody in your office as long as you are decent with it.

Good luck!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by ogrin(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2011
thinking----thinking----
short skirts are quite tempting
when next she comes around you to drop a file
pick her up by the waist, her palm on the table
raise the damn skirt up, hmm, then u see the damn white g-string, hey idiot, pull that down too
she still asking u what u up to, position her backside there goes ur pole into her cunt,
and while she screams and moans, suck her melons,
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Kulas: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2011
Men get aroused by what they see while women get aroused by touching.I hate pretence,for some people that are advising and blaming u that you are getting lust.dont mind them,believe me,majority of them talking this do lust in such a condition and some even do have se.x with their colleague at work place.I myself,i trip with big yash ladies and i hardly resists them.Hardly can i see a lady with big yash,big front and massive body than i will not look at her when she pass,let alone the lady dressing sexi and coming closer to her.There are some men that dont trip for big yash babes ,rather they prefer slim babes.Me i like it big,and to be sincere with u,if not for the fact that she is ur secretary and u meet her another place,u will surely mess her.My advise is ,call her and use christian/bible way and advise her,talk to her as if u re preaching her.You can mention some quotations in the bible about indecent dressing.Preach to her.Thats d only way u can use to gain respect in that talk.If u did not use this method and u talked to her worldly way,she will also take it in a worldly way that u re lusting after her and may even spread your name that u re begging her for se.x.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by executinal(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2011
@Op just tell her your mind. From your write up, it shows that you are in love. Summon courage and talk to her about your feeling, don't feel shy you will succeed. wink wink wink
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Freiburger(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2011
executinal:

@Op just tell her your mind. From your write up, it shows that you are in love. Summon courage and talk to her about your feeling, don't feel shy you will succeed. wink wink wink

i feel you.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by bizgirl(f): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2011
@ poster.
u are very funny. the problem is ur mind is already with the lady, so why stigmatising her. if u think she is of ur type pls go ahead for her, but mind you, it just abt 5 weeks of working together in my own opinion it would be too early for that.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Image123(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2011
Na wa o, so many sick people in here.
@OP
You've done well so far. Just a few more steps. One thing, i don't know if you claim to be born again or if she claims to be born again. You know what, start pouring her tracts, audio and videos of 'holiness' preaching. Preachings on judgement, holiness, christian dressing etc. Her conscience will correct her, or she'll just lose interest.
That one works very fine especially if you yourself form holy brother, not just 'God fearing' in the invisible. If she's got an uncommon strong will to fall your hand, then take option B. Flee. Flee in this case meaning, she flees, you're the boss?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by leuelliot(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2011
Fantasies  wink cheesy keep em coming
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by maclatunji: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2011
Woman tend to be mischievous- I think they are wired-up to be that way. It is up to the man to use his head. If you fail to do that, then you will be perpetually under the control of woman. If you see 'booty' this time and you cannot resist that means you will be falling for all other 'booties' that come your way. Self-restraint is paramount here!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by ideylaff: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2011
@ Meiene,  All this story 4rm experience tells us you have done it already in your head+mind,

Why don't you free yourself of this bondage,  bring a condom to the office, get her to do some filling, in the lower part of the office cabinets
and thenhelp her, relieve the tension,

I am giving this advice 4 free oo, you might have to pay next time,

Please come back to tell us how sweet it was , Osheeeeee

Use your BB or iPhone to take pic of this distracting object, just the back side ooo and we will tell you if its worth it sef
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by litusista(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2011
if she's your secretary, you can tell her to stop dressing seductively, or beta still, close your eyes,
dont fall into fornication because you have a seductive secretary.
close your eyes, chikena, angry
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by otokx(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2011
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.