Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? (26780 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by dubem3(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2011
am surprised at all these attacks on the poster.
if you took your time to read his post,
you will find that he is not sure if the girl is seducing him or his mind is playing games,
he has come for advice.
if you don't have anything to say, just close the trash can you call a mouth.
does the fear of God stop him from being human?
JEEZ!!!!
make una get sense oh
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by callme2: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2011
N/L

Who do we correct here?

Is it the secretary that has a sexy buttom or the her boss' mindset?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2011
dubem3:

am surprised at all these attacks on the poster.
if you took your time to read his post,
you will find that he is not sure of what it is,
he has come for advice.
if you don't have any just close the trash can you call a mouth.
does the fear of God stop him from being human?
JEEZ!!!!
make una get sense oh

Read your post again and see if it makes sense.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by bossinie: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2011
omega25red:

Poster

are you serious? you are talking about a Secretary seducing you by adjusting her skirt in front of you  grin grin

[s]get your dirty mind out of the gutter because no one is seducing you and please stop allowing your mind to play tricks on you before you get fired for intimate harassment[/s].

And i am sure you have cable wires for veins & only ink flows in them

If you feel like she dresses too provocatively you should send an office wide memo or have your HR department send an office wide memo regarding office dress codes.

Possibly your only reasonable contribution.

[s]Also stop looking at the poor girl and stop plotting of how to get her in bed . If you have the fear of God as you say then you should be reading your bible.[/s]

Very daft comment without recourse to his environment,office not his private room or church
You must be outta reality to post the above comments. undecided
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by ideylaff: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2011
So many Angel gabriels on here, Nobody Holly pass even pastor dey fall sef,
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by callme2: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2011
N/L

Who do we correct here?

Is it the secretary that has a sexy buttom or the her boss' mindset?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by olawalebabs(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2011
NL is not the best platform to seek for good advice.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2011
Poster, if you are not married or in serious relationship, PLEASE WELCOME HER AND BANG HER. But play safe.

The pretty and sexy secretary in our office with big boobs asked for it, I smooched her in the office and I invited her over to my residence and made love to her.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by bossinie: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2011
obowunmi:

OP: you are sick.
Why Because he is bold enough to own up to his challenge,which if you are a man face like most other men but choose to keep quiet,suffer in silence or like some comments go ahead and harass his secretary prolly she might succumb  

Frankly i think you are the SICK one who has refused to seek help when you need one grin
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by girlsupersonic(f): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
Immediately i saw the topic, i could almost guess what your complaints will be lol. But first like someone said tight wears are so common these days you cant conclude she's wearing it for u. Bt if she ALWAYS adjusts in front of u, then its fishy. Or if the tight wear and adjustment started after you noticed lapses in her work, its fishy too but if not then the problem is you sometimes we wear tight skirts without meaning to cause confusion. And there is no way you wouldnt make her feel bad when you tell her she dresses badly bt you can bring up dress topics and commend another staff who dresses modestly when she is around.d when you tell her she dresses badly bt you can bring up dress topics and commend another staff who dresses modestly when she is around.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by pssword: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
Why don't I have this kind of problems erhh,
It reminds of this song from sec sch,
Some have food but cannot eat,
some can eat but have no food etc etc.

pssword
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Maisuya1: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
OP it depends on how u see things as a psychoanalyst, i tell u people either see a cup half full or half empty while others don't see the cup at all,

In ur case this is either a problem or an opportunity or u can choose not to see either.

The choice is urs,

But out of curiosity the babe she fine?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by jackpot(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
Get married to her and all those big sexy butt would be yours to smack. . .as you want it. cheesy
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by pinkrex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
There is a trend on NL that disgusts me so much. When a Post is aired for  opinions, the opening post from members of this Forum will come up with their opinions which the OP might settle for or not; but when the post is reaching denouement some of the big boys that has been asleep will come up criticizing all the comments of the first page and others will follow, sometimes rain abuses to expose the posters illiteracy or ignorance for a gratification of his inputs. What I don't really understand is how the  issues being discussed turn the table so fast but with high criticism of the early posts undecided undecided undecided undecided

Must you comment even when you don't have any concrete reason to do so? And why must you drive you own points by harshly criticising comments from posters before you undecided
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
cry
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by girlsupersonic(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
@orikinla and were you given an award? undecided
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by ideylaff: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
There is a trend on NL that disgusts me so much. When a Post is aired for  opinions, the opening post from members of this Forum will come up with their opinions which the OP might settle for or not; but when the post is reaching denouement some of the big boys that has been asleep will come up criticizing all the comments of the first page and others will follow, sometimes rain abuses to expose the posters illiteracy or ignorance for a gratification of his inputs. What I don't really understand is how the  issues being discussed turn the table so fast but with high criticism of the early posts

Must you comment even when you don't have any concrete reason to do so? And why must you drive you own points by harshly criticising comments from posters before you

@ pinkrex, you are doing exactly the same thing.oooooo,  LOL
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by pinkrex(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
ideylaff:

@ pinkrex, you are doing exactly the same thing.oooooo,  LOL

How? Or are you laffing with your head? grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by olawalebabs(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
pinkrex:

How? Or are you laffing with your head? grin grin grin grin
Lol, you make me laugh
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Outstrip(f): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
After the advice this man reads here he is going to go to work today and jump on that woman. to the OP why don't you get your policy on dress code and hand it to her. I hope it is not just you who is Hot and this poor woman wearing a buba and wrapper to work is now looking sexy to you
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
Outstrip:

After the advice this man reads here he is going to go to work today and jump on that woman. to the OP why don't you get your policy on dress code and hand it to her. I hope it is not just you who is Hot and this poor woman wearing a buba and wrapper to work is now looking sexy to you
Best comment since this thread started. grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Barrywhite8620: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
how am i sure dis dude nova f*u*c*k dis lady self?
Bcuz dis topic don dey here since yersterday oooo grin grin grin grin
U guyz are here wasting ur time say na one help one dude make don go paradise come back grin grin grin grin
Abeg come tell me how d jolly take start and how it end joooo undecided undecided
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Texther(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

how am i sure dis dude nova f*u*c*k dis lady self?
Bcuz dis topic don dey here since yersterday oooo grin grin grin grin
U guyz are here wasting your time say na one help one dude make don go paradise come back grin grin grin grin
Abeg come tell me how d jolly take start and how it end joooo undecided undecided

I'll really like 2 know u better, we both shared d same opinion.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by lovejohn: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2011
@OP's

My advice for you is to contact your HR head to send out memo to all staffs regarding the dress code in your company or call her and advice her on her dressing in a respective manner if she's still want to continue working in your department/office 'cos visitor are complaining of her frequent adjustment of fitted dress, "I have a similar case here in my office as well and that's how we eradicate it among all the staffs" shocked grin cheesy
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by lovejohn: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
@OP's

[color=#000099][i][b][color=#000099][i][b][color=#000099]My advice for you is to contact your HR head to send out memo to all staffs regarding the dress code in your company or call her and advice her on her dressing in a respective manner if she's still want to continue working in your department/office 'cos visitor are complaining of her frequent adjustment of fitted dress, "I have a similar case here in my office as well and that's how we eradicate it among all the staffs" shocked grin cheesy[/color][/b][/i] tongue[/color][/color][/b][/i]

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by highland(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
sack her now
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by lovejohn: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
Bt why @ highland grin
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by horny4u(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
@OP
Have you seen the movie secretary, if not you may want to watch it with her. cheesy
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by joinnow: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
Kei this na serious temptation
Always remember the story of Joseph when such temptation arises.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by dipo1: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
If you like her buttocks, treat it right. Take her out and tell her.

If she says yes, then you are in. If nope, act like it never came up, like the boss that you still her. Win-Win for you if u ask me
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by globexl: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Poster:
You are the one who has a problem . Why should she have to suffer for your problem?. It amazes me how we Nigerians always look for someone else to blame for our problems and weaknesses. This is beyond male chauvinism, this is outright stupidity. What about her rights? Unless your company has strict dress code,does she not have the right to dress as she pleases as a single lady? Your  are trying to make excuses for your own weeknesses and then use your position to oppress her. Pls tell me, If she was your superior, would you have any beef about her beauty and dress sense? I'm sure you would not. You are just a weak-minded control freak who is looking for a legitimate excuse to oppress another person.
True Manhood is about self control and discipline. The conquest of self is the greatest conquest of all.
If its too much for you, sacrifice your position and resign. DO NOT OPPRESS THIS LADY.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by dipo1: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
globexl:

@Poster:
You are the one who has a problem . Why should she have to suffer for your problem?. It amazes me how we Nigerians always look for someone else to blame for our problems and weaknesses. This is beyond male chauvinism, this is outright stupidity. What about her rights? Unless your company has strict dress code,does she not have the right to dress as she pleases as a single lady? Your  are trying to make excuses for your own weeknesses and then use your position to oppress her. Pls tell me, If she was your superior, would you have any beef about her beauty and dress sense? I'm sure you would not. You are just a weak-minded control freak who is looking for a legitimate excuse to oppress another person.
True Manhood is about self control and discipline. The conquest of self is the greatest conquest of all.
If its too much for you, sacrifice your position and resign. DO NOT OPPRESS THIS LADY.

As candid as it gets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.