Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? (4910 Views)

The Shape Of My Butt / The Butt On This Male Corper Causes Stir Online (photo) / The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
So, Tuesday last week, I started taking some shots. I took the shots through my butt, and I am supposed to take them for five days ( from Tuesday to Saturday). I do switch between the two butt cheeks until the shots are over. That is, if I take it through the right cheek today, tomorrow I take it with the left one, that way until five days.

For the five days I had the shots, they were being administered to me by different persons, I think about three different persons. The first day I took it, the pain was there but not much. The second, third and I think fourth day were so painful, very painful. I had to sit down for sometime after taking it, because I won't be able to walk immediately if I don't sit for a while. It was that painful. The last shot was the best, I didn't feel any pain at all. The first day, the subsequent days, and the last day were all handled by three different persons, the pains I felt were just different in all those days.

Now, the thing, one week after I finished taking the shots, I still feel pains on my butt cheeks, especially when I lay down. Honestly, I don't know what to do. I thought the pain was supposed to be gone by now. Why do they still hurt? Could there be a problem or something went wrong during the course of taking the shots? Honestly, I don't know what to say or do? Please, I need your help/suggestions/opinions on what I can do so that the pain can stop or at least subside.

Has anyone here been in this kind of situation before? How were you able to fix this?

1 Like

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by STARGREEN(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
So sorry
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Solofresh2: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Show us the butt lipsrsealed
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by RoadMozart(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
You mean you joined them to put maggi in your butt?

2 Likes

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mumu

You don kee yourself be that

Injecting what you don't know into your butt hole

Kwantinue

Something regular gyming could have helped your stoopid ass

1 Like

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ohh what shot in particular,so Botox doctors in the House will know how to advice you

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
undecided
Please don't post any pic of it here angry
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Drfunmisticglow help her
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
What shot?

If it's the normal injection due to malaria or one those sickness, I think the pain is norms for some weeks after.

3 Likes

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
RoadMozart:
You mean you joined them to put maggi in your butt?
No. Why?
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
What shot?

If it's the normal injection due to malaria or one those sickness, I think the pain is norms for some weeks after.
Weeks? Are you serious?
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Please don't post any pic of it here angry
Do you mean I should?
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Solofresh2:
Really? What's the need when you can't touch or feel it.
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
STARGREEN:
So sorry
Thanks so much.
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Do you mean I should?
Why would you? undecided. You wan spoil our day join the fuel subsidy wahala? undecided
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Why would you? undecided. You wan spoil our day join the fuel subsidy wahala? undecided
Don't dare me. If you dare me, I'll post my naked butt here.
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Don't dare me. If you dare me, I'll post my naked butt here.
. How that one take concern me grin grin grin. And we go even proudly begin use am as a meme las las grin

3 Likes

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by diogo23: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Solofresh2:
What nonsense it will be disgusting
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Weeks? Are you serious?

Yup, at least one or two from my experience. Howfar you could complain to your doc.
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by zoer(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Did you use 19G or 23G needle 💉?
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by kelspinall(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
sorry
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Abolodje: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tell us you did low budget Bbl without telling us 😂
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
More than 80 percent of ladies have low self esteem, always trying to enhance themselves
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by Samsunny99: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
The only shot I know for butt naa Mr kpekus,
Right now the cheek part of the butt
I don't understand
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Samsunny99:
The only shot I know for butt naa Mr kpekus,
Right now the cheek part of the butt
I don't understand
I don't get you please.
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
More than 80 percent of ladies have low self esteem, always trying to enhance themselves
How please? I don't get you.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Abolodje:
Tell us you did low budget Bbl without telling us 😂
How please? I don't get you.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
kelspinall:
sorry
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
zoer:
Did you use 19G or 23G needle 💉?
I don't know the actual one they used. Does the type of needle have anything to do with the pain?
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
diogo23:

What nonsense it will be disgusting
What will be disgusting?
Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
So, Tuesday last week, I started taking some shots. I took the shots through my butt, and I am supposed to take them for five days ( from Tuesday to Saturday). I do switch between the two butt cheeks until the shots are over. That is, if I take it through the right cheek today, tomorrow I take it with the left one, that way until five days.

For the five days I had the shots, they were being administered to me by different persons, I think about three different persons. The first day I took it, the pain was there but not much. The second, third and I think fourth day were so painful, very painful. I had to sit down for sometime after taking it, because I won't be able to walk immediately if I don't sit for a while. It was that painful. The last shot was the best, I didn't feel any pain at all. The first day, the subsequent days, and the last day were all handled by three different persons, the pains I felt were just different in all those days.

Now, the thing, one week after I finished taking the shots, I still feel pains on my butt cheeks, especially when I lay down. Honestly, I don't know what to do. I thought the pain was supposed to be gone by now. Why do they still hurt? Could there be a problem or something went wrong during the course of taking the shots? Honestly, I don't know what to say or do? Please, I need your help/suggestions/opinions on what I can do so that the pain can stop or at least subside.

Has anyone here been in this kind of situation before? How were you able to fix this?

What's "butt cheeks"??
Can't you guys communicate reasonably? Or is our educational system that bad?
We have right and left buttocks, not butt cheeks.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? by HanisahZuwy: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What's "butt cheeks"??
Can't you guys communicate reasonably? Or is our educational system that bad?
We have right and left buttocks, not butt cheeks.
But butt cheeks is still correct though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World / Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! / Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.