Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad (3459 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
My girlfriend's dad have been telling my co-workers that they should tell me to stay away from her daughter, but i don't know how the girl always finds way to reach me,and i don't wanna break her heart if i should follow her dad's instructions

Last week her dad did the same thing by informing same co-workers threatening me by stabbing me with cutlass,i don't have anything to do at the moment than to call her daughter not to call me again,since then we are not together again

Today while coming from work the mudafvcka had to stop me on road dishing out warning, at the moment i SHOUTED, WAILED, ROARED AND SCREAMED insulting at the top of my voice, letting him know his daughter is black and ugly, we are no more calling ourselves and she is not the only girl in the world and he should stop harassing me again

The crazy man of all sudden picked a saw and started chasing me around, i just had to run for my life, but I'm happy enough i have stand my GROUND

7 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Both of you are just two mad men displaying insanity.

sad

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Sablexxxtoons: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Which ground you stand..?

If you had stood your ground by now u for don upload pics of nice new tribal face and body marks wey baba don give you with saw..

You gave up ground

And u did the right thing.. no need to die ontop woman matter

20 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

If you had stood your ground by now u for don upload pics of nice new tribal face and body marks wey baba don give you with saw..

You gave up ground

i mean i let him know I'm not a loser and a weak boy,that what i mean i stand on ground, i would have said sorry sir it won't happen again whereas we are no more dating

2 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

sad
And you are a mad woman commenting on a crazy post sad
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Ihateheadslamer: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
The thing tire me self.

Nigeria men and punna are like 5 and 6
doggedfighter:

sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by diogo23: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

sad
Some of you just comment for the sake of comments no meaning
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by PerfectStranger(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Me: You stood your ground abi u japa as baba chase you

Op:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by CuriousCart(f): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
manoflove22:

The crazy man of all sudden picked a saw and started chasing me around, i just had to run for my life, but I'm happy enough i have stand my GROUND

grin grin
You for wait.

3 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Westerhoffe(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

sad

Now, that's savage.

5 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by LikeAking: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
manoflove22:
My girlfriend's dad have been telling my co-workers that they should tell me to stay away from her daughter, but i don't know how the girl always finds way to reach me,and i don't wanna break her heart if i should follow her dad's instructions

Last week her dad did the same thing by informing same co-workers threatening me by stabbing me with cutlass,i don't have anything to do at the moment than to call her daughter not to call me again,since then we are not together again

Today while coming from work the mudafvcka had to stop me on road dishing out warning, at the moment i SHOUTED, WAILED, ROARED AND SCREAMED insulting at the top of my voice, letting him know his daughter is black and ugly, we are no more calling ourselves and she is not the only girl in the world and he should stop harassing me again

Dey play..

1 Like

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by toujurs: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Poor people and their silly problems
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by doggedfighter(f): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The thing tire me self.

Nigeria men and punna are like 5 and 6

No write ups on interest, new hobbies , prospects, ideas , expectations e tc.

It's always knack, girls, blanks.

This young man is excitedly telling stories and hailing himself on how he and one old man were disgracing themselves in the streets .

And the young man who should be ashamed is not because his likes here will praise him.

In my household , our males take pride in their dignity and will never go this low because of skirt.

Shouting in the streets with an old baba that has nothing to lose ?

The universe forbid !

5 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Westerhoffe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

You gave up ground

If that was all, it would have been betterโ€ฆ if we hadn't seen a thread, with headline as Man hacked daughter's boyfriend he warned to stay away from daughter to death with a saw.
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

No write ups on interest, new hobbies , prospects, ideas , expectations e tc.

It's always knack, girls, blanks.

This young man is excitedly telling stories and hailing himself on how he and one old man were disgracing themselves in the streets .

And the young man who should be ashamed is not because his likes here will praise him.

In my household , our males take pride in their dignity and will never go this low because of skirt.

Shouting in the streets with an old baba that has nothing to lose ?

The universe forbid !

werey shut up if u need interest, new hobbies , prospects, ideas , expectations go to business, travel and religion sections, this is romance section and what u will see here is sex and SERIOUS knacking

u this creepy olosho
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
Wahala
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
smiley
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by duro4chang(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
CuriousCart:

grin grin You for wait.
If na me too I go japa make nobody kee me because of toto
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Houseofglam7(f): 1:12am On Jun 04, 2023
๐Ÿซค
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by blaquebelle: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2023
Africa magic epic movie
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Gadafii: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God you ran because if you had stood your ground in the real sense, the man fit don saw your throat or nose, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Micheal56: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

sad
U don talk am finish
U no get Shame at all
I dodge people I know outsider to avoid conversation
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by detectivejones: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Which ground did you stand? The both of you are unhinged. My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Sparrk007(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2023
angry angry
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by ItisWell22(f): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2023
manoflove22:

You for stand if dem born you well. ๐Ÿ˜ 

How can you be insulting a man who only one missed period for make am your father in-law?

Good a thing, according to my mum, โ€œlife na collect keep for meโ€.

You go born girl, and her boyfriend go insult you for front of him and your own friends! ๐Ÿ™

2 Likes

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2023
The main issue here is that the father wants to give her daughter's hand to someone that can financially liberate the family, and unfortunately you do not appear in that light.

1 Like

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Baronthecelebri: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Which ground you stand,mumu, two useless men fighting because of Toto. Why you run mumu,no go find work do, lazy youth.ode
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
You stood your ground man.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by NwaliE01: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Money stop nonsense. U dey trek abi when he confronted you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by dayleke: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
You STOOD your ground.
Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by Dexy4yah(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
No go die ontop toto matter o.

The man want his daughter to marry a rich man i guess and you not yet in that class.

Free the girl and save your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.