Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad (3479 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Confront And Insult The Life Out Of My Girlfriend's Dad by davillian(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
manoflove22:
My girlfriend's dad have been telling my co-workers that they should tell me to stay away from her daughter, but i don't know how the girl always finds way to reach me,and i don't wanna break her heart if i should follow her dad's instructions

Last week her dad did the same thing by informing same co-workers threatening me by stabbing me with cutlass,i don't have anything to do at the moment than to call her daughter not to call me again,since then we are not together again

Today while coming from work the mudafvcka had to stop me on road dishing out warning, at the moment i SHOUTED, WAILED, ROARED AND SCREAMED insulting at the top of my voice, letting him know his daughter is black and ugly, we are no more calling ourselves and she is not the only girl in the world and he should stop harassing me again

The crazy man of all sudden picked a saw and started chasing me around, i just had to run for my life, but I'm happy enough i have stand my GROUND
Person way u for beat asap.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Rude? / MOD: abeg front page ABEG! Help Me Get A Job And I Marry U Right Away.... / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.