Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma (47269 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by prophetfire: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Raalsalghul:

You folks should stop complaining.

Women will always be the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

It's left for you to check out of the game, vet and vet as if your life depends on it or look for something else of value you can gain from her if she has hit the wall. πŸ™‚

It's a simple stuffs.
True anyway.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by isabi2lof: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
emmachukwu99:

Am a good man, please. Be guided, many men are good.
grin Are you sure ?

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Amumaigwe: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/

Interesting.

I have always known that the two main causes of antagonism against men by most ladies on this forum are: for the younger ladies - immaturity and for the older ladies - bitterness arising from poor relationship decisions they made at younger age.

Wise women should learn from some of these ex feminists that are becoming wiser.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by okuta007: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
madridguy:
grin

Day don break.

I am honored to be the 100th person to like this post 😎
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by tabaralph: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/

Unrepentant olosho, them do turn her kpekus to public toilet finish, them run her street like dog, I hate when this genders shown no appreciation for the ❀️ love show them…
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by tabaralph: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by djon78(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I pray she finds love, peace again and value it as she has promised.

Most men and ladies in marriages should learn from her regret today.

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwosu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.

This is a true fact.

Many of them after divorce realize that what they had before the love and everything was better than what they get now.

They later realize that nothing dey street
But most times it ends only in regrets and had I known

By the it's already late
There men have moved on

It's always the case
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by djon78(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Go back go give am infection? I swear he get one gal wey I date last year every night for my house I dey bang this lady like crazy Bleep am anyhow styles 2months later this lady told me she was once married and have a baby gal of 6yrs for him and miss her husband even carry the man picture go church me and her even go church go pray make d husband come back grin and I still dey bang her steady I was even encouraging her not to give up cause I myself done dey find way to discharge am from my house. I dump her last month when I find my soulmate I will be getting married to my soulmate this year grin you see those female gender fear them the gal was just too loose. If d husband ever take that lady back na him funeral remain I can never ever marry a loose lady like that Godforbid

Nawa for this your story

Nothing person no go see for this nairaland

Chei

In addition once a woman leaves her matrimonial home
Her former husband taking her back na very big suicide

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by djon78(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
NaBanga:
A woman who has her own money and can afford to fund herself, will never say this. Do not be deceived by any woman. She doesn't want her ex back. She wants the money that he can spend on her. The prices of Nigerian goods and services are affecting her terribly. grin

This Lady is loaded oo

She has a well thriving Oil and Gas company

Her ex husband set her up very well because She had three kids for Him

This babe is worth hundreds of millions

I don't think money is her problem

Notice she was talking about peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by generalud: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
A cow does not know the value of its tail until it is cut off.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by ImoleNaija: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

So Freestuffs who mentioned ethnicity even when it was not necessary isn't the problem, but a respondent is?

You demons are hypocrites!

Who do the 'bolded' refer to?
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Juju70(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cest normal...
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by odigiri1983(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Exactly

gimakon2:
These women go day treat men anyhow , sometimes e good to allow them taste and see.
After the several ibongi she has acquired from different men , na now her eye clear.

These people go think once man free them, them go get another one outside. πŸ˜‚ Make I no talk. I go like know if the husband accept am back.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by EUGENEINYANG(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
You don share finish abi
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Foodqueen(f): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
The grass is never greener on the other side.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by pansophist(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
The bias of thinking there are lots of options out there.

Lots of people will leave a good relationship because they thought something better is waiting for them outside. Instead of watering their own grass, they imagine that the grass they saw outside watered itself. Until reality sets in.

And when reality sets in, you've probably lost the thing that makes you appealing initially. You become jaded, bruised, with all kinds of emotional baggage, and lack of enthusiasm to build from scratch again.

It's sad that lots of people have to pass through hell themselves before they realize that it exists. Whatever.

10 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Icuib4cu: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by godofuck231: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

ashawoe been de her eyes , na now market wan close she de find nice guy , make she try de streets small fvckboys never finish with her , remain her brain make them fvck am slack
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Oyin2212(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2023
pansophist:
The bias of thinking there are lots of options out there.

Lots of people will leave a good relationship because they thought something better is waiting for them outside. Instead of watering their own grass, they imagine that the grass they saw outside watered itself. Until reality sets in.

And when reality sets in, you've probably lost the thing that makes you appealing initially. You become jaded, bruised, with all kinds of emotional baggage, and lack of enthusiasm to build from scratch again.

It's sad that lots of people have to pass through hell themselves before they realize that it exists. Whatever.
Chief, what will you advise a mother of two to do if her husband abandons her and impregnates another woman in another state and gets married to her. Now he wants them to practice polygamy after betraying the trust but she doesn't want to share her husband?

Kindly drop a reply?
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by PoliteActivist: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Oyin2212:

Chief, what will you advise a mother of two to do if her husband abandons her and impregnates another woman in another state and gets married to her. Now he wants them to practice polygamy after betraying the trust but she doesn't want to share her husband?

Kindly drop a reply?

Here's a better question: what does a man do if he can easily and comfortably maintain more than one woman - and there are many unmarried women looking for quality men like him and one of them treats him better than his wife. Does he keep her secretly as a mistress or persuade his wife to allow second wife?
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by pansophist(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Oyin2212:

Kindly drop a reply?

Situations like this is why it is advisable for women to have a job somehow, and their own money. Then she will have the ability to act in a way that is respectable.

Since the man has checkout by action, then she should do the same. If he is there for the kids, then good, if not, she should take care of the kids alone with all the help she can get.

You can't negotiate from a position of weakness, and if you do, the deal will be a punishment to the weakling than uplifting. Forcing someone into polygamy through the barrel of a gun is not a fair deal.

He should have asked her that before going to impregnate another woman. He is not a good man. So in her case, she will suffer in any path she takes. If she becomes the second wife (in practice she is even if she is the first), the home will be worse that a prison for her.

If she choose to raise the kids alone, she will retain her self respect, the world will respect her, and it's a position of strength. She will only suffer materiallly, physically, but her soul will be at peace, and the burden of conscience will be on him.

I'll advice she go with the second option.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Oyin2212(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
pansophist:

Situations like this is why it is advisable for women to have a job somehow, and their own money. Then she will have the ability to act in a way that is respectable.

Since the man has checkout by action, then she should do the same. If he is there for the kids, then good, if not, she should take care of the kids alone with all the help she can get.

You can't negotiate from a position of weakness, and if you do, the deal will be a punishment to the weakling than uplifting. Forcing someone into polygamy through the barrel of a gun is not a fair deal.

He should have asked her that before going to impregnate another woman. He is not a good man. So in her case, she will suffer in any path she takes. If she becomes the second wife (in practice she is even if she is the first), the home will be worse that a prison for her.

If she choose to raise the kids alone, she will retain her self respect, the world will respect her, and it's a position of strength. She will only suffer materiallly, physically, but her soul will be at peace, and the burden of conscience will be on him.

Thanks for the reply chief. I appreciate.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Samcent: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
pansophist:

I must confess, you are sound in mind and in wisdom.

You are so practical and real in the advice you dish out.

Much respect to you.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by OgaRico(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
This drama/drug queen again?
Until you get to know and seeing this fair demon on a daily that's when you get to know off social media or the media entirely, she is a wicked soul.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by NewDea4: 4:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Lol grin When they finally reach the streets and find out that no man will carry them for head every man just wanna bang that pussy and bounce haha

The ex-husband wey they been dey think say na mumu sef, is only being patient because of his kids! But ladies think men are fools, they start behaving as if there is gold inside their nonsense pussy, hahahahagrin
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Who do the 'bolded' refer to?

The hypocrites, to which you belong.

Hypocrites are demons, and Jesus Christ described them as ''a brood of vipers''

Would you have preferred he called you a brood of vipers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.