Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma (47273 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Kobicove(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Hunger don reset her brain grin
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by sageb: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/

Finally, Caroline Ekanem's eyes have cleared or rather she can see clearly now.
But it's late.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Duru009(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Nothing dey street again oooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by greypencils: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Pele tie! The LovePeddler phase done dey commot your body. Thought you wanted to explore and frolick with small boys. Them don extend your pussy finish that's when you realize nothing beats stability and family.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2023
All of dem are all like dat ....omo d day i see dis carolyn face 2 face omo her eyes alone can make any guyman want to bang her
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by williemichael(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Probabily what you tought was gold has become bronze that is why you want to return back to what you saw as trash which was actually beyond gold to you.

i want to believe that this would serve as an eye opener to others who are still jumping from pillar to post looking for Mr Gold that is already in between their legs.

I pray that as you've finally gotten back to your right senses, may you find favour in the site of God amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Entanglement: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/
your yansh has already produce 3 children,
Why will God give you another man to wreck his life undecided

The one God has given you, you mis handle him and now you are regretting undecided
Women of deluded perception

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by 12345baba(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2023
She wants to eat her cake and have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Dharmie1036(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Awon werey something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by ginggerxy: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That inter-tribal marriages have their own dynamics and should not be a reason to see them differently. If you are married to someone not from your tribe, you may later find out that your different tribes may not be the reason for your break up.

Caroline was married to a Taraba Jukun/Chamba while Ngozi Nwosu was married to a Yoruba, in each case, they did not leave their marriages because of tribal differences with their husbands.

Calm down. O ji shaaro.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
In your own statement they did not divorce because of tribal difference, but as a pig that you're , you still found a way to drag yourself in the mod. Spit on you.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Fearyourcreator: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Go back go give am infection? I swear he get one gal wey I date last year every night for my house I dey bang this lady like crazy Bleep am anyhow styles 2months later this lady told me she was once married and miss her husband even carry the man picture go church me and her even go church go pray make d husband come back grin and I still dey bang her steady I dump her last month when I find my soulmate I will be getting married to my soulmate this year grin
Them go bang your soul mate too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by 43Ronin: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Dem don reformat this one brain with enough BBC. she don dey find her good and boring husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by poweredcom(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Late Tagbo don nak her taya ....Danjuma also chop his own and marry her but the beech no sidon one place.....very beautiful nonsense ...all of dem na d same fish brain dem get

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by VivaNG: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Likely got tired of getting run through like Benin-Ore road, with cute guys with six packs with no future. Wants to run back to safe boring husband when her fertility has declined. Women make worst decisions in their fertile years and they are allowed to by society.

Guess who her worst enemy is right now? ====>younger, firm and fertile girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Bostin(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2023
madridguy:
grin

Day don break.
ilẹ̀ ti mọ

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by emmybobo1: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What's the relevance of the bolded to your points??
Is like the day that idiot fails to mention Igbo in his post is the day trailer will crush him
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2023
When I take time out to write threads on marital issues, babies who are not even mature enough to have boyfriends will be mastbrting on my threads and call me names.

But when they become mature, they usually go back to the same threads o read again.

Many ladies have sent me a PM to thank me for a thread I wrote 10years back.

Experience they say is the best teacher but it is always better to learn from people's experience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by SmartyPants(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What's the relevance of the bolded to your points??

I wanted to ask too.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by blaise26abj(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Slymonster:
This Caroline that still fights her husband side chick's till now. Lol be deceiving yourself. She is still fucking her ex husband till now.

Imagine moving from being the wife to being the side chick . Which kin demotion be that ? This woman has low self esteem and any rich bad guy go capitalize on that to use her because any sensible and serious man will know that with this her stupid statement she will always be tied to the ex-husband and no man wants a woman with divided loyalty .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by prophetfire: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I pray she finds love, peace again and value it as she has promised.

Most men and ladies in marriages should learn from her regret today.

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwosu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.
Don't mind the idiots!!! They always want to prostitute around. After prostituting around and men aren't showing interest in their ageing wares again, they start looking for that good man that invested heavily in them and was always ready to be there for them whom they dumped.
And they're not coming back because they really love him, they're coming back because he's the only option left for them as their aging kpekus is no longer attracting new rentals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by prophetfire: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I pray she finds love, peace again and value it as she has promised.

Most men and ladies in marriages should learn from her regret today.

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwosu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.
. Caroline Danjuma isn't Igbo. Stop writing rubbish. Ekanem is Efik name.
You always find a way to do tribal profiling, but it's your own people that have the highest incidences of babymama and born for house syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by MadamOk(f): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2023
People that divorce never leave their partner easily like that especially if children are involve

Some ladies or guys who break up they don't leave easily like that too,,, this is mostly come in the female gender

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Go back go give am infection? I swear he get one gal wey I date last year every night for my house I dey bang this lady like crazy Bleep am anyhow styles 2months later this lady told me she was once married and miss her husband even carry the man picture go church me and her even go church go pray make d husband come back grin and I still dey bang her steady I dump her last month when I find my soulmate I will be getting married to my soulmate this year grin

Soul mate kill you there. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by davillian(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2023
She has tasted outside
And found out no man can be compared to danjuma and the love he showed her.

I have one that me and my friend begged and did everything to make her stay.
but she left after 4 years she is the one crying and begging to come back.....
We too no gree

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by seunayantokun(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Hope others will learn
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Otasikwe(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2023
May thunderstorm damage dis so foolish things call celebrities, u want to remarry who again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by finallybusy: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2023
According to her stage age, she married at 20 and divorced at 29. She gave the man the best years of her life. I do not see him accepting her unless in a polygamous arrangement. What is with Nigerian women and marriage, anyway, are they afraid to exist on their own? I'm sure Nike Osinowo has a young man playing housegirl for her adopted twins. Strong and independent only on the covers of magazines while spending nights crying for a man of their own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by YoshihideSuga: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Kaytixy:
She don see shege for boys hand

This is the thing. Young boys who are brutal nakademus, but will never take up the financial responsibility of taking care of the children. Or mature men who will drop something, but will not be interested in the lives of the children.

Although, her rant na because Danjuma get money.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Women don't change.

When they are with a man, they start to disrespect him and they start to miss fucking around.

When the man chases them away, after like 5 years, they begin to miss him seriously.

And no matter how kind the new man they are with now is, they go back to Bleep the ex.

If you are tall, a woman will cheat on you with a short man.

If you are rich, she will cheat on you with a church rat.

Women are uncontrollable when they are still not up to 40 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Funflipper: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
The fear of subsidy removal. Shameless bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.