Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma (47267 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by obyno82: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I pray she finds love, peace again and value it as she has promised.

Most men and ladies in marriages should learn from her regret today.

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwosu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.

How is the tribe a subject in this? And who said Caroline is igbo? Her maiden name is Ekanem, you guys should stop all this rubbish abeg, try and sensible in your arguments.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by moneyissweet(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Just like Tiktok, I would like to go back to my ex boyfriend.

Confused people

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by obyno82: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What's the relevance of the bolded to your points??

I really don't understand ooooo. Some people just like to be fantastically stupid

4 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Lanmon(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2023
The light at d end of d tunnel dun dey show
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by leisuretym: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2023
After the boys have finished all the goods in her shop , no market again

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by MamaletASO: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Sapa nah bastard..

Sapa don make am call 'Cow' (Malu) Master..

She don suffer..no free spending anymore...

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Thomasankara(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2023
[/color] madness no dey tire u?[color=#770077]
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by queengift(f): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Go back go give am infection? I swear he get one gal wey I date last year every night for my house I dey bang this lady like crazy Bleep am anyhow styles 2months later this lady told me she was once married and miss her husband even carry the man picture go church me and her even go church go pray make d husband come back grin and I still dey bang her steady I dump her last month when I find my soulmate I will be getting married to my soulmate this year grin

This your lie is just transparent and white.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Billionaire2: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwosu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.

My respect 🫡 Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by kokomilala(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2023
What's The Price Of Love?

Hindsight is a most unreliable judge. Now, with no complications of hindsight she has come to both the realization and maturation that marriage isn't about tussles- something has to give. Be it humility, sacrifice endurance and every other thing.

It's always easy enough to think the grass is greener on the other side; to think there is some dude, babe out there. It's just romantic idealism. Where one is at present is always better...much better than the unknown.

* This woman has always been my crush for the past ten years or so. I think she's beautiful beyond compare. There's something in her eyes that captures my imagination.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Dshocker(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
This format don tey naaa, stop it.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by superCleanworks(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Jogs1900:
Her Bread don dey turn to 3 for #50

Hahahahahahaha.
why are you like this naw. why naw? 🤣
oh my goodness

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by OlawaleBammie: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2023
missyblissy:

For how long will you continue to condone his rubbish. My dear one day you will just explode. If he f up, treat it immediately and if its something that will affect your life, madam bounce so you don't end up dieing of high bp or cardiac arrest because of man

There are good men and women!!!!

Madam, that ur supposed good man will one day Bleep up, and if u re not prepare for it u will mess things up. That is the msg they are passing to u
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Babaken:
if that's the only thing you read in the whole writing that means you have problem upstair.

You would be a slowpoke not to recognize a sentence or phrase that's completely out of phase with the context.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Dshocker(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2023
98% of divorced women wishes they got married again or get back to their ex husband, because apart from financial support, women also need emotional support more.

8 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by fabolouz1(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrs Caroline Danjuma is very humble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by famology(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Eye don clear

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Dshocker:
98% of divorced women wishes they got married again or get back to their ex husband, because apart from financial support, women also need emotional support more.

Men need emotional support more. Men just pretend for optics but first to fall sick and even die from emotional turmoil. Women will let it out by crying and turning for help and support but men will be dying inside until it is too late.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by kenchop: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2023
TOO LATE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFILED. WHEN YOU TELL WOMEN ITS NEVER GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE THEY WON'T HEAR.
NOW ALL THOSE MEN THAT DISTRACTED YOU WHILE U WERE MARRIED HAVE CLEANED YOU OUT AND MOVED ON. NOW YOU REALISE YOU ARE LONELY AND EMPTY. YOU WERE YOUNG & PRETTY YOU THOUGHT U CUD HAVE ANY MAN U WANT.
MEN WILL JUST BLOW U TILL THEY ARE DONE AFTER WHICH THEY JAPA, ESPECIALLY TODAYS MEN WEY NO READY FOR ANY NONSENSE COMMITMENTS.

WOMEN SHUD LEARN, EXCEPT THE SITUATION IN UR HOME IS LIFE THREATENING NEVER LEAVE.

8 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by izonborn098(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
When you are with your husband you believe he is not enough, when u leave his house you will realize his worth. Everybody is managing dont allow anybody to deceive u on social media

8 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by ImoleNaija: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Guy shut up, you meant it as a humble brag. Leave all this trash. The moment I saw that you were the OP of the thread, I immediately knew that you will find a way to link Igbos into it. BTW, Caroline Danjuma used to be Caroline Ekanem before she got married, and according to you guys, the South South are not Igbos so why did you make this statement; "and like Caroline, she was married to a non-Igbo too"

Ya'll secretly hate the South South too and you regard them as Igbo but for the sake of playing politics, you pretend we are different.

For what its worth, that little story of an unknown Ngozi "Nwozu" who was married to a non-Igbo is totally irrelevant to this news. You didn't have to put it there. But because everything has to be a penis measuring contest with you guys, you included it to feel cool about yourself.

We may also choose to point out how a majority of your marriagable daughters are single mothers whom their baby daddies have abandoned. They in-turn abandon the child for their parents and move to another city. I've never met a single adult yoruba lady who isn't a single mother. NEVER.
That speaks volumes of the rot and recklessness in your society, but you won't deal with that, na Igbos be your concern.

O ji shaaro kill you there.

You're eaten up by bitterness & hatred. Sha no go slump over Yoruba matter. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Konjiboii: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Nairaland feminist,it's never too late oh.
No be say una even fine or hold money reach this Danjuma but see her begging and pleading to go back to her cheating husband.
You cannot be around men and be a feminist, the rule of this world would NEVER make it possible. Don't fight nature and embrace your PURPOSE.

5 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by JOemmy(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Paying bills as a single mum have resetted her brains most nigerian girls will go to any length to be married to the danjuma family that controls many oil wells in nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Dshocker(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Men need emotional support more. Men just pretend for optics but first to fall sick and even die from emotional turmoil. Women will let it out by crying and turning for help and support but men will be dying inside until it is too late.

Oga....

Women needs emotional support more.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Successlane: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Well said.

Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Weathered: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Babaken:
if that's the only thing you read in the whole writing that means you have problem upstair.
he has a valid point, you have analphabetism or partial alexia
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Alark(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
donmik:

All advertisers here 're fraudulent.
I speak from experience
You can come to my shop at Alaba international market and get your job done boss...

Not everyone is a scammer.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by RomanGreen: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're one hell of a despicable and deplorable human, I don't care if I get banned but it appears even Nairaland mods are subtly promoting tribalism in this forum otherwise tell me the relevance of bringing Igbo to this post. Try and travel the world small, it's a bigger world beyond tribalism and nepotism. In your small mind, you've made sense with the garbage you posted. Keep it up you hear

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by JOemmy(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What's the relevance of the bolded to your points??

Too many stupid bigots in this forum if they don't find a way to insert igbo or ipob to their comments it won't be complete.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga....

Women needs emotional support more.

Have you been heart broken before sir? You will hardly even admit it sef but in your deepest thoughts and heart, you know that that particular girl means so so much to you that you feel lost and vulnerable without her but you just pretend that all is wellcheesy

The truth is that you are already worsening the problem but if it's a woman, she cries out and gets help. She gets support and recover sooner.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.