Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma (47274 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by obajoey(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
e don clear

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Kunlexity(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Her eyes don clear know.
Hope it's not too late Sha.
Meanwhile,
Get all w3schools offline courses on HTML,CSS, JavaScript,PHP etc & complete video guide on FB ads mastery plus A-Z of Coreldraw graphic design video at Very affordable rate. Chat http:///3Qth7ri or Call 0807 273 1372 for further enquiries.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Kubin: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Sorry oh madam,oga don move on so you can find happiness by licking, that's part of the thing that drive most of you ladies out your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Rechargeam247(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Okay oh.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Wanting to eat your cake and have it!

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Reelmii: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
grin..this gender will never seize to amaze me

4 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by gimakon2(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
These women go day treat men anyhow , sometimes e good to allow them taste and see.
After the several ibongi she has acquired from different men , na now her eye clear.

These people go think once man free them, them go get another one outside. 😂 Make I no talk. I go like know if the husband accept am back.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by BENEAMATA: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Your ex husband be thinking two things now ;

" is caro body still necessary ?"

" am i looking for caro ? yeeba ! "

Then he'll decide that wizkid guy can have her !

4 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Psychopatheko: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
No be one dumb tik toker dey shout I don’t need any man I have money you never see anything you think say to dey handle children na only one of the parent fi carry am even as a man sef you need a woman to take care of your children if them don get small money dey believe say them don arrive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Franzese: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Daughters of Eve, always remorseful after eating plenty forbidden apples.

You can't eat your cake and have it Caro.

Leave Danjuma alone pls.

14 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by QuantAnalyst: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Caroline Danjuma, Tagbo, and Davido

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by bigdammyj: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Go ahead.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Aaron12(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2023
We sell Arone Energy Luminar products like Luminar mini, Luminar pro, Luminar max,
They can power your home appliances like TVs fans, electric stoves, ovens, etc for a whole day.
They can recharge for 4 to 5 hours to reuse them again,
They are affordable and at a cheaper rate.
If you have a doubt over the product, Google the company Arone Energy,
We do waybill for people that live far.
Chat us via this line, +2349159726915
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by crafteck(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2023
simplepee:
Whether we like it or not, we need each other.

As we get older, we understand that family is everything.

This applies to men with money right..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Most feel there is a lot out there, and that stayin in, with what they know n understand is boring, and they chase excitement... Only to find that the excitement comes with heartaches and disappointments..

20 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Realguyman1(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
isabi2lof:
There's no good man out there , all of them are just the same , you just have to pay a deaf ears to somethings in your marriage, if not you won't have peace.
And is there any good woman out there?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by sammuell(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Guy shut up, you meant it as a humble brag. Leave all this trash. The moment I saw that you were the OP of the thread, I immediately knew that you will find a way to link Igbos into it. BTW, Caroline Danjuma used to be Caroline Ekanem before she got married, and according to you guys, the South South are not Igbos so why did you make this statement; "and like Caroline, she was married to a non-Igbo too"

Ya'll secretly hate the South South too and you regard them as Igbo but for the sake of playing politics, you pretend we are different.

For what its worth, that little story of an unknown Ngozi "Nwozu" who was married to a non-Igbo is totally irrelevant to this news. You didn't have to put it there. But because everything has to be a penis measuring contest with you guys, you included it to feel cool about yourself.

We may also choose to point out how a majority of your marriagable daughters are single mothers whom their baby daddies have abandoned. They in-turn abandon the child for their parents and move to another city. I've never met a single adult yoruba lady who isn't a single mother. NEVER.
That speaks volumes of the rot and recklessness in your society, but you won't deal with that, na Igbos be your concern.

Yourself con mess up

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by missyblissy: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Some women divorcing their haubands are valid. When you marry a cheating partner that not only brags about his escapades in your face, disrespect you, doesn't support you in j anyway and never provides for the family, always giving excuses and he's never around to bond with his own kids and ontop of all this nonsense beats you physically and drains you emotionally.

The right thing to do is leave him for the sake of your, kids, your mental health, life and build yourself up again. Since the mature he goat has refused to GROW UP!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by emonis88: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2023
isabi2lof:
There's no good man out there , all of them are just the same , you just have to pay a deaf ears to somethings in your marriage, if not you won't have peace.
There r good men out there, rather it is the women who's heads r filled with fantasies, who refused to see reality end up out of their marriages, the only reason a woman should leave her marriage is if there is domestic violence. Some who ve good husbands r lied to by their unmarried friends, unknown to them those ones r jealous of them, who r married.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by solmusdesigns: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2023
The man go dey laugh

Wetin she find outside she don see

6 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Kubin:
Sorry oh madam,oga don move on so you can find happiness by licking, that's part of the thing that drive most of you ladies out your marriage.
Licking what?
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Meteng: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
This one don collect enough pounding from guys come see say dem no send am asides the chopping wey dem dey chop am, her eyes don clear

10 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Rather no perfect man or woman out there, rather appreciate your own and forgive.
Nothing like being married, as you grow older, you will understand.
I pitied all this gay and lesbian, old age will teach you. You cannot change God's plan.
isabi2lof:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by LAXconfidential(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2023
sammuell:

Yourself con mess up

Drag your dead body out of my mentions.
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by missyblissy: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
isabi2lof:

For how long will you continue to condone his rubbish. My dear one day you will just explode. If he f up, treat it immediately and if its something that will affect your life, madam bounce so you don't end up dieing of high bp or cardiac arrest because of man

There are good men and women!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Thomasankara(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
[/color]it's like she has left those group chats and friends that kept motivating her into stupidity[color=#770077]
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.