Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (32056 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by KingCold: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

what was the point when you weren't existing before? also would animals also be there in afterlife with us?
You weren't existing therefore there wasn't an experience..actually what if we always existed just coming back in different faces and sexes to experience all facets of life? I don't know man, what I strongly believe tho is life doesn't end here , it can't.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Pls how did the transformation of man occur
Anthropology scientific study of human explains the transformation of humans , the study might not give a final conclusion on the matter but we have a solid idea about it and research is still been carried out as technology improves , but your God starts and end with imagination

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.

How do you know it is not psychological - induced by the extreme trauma of dying

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Pootle: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2023
yes that very true....only a fool will think of a life after death. religion breed high level of foolishness especially in third world countries where they looking for shortcut to success

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by paskal16: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2023
He is right
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by frowland(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.

How will you ‘realize’ that it exists? Brain is also part of your soul that will transcend?
I told someone that if one is able to recognize his pastor, wife, and family members then there will be some sort of gossips in the said heaven. If a woman loses her husband and remarry multiple times, when they all go to heaven how will she and her former husbands reconcile?
Those that died old how will they be in heaven? All Doesn’t make any logical sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Khallicopyro: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.
What is "the truth"

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Anthropology scientific study of human explains the transformation of humans , the study might not give a final conclusion on the matter but we have a solid idea about it and research is still been carried out as technology improves , but your God starts and end with imagination

Why is the research inconclusive??....shows how dumb the scientist are..

Pls what us the scientific explanation behind the forming of ur skin, brain, hearts, blood, water, mucus, nails, hairs and so on..??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by 2016easy2017: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Who is Schwarzenegger, that fascist illumination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Elxandre:

So earth is flat abi
only Muslims believe Earth is flat

But we Christian's don't believe man is a worthless being that "evolved" from monkey as championed by the Satanist Freemason

It's a branch of satanism that advocate man is like a worthless creature that keeps "evolving", the advocates are still the ones pushing the lgbtqatyuo "evolving" confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Sermwell:

Have you been there before?
No but a friend of mine once experienced it. Read my modified post
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

good thing you are ready but I'm not in the mood to go back and forth unnecessarily. my answers to your questions is I don't know but the onus is now on you to prove how this proves if there's a god who created us he "definitely" would meet us after we die and all these things you mentioned that happens to us is same in animals too so you're to prove this God would also have animal heaven too where they would also meet God

U don't know how dey formed but u just knew they are functioning in ur body.ok

Now tell me, those scientist that u re following, why haven't they stopped the process of nature??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ayo2008: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

His opinion though
I pray it will not be late for him to know the truth.
Jesus remains the way truth and life.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Dicado:
of course, what do you expect from Hollywood atheists?
Give me God's address make i go check am.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U don't know how dey formed but u just knew they are functioning in ur body.ok

Now tell me, those scientist that u re following, why haven't they stopped the process of nature??
why are you assuming I'm following any scientist?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TruthHurts100: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:

He knows the truth already. Your pastors are fkn liars. If heaven is sweet and they will enjoy there, why are they afraid to die?

They say this earth will be useless, yet those bastards are building houses and buying cars worth billions of Naira from the sweat of their stupid, foolish gullible followers.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2023
ayo2008:

His opinion though
I pray it will not be late for him to know the truth.
Jesus remains the way truth and life.
pray for your family instead, he doesn't need your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

We humans are EXTREMELY LIMITED. if you asked a baby in it's mother's womb if there was an after life from it's mother's womb,since all that baby knows is its mother's womb the baby will say " there is no life outside my mother's womb ". You have to be born to experience life. Perhaps you need to die to see an after life.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by jahsharon: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Please tell us the truth that you know when you left the world the other time
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

Just playing devil's advocate, in that case you have to say that dreams are also real. Why can't this be entirely psychological - like dreams. Why can't this be the type of dream one would have durring extreme trauma of near death. Also, how does this reconcile with reincarnation?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2023
His words doesn't change anything, I wonder what the fuss is all about?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by molbic(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2023
If I die and discover there's no heaven and hell and that Buhari , hellrufy and all Nigerian politicians are not going to suffer for crime against humanity I will commit suicide and come back to earth and start my own atrocities , I mean after avoiding so many nyashes , and other Sweet things of life just to make heaven all to discover that they lied to us

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Why is the research inconclusive??....shows how dumb the scientist are..

Pls what us the scientific explanation behind the forming of ur skin, brain, hearts, blood, water, mucus, nails, hairs and so on..??

Research is inconclusive cause the research is still on going , human knowledge improves and time will come when humans will know better , just like in the stone age humans believed there was a God out there in the sky that creates rain and make it rain , and the same God makes the sun the rise in the morning and takes it down in the evening, and makes darkness to fall and light to shine which are all false

But How a human is formed in the womb is simple knowledge go and do your research
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ayo2008: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
pray for your family instead, he doesn't need your prayers.

He doesn't need mine too.
The world is transient and we can't be here forever.
If you miss Heaven, you won't miss Hell.
Ignorance is not an excuse
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by salvation77177: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2023
His personal opinion, though. But I pray he realizes the truth of existence of heaven before he leaves this world. It's a disaster for anyone to treat the word of God with levity and thinks his own personal opinion is ultimate.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Yinksdavid(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2023
God bless you brother.

Same person said I was disgracing myself but won't respond coz silence is the best response for an ignorant and shallow person.

To add your update. What about those that are aborted( Life starts from when an egg is fertilized), those that experience miscarriages or those that died at birth. Even those that die young and all.

Like is said, everyone is entitled to his belief and I don't think there is right or wrong. In as much as I might not accept the theory provided in the topic, I won't rebut it as well.

What is certain is we will all die and the most important thing is to do good while on earth.

frowland:

How will you ‘realize’ that it exists? Brain is also part of your soul that will transcend?
I told someone that if one is able to recognize his pastor, wife, and family members then there will be some sort of gossips in the said heaven. If a woman loses her husband and remarry multiple times, when they all go to heaven how will she and her former husbands reconcile?
Those that died old how will they be in heaven? All Doesn’t make any logical sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
JESUS CHRIST is The Science Verified Saviour of The World.

Feel Free to Ask me how Jesus is a Scientific Savior. We the Advanced Minded Have All The Answers To Who Jesus Really Is.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
ayo2008:

He doesn't need mine too.
The world is transient and we can't be here forever.
If you miss Heaven, you won't miss Hell.
Ignorance is not an excuse
that's the essence of this thread, wake up kid, heaven is a fantasy. Good bye
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by tekzone: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
This story is not far from the truth. Absent from the body is present with Lord Jesus for born again Christians. Believe that
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Just playing devil's advocate, in that case you have to say that dreams are also real. Why can't this be entirely psychological - like dreams. Why can't this be the type of dream one would have durring extreme trauma of near death. Also, how does this reconcile with reincarnation?
It's not dream. He passed out, not breathing again. Do you pass out when you dream? Continue to confuse yourself
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

why are you assuming I'm following any scientist?

See bro, I am a free thinker like u, I don't go to church and I don't do prayers, I don't attend vigils or prayer meeting cus I don't see the usefulness..

I bliv in "que sera sera, what will be will be"

So every body around me don't leave me to my foolery(as they think)

But one thing I can never joke with is the position of the Supreme(God Almighty), he created everything and make everything be in existence.

I breathe, grow, talk, see, think,
I see nature, wildlife, water, ocean, sea, lands, autumn, atmosphere, mineral resources, oxygen, and many things..

So why will I be stupid not to believe God created them? Why will I be stupid they all evolved from the tin air..?? Noooooo I will never be that stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:
. JESUS CHRIST is The Science Verified Saviour of The World.

Feel Free to Ask me how Jesus is a Scientific Savior. We the Advanced Minded Have All The Answers To Who Jesus Really Is.
Jesus wey no fit cure covid19, you sabi how many pastors and brainwashed followers like you wey covid19 kill. The government lock all of use at home, Even your pastors find a new way to extort una in form of tithe and offerings, dial *234# to pay your tithe.. When are you gonna have sense. Nah this same white folks carry the religion come una country

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" / Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Photos From Fathia Balogun Sister's Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.