Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31975 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Fortune118005:

Spiritual things cannot be comprehended with a physical/carnal mind. Though it is the spiritual that controls the physical but the spiritual is totally different from the physical. A proper understanding between spiritual and physical world will save you a lot of argument on the existence of heaven and hell. Heaven and Hell is real but its spiritual, it cannot and can never be seen physically. Infact, there is no physical geography of the location of heaven and hell. This world is in two faces; physically and spiritually.
A man is a spirit, living in a container called body and have a soul. When a person dies for instance, his spirit leaves his physical body enters into the spiritual world so life ends physically in death. Even if you travel to Pluto physically with a rocket or a spacecraft, you can't see hell fire neither can you see heaven. However, death in the physical world brings you to the realm of the spiritual world where the two worlds- Heaven and Hell exists. Life is beyond science; life is deeply spiritual and it is the spiritual that controls the physical. So this man saying heaven is a fantasy is either joking or deceiving the gullible ones.
Heaven , hell, Jesus, God na tales by moonlight. Go preach to your family, stay off my mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
I like how Christians quote Psalm 14:1 halfway because quoting the full verse would prove their god is the true fool who can't see beyond his imaginary nose.

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

all one needs to prove that verse is stupid is just to show an atheist that does good

atheist president José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica Cordanohas of Uruguay described as "the world's 'humblest' president" due to his austere lifestyle and his donation of around 90 percent of his $12,000 monthly salary to charities that benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs. he lived in a bungalow before during and after his reign, drove one single Volkswagen tortoise car too

The existence of someone like Jose Mujica shows that verse is nonsensical.

I'm assuming only a few Christians have ever even read the full verse but just parrot what they kept hearing

Gosh!!!! Are you this dumb?

Good in that verse must not literally.

Ordinary comprehension you cannot its God you want to Fight.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
What do i think?

Personally, i think he's not far from the truth. There's nothing like hell or heaven, if you die you're done. There's nothing like rapture, no Jesus is coming back and no imaginary angels wan blow trumpet from the sky.

When i was younger they told us God lives in sky above, that satan lives in below, so we used to match satan wella that time 😂😂, don't mind me, they played on my naivety.

Nowadays, thanks to science now we know God doesn't live in the sky, has never lived there, the alien does atleast they have been sighted (Empirical evidence dey to back it up, cos UFO has been sighted several times on earth). The sky beyond also known as the SPACE; alot of activities has been going on there lately, extremely wealthy individuals don dey travel to space 4 vacation(Jeff Bezoz did recently), they're already planning how to take some lucky folks to "Planet MARS". Maybe God relocated who knows. Devil doesn't live below, rather na abundant natural resources full ground.

PS: Don't bother to quote me, i won't read no reply. If you believe otherwise na your headache, im not trying to win no soul, when you die you'll personally find out if there's any.

Spiritual things cannot be comprehended with a physical/carnal mind. Though it is the spiritual that controls the physical but the spiritual is totally different from the physical. A proper understanding between spiritual and physical world will save you a lot of argument on the existence of heaven and hell. Heaven and Hell is real but its spiritual, it cannot and can never be seen physically. Infact, there is no physical geography of the location of heaven and hell. This world is in two faces; physically and spiritually.
A man is a spirit, living in a container called body and have a soul. When a person dies for instance, his spirit leaves his physical body enters into the spiritual world so life ends physically in death. Even if you travel to Pluto physically with a rocket or a spacecraft, you can't see hell fire neither can you see heaven. However, death in the physical world brings you to the realm of the spiritual world where the two worlds- Heaven and Hell exists. Life is beyond science; life is deeply spiritual and it is the spiritual that controls the physical. So this man saying heaven is a fantasy is either joking or deceiving the gullible/ignorant ones.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Gospel2Day: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nothing but the truth

You're bereft of the truth.
Never mind, you will find out the truth when you die.
I pity you.
Why not believe now, and later find out it's truly a 'fantasy'.
Is it not disastrous to doubt now and to later find out to your eternal shock and regrets that Heaven and Hell truly and actually EXIST?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Fortune118005:

A man is a spirit, living in a container called body and have a soul. When a person dies for instance, his spirit leaves his physical body enters into the spiritual world so life ends physically in death. Even if you travel to Pluto physically with a rocket or a spacecraft, you can't see hell fire neither can you see heaven. However, death in the physical world brings you to the realm of the spiritual world where the two worlds- Heaven and Hell exists. Life is beyond science; life is deeply spiritual and it is the spiritual that controls the physical. So this man saying heaven is a fantasy is either joking or deceiving the gullible/ignorant ones.
e be like you wan chop curse this afternoon. Go and preach to your family members

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

You are the ignorant one.
Define atheism.
undecided so it's me that would be taking you through baby steps on what you said you belief

Infact call your scholar if you people even have

for me this is already complicated for you

Bye
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Arnold, I love his movies but this dudes have a way of deceiving the gullible and wannable Athiest.

You can be a high ranking Freemason and occultist and claim you are not sure heaven exist.

Go read morals and Dogmas by Albert pike you would get the picture.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I also think it's just a fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
undecided so it's me that would be taking you through baby steps on what you said you belief

Infact call your scholar if you people even have

for me this is already complicated for you

Bye
Atheism is a greek word that comes from Atheos.
A means without
theos means gods.
An atheist is someone “without gods”.

You are ignorant, yahweh worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
sageb:

Seriously?

Should I tell u that before u know??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

All these are just wishful thinking of a human mind nothing more it's just pure imagination

That is my evidence, now I ask u for the evidence that he doesn't exist u didn't say anything concrete grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Barims(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
oloriooko:
your eye go soon clear but will be too late then
"a fuul says in his heart there is no God'

You are the fool idiot

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Atheism is a greek word that comes from Atheos.
A means without
theos means gods.

You are ignorant, yahweh worshipper.
so my Satanist friend, how is this different from

(One who doesn't believe in God/gods) or (One who doesn't live According to God/gods)
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Heaven and hell is only used to manipulate the masses!

Can anyone here prove heaven and hell exists! 🤔

Atheists/Agnostics and Theists looking to have a healthy and logical discussions.... Kindly hit me up on telegram @slimthehoncho and I'll add you to my WhatsApp group.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
so my Satanist friend, how is this different from

(One who doesn't believe in God) or (One who doesn't live According to God)
You don’t know what “atheism” means.

Yahweh is a god
Allah is a god
Satan is a god
Brahma is a god
Odin is a god

An atheist reject all these gods and more.

You writing it capital “God” does not change anything, you are a yahweh worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

That is my evidence, now I ask u for the evidence that he doesn't exist u didn't say anything concrete grin
You have not given me any evidence that God exist

If you ask me to give you evidence that God doesn't exist , I will simply tell you , I can't see him , I have never seen him or heard him speak, no picture of him nothing of him exist simple and short
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Yahweh is a god
Allah is a god
Satan is a god
Brahma is a god
Odin is a god

An atheist reject all these gods.

You writing it capital “God” does not change anything, you are a yahweh worshipper.
you see how dumb you sound, now back to the topic

Charles Darwin is an athiest but a freemason who accepts a God or gods exist for admittance to the religion of Satan worship
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
you see how dumb you sound, now back to the topic

Charles Darwin is an athiest but a freemason who accepts a God or gods exist for admittance to the religion of Satan worship

Hope you know the opposite of an atheist is a theist?

A satan worshipper is a theist like you.
You are the dumb one, yahweh worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fortune118005:

Everything you said here is nothing but just imagination of the human mind
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Of course as you Trace back to millions of years we know how the transformation of humans occurred but the God you talk about is just imagination you can't see him , you can't hear him he doesn't exist just an imagination of the human mind

Clown.

So you transformed from Ape?

Have you seen evolution occur or you just believed by blind faith.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Tommydare(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
He don die before? Oh, scientists can see yonder!!!
Almiron:
You'll know the truth too, abi you no go leave this world someday. He's not seeking answer, he don already figure out while on earth, na you wey never sure dey look for answers.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by InvertedHammer: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Sighs.

And b4 christainity came did Africans solve there problems?

Sometimes I wonder at the level of IQ most of you have.

What was the achievements of Africa before christainity?
/
1. Crimes were committed with less impunity.

2. Crimes were generally defined without aliases.

3. Everything the Bible teaches were innately held in reverence without extortion.

4. The level of death was less.

5. Slavery was not a commercial venture.

6. When people swore oaths, they were bound by it. Today everyone and their mothers swear by the Bible and believe that it is a joke.

7. People took their cases to God and believed that it would intervene, but today humans are the ones fighting for Jesus and Mohammed.

8. Religion has killed more people than all the world wars combined. Read the Bible alone and add up how many were killed in battles led by Biblical God. Take Egypt for example, God sent Moses to Pharaoh. The same God hardened his heart and used that as an excuse to bring plague to Egypt. So what's the crime of those first born killed?

9. Israel as you know it today didn't exist till 14th May, 1948. The British Kingdom created it out of Palestine through Balfour declaration. So when did all these holy places that they are visiting in Israel magically appear in the present day Israel? Oyibo 's ability to market anything is second to none.

Let's take Nigeria as a case study. There is no evidence that Nigerians are living better than non-Christian nations with all your prayers, fasting and speaking in tongues. You borrow money from Buddhist China for development. You migrate to Islamic countries for business and greener pastures. You run to Judaism Israel for pilgrimage.

I can go on and on about the fantasy called Christianity but make I no pour sand for some people hustle.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tommydare:
He don die before? Oh, scientists can see yonder!!!
dvmbfvck, learn how to read first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Hope you know the opposite of an atheist is a theist?

A satan worshipper is a theist like you.
You are the dumb one, yahweh worshipper.
Now let me repeat this slowly

Charles Darwin is an athiest not theist

Are you clear now, so explain this phenomenon

Perphas if you could only read and comprehend this from the go you won't even be quoting nonsense to speak with me
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Now let me repeat this slowly

Charles Darwin is an athiest not theist

Are you clear now, so explain this phenomenon
A satan worshipper is a theist, a esu worshipper is a theist, a ogun worshipper is a theist, a yahweh worshipper is a theist and then we have atheists that don’t believe in these and any gods.

Listen yahweh worshipper, The thing is unlike theism you can’t believe in science.
You either know it or not, if you are educated you will know how evolution work, you don’t believe scientists.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Abbeytoy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
That's his view, but it's better to believe that heaven exists, work hard to get there and later find out it doesn't exist than to believe it doesn't exist and be taken by surprise when you realize after death that it exists.

That's also right for you to believe whatever you choose to.

At least none of your are wrong.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

So you transformed from Ape?

Have you seen evolution occur or you just believed by blind faith.
Are genetic codes testing DNA etc done by blind faith?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Everything you said here is nothing but just imagination of the human mind
They are rooted in the Bible and the Scriptures cannot be broken.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by remsonik(f): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Heaven is real, I once had a revelation that me and the other Sunday school teachers in my Parish, a holy being fully white drop into our midst when we were holding a meeting after service in church . He took us all up and one of us was dropped and then I knew you have to live right so you can preserve your soul for a good life after death
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

A satan worshipper is a theist, a esu worshipper is a theist.

The thing is unlike theism you can’t believe in science.
You either know it or not, if you are educated you will know how evolution work, you don’t believe scientists.
Again Charles Darwin is an athiest, he doesn't believe in gods/God

He only uses science to further disapprove that God doesn't exist as an athiest

Now stop running from the question and tell me how an athiest can be a Freemason
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Again Charles Darwin is an athiest, he doesn't believe in gods/God

He only uses science to further disapprove that God doesn't exist as an athiest

Now stop running from the question and tell me how an athiest can be a Freemason

I don’t care what charles is.
if you are educated you will know how evolution work, you don’t believe scientists.

Which of the gods did he use science to disprove? Yahweh?

You don’t know what an atheist is, learn that first, if you do you won’t be asking me about freemason.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
I also had that same ideology after reading too much of Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.. grin grin grin

I remember one time arguing with an entire class back in high school, our life sciences teacher had to intervene.
KingCold:
i may not believe heaven in the biblical sense per se, but I genuinely believe there'a an existence after this one because think about it..you live here and you die and what was the point? Ceasing to exist after death defeats the whole point of being alive in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / Tiwa Savage Impostor Allegedly Dupes Lagos Politician / Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.