Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (31985 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

How do you know there is a God out there?
I experienced Him
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I experienced Him
How do you experience God and how do you know that experience is God?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by iamjavadem(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Because you have been there before abi? Bloody fantasy.
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by iamjavadem(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
....and you think it's a spiritual thing instead of science of the brain. Bush man.
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Gmajor(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale
But, there are a lot of people who have claimed to have near death experiences, and their accounts are quite different from that of your friend. Why do you think it's so?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by 1Sharon(f): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Smart man.

Streets made of gold, yeah right.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Gmajor(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
But in the background grin you are Freemason and working for satan

All these athiest need to be stoned for their scam
This is not how logic / science works bro.
You're just engaging in an ad hominem attack
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

How do you experience God and how do you know that experience is God?

I experience Him tru my life despite me bn a chronic sinner.

I don't pray, I don't attend church, I don't fast, I don't belive in pastors, I don't belive in prophecies, but I bliv in God.

I belive would do many things for u even if u don't pray and fast
I belive he won't do some things either even if u kill ursef praying for unnecessary miracle.
He has everything under His control,
He doesn't care about ur feelings, but He care about the plan He has for you.
When He want to elevate u He doesn't care if u re prayerful or not, sinful or not, so far its ur time in His agenda He will do it for u.

He does everything according to His plan and not according to how much or long we can pray.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by lucky4west: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
any body who says heaven and hell is not real is living in a fool's paradise initiated by the devil...the devil is waiting for such individuals to breath their last and face the harsh reality in the after life....there is heaven and there is hell....if you want freedom and pleasure in the presence of the living God after death, accept the Lord Jesus Christ now and accept his offer of free salvation won on the cross...without Jesus Christ eternity in hell with the devil is as sure as you are seeing your physical self right now. dont wait till it is too late to find out and do not follow some atheist who thinks life on earth is all that there is.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
And why do people die??

Why do skin wrinkle at a certain age?

Why do immune system break down at a certain age??

What is the scientific information behind the formation of ur skin??

I am ready for you
And him being able or unable to explain those things will back up your belief in imaginary nonsense?

Go sleep oga, you are not ready for anything as your brain is still underdeveloped undecided
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale
How far omo Peter Obi, e don Tey oh..I think say u don japa sef
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Gmajor:

This is not how logic / science works bro.
You're just engaging in an ad hominem attack
what concern your statement with the fact that Charles Darwin the founder of evolution was Freemason Satanist

The pillar of athiesm was a religious doctrine from satan

You got played

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I don't pray, I don't attend church, I don't fast, I don't belive in pastors, I don't belive in prophecies, but I bliv in God.

I belive he won't do some things either even if u kill ursef praying for unnecessary miracle.
When He want to elevate u He doesn't care if u re prayerful or not, sinful or not, so far its ur time in His agenda He will do it for u.

He does everything according to His plan and not according to how much or long we can pray.
All these are just wishful thinking of a human mind nothing more it's just pure imagination
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Getsaved(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Everlasting regret actually, not moment of regret. Because if a person later find out in the after life that God is real, Jesus Christ is the only way to God through His death and resurrection, Heaven and Hell is real. the regret is forever, there is no coming back to make amend. That was why the young man was turned back by the Angel of God almighty. I have a true life story of man from that same church, he is a son to a dedicated worker of that church for years but he was a bad boy. It was during his NYSC he got a near death experience, he really left his body after he died. He geniunely accepted Jesus Christ and now a young wonderful pastor of the church. He told me his experience himself. So, you guys that are still son and daughters of pastors, ministers, but still do all sorts of evil still inside church, think twice ! Think twice !! Think twice !!! Becarefu what you wish for. Repent and learn to do well.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
And him being able or unable to explain those things will back up your belief in imaginary nonsense?

Go sleep oga, you are not ready for anything as your brain is still underdeveloped undecided

Do u want to be un4tunate in ur life??

Who called dog to a meeting??

I insult u because u insulted me unprovoked.

U must be mæd
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by insabarnur(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
The baby in the mother's belly taught Life ended there coz it got everything it needed to survive from it mother how we adults depends on the earth..

But before it knows, the baby is in another world. Since we're adults here, we are all going into another world (realm) after living here and I can confidently asure you it's not heaven or hell.

As an authority
Heir to the throne of Earth
Next of kin of the most high
A descent of the light bearers
Son to a warrior God
Bloodline of the forgotten creators..

I put it to you that there's Life after we transcend from this material realm.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by DJInfluence: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2023
Anybody that tells you otherwise must have been to heaven or hell and back to be able to talk about it authoritatively. So yeah I agree with him.

Reminds me of the song "people's court part 2" by Mutabaruka. Who know, knows.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
what concern your statement with the fact that Charles Darwin the founder of evolution was Freemason Satanist

The pillar of athiesm was a religious doctrine from satan

You got played
A freemason satanist is a theist like a yahweh or allah worshipper.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sageb: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

Wow!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Do u want to be un4tunate in ur life??

Who called dog to a meeting??

I insult u because u insulted me unprovoked.

U must be mæd
When you bring your ignorance into a public place, things like this will happen. You are like a striped toad who thinks himself a tiger, asking basic kindergarten questions like they can shake the foundation of science grin.

You don't know anything oga, your limited capacity prevents you from noticing your limited capacity. But it's probably not your fault, poor education is the major culprit I suspect.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by finallybusy: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Christians vs atheists no dey move market like before here. Both sides got tired eventually.

When you die, you cease to exist. What were you doing before four years of age? Exactly.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NACE13: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Before Christianity and Islam came to Nigeria. Our ancestors were all traditionalists. So that means our ancestors are in hell since they didn't believe in Christ or Mohammed as at that time, yes?

What happened to those people who died before Christianity or Islam came to Nigeria?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sageb: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Seriously?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by InvertedHammer: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

/

It reminds one of what King Leopold told the early missionaries in his infamous letter in 1883. He told them that taking Christianity to Africa had nothing to do with salvation but a way to indoctrinate and make them subordinates. And that's what we have today. Africans that believe a divine intervention will solve for them those things they can solve for themselves. Do you still wonder why Africa is a shit hole among her peers?

Jesus (a Palestinian Jew) will come down and save them. The same stories they have been hearing for centuries. grin grin Then one wonders why sufferings keep multiplying exponentially with trillions of prayers emanating from Nigeria daily. cool Lazy men and women who failed in their careers saw the Bible as a means to an end, embraced it as a tool to milk baskets of gullible dry. Just as POS is at every corner of the street, churches litter everywhere in Nigeria because word is out that it is a profitable venture. Some morons still believe that their "pastors" care if they go to heaven or hell. Can pastors save themselves first?

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by seunayantokun(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2023
He is an old man now, ... let someone tell him he should he should play the stupidest fool by not preparing for a blissful eternity.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Your friends story na fairy tale

Heven and Hell exist but not how your friend saw it.

Secondly no one goes to heaven or hell immediately after death.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mmuussttii: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

If you don't believe and accept Jesus as your Lord, am sorry.

God has chosen Jesus to lead humans back to him. God will destroy humanity again, and only Jesus can save ...

Hallelujah
Atink say Jesus na God? God wan lead Humans back to God and God still choose God to lead Humans back to himself, Omo I confuse.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

A freemason satanist is a theist like a yahweh or allah worshipper.
lol, you are actually ignorant

A freemason requirement is to first accept there is a God so no athiesm in freemason as you would need to swear to one religion book.

Next Darwin was tasked by freemason (Satan) to create this subset called athiesm with that evolution garbage which is athiesm Foundation

The evolution scam was a precursor to enable the satanists elite tweak man to their next agendas as upgrade to your evolution necessity

This is why Satanist "athiest" are forcing this LGBTqrdst crap down our throats cos it's the next phase of humanity that evolves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by blueAgent(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

It reminds one of what King Leopold told the early missionaries in his infamous letter. He told them that taking Christianity to Africa had nothing to do with salvation but a way to indoctrinate and make them subordinates. And that's what we have today. Africans that believe a divine intervention will solve for them those things they can solve for themselves. Do you still wonder why Africa is a shit hole among her peers?

Jesus (a Palestinian Jew) will come down and save them. The same stories they have been hearing for centuries. grin grin Then one wonders why sufferings keep multiplying exponentially with trillions of prayers emanating from Nigeria daily. cool

/

Sighs.

And b4 christainity came did Africans solve there problems?

Sometimes I wonder at the level of IQ most of you have.

What was the achievements of Africa before christainity?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, you are actually ignorant

A freemason requirement is to first accept there is a God so no athiesm in freemason as you would need to swear to one religion book.

Next Darwin was tasked by freemason (Satan) to create this subset called athiesm with that evolution garbage which is athiesm Foundation

The evolution scam was a precursor to enable the satanists elite tweak man to their next agendas as upgrade to your evolution necessity

This is why Satanist "athiest" are forcing this LGBTqrdst crap down our throats cos it's the next phase of humanity that evolves
You are the ignorant one.
Define atheism.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Spiritual things cannot be comprehended with a physical/carnal mind. Though it is the spiritual that controls the physical but the spiritual is totally different from the physical. A proper understanding between spiritual and physical world will save you a lot of argument on the existence of heaven and hell. Heaven and Hell is real but its spiritual, it cannot and can never be seen physically. Infact, there is no physical geography of the location of heaven and hell. This world is in two faces; physically and spiritually.
A man is a spirit, living in a container called body and have a soul. When a person dies for instance, his spirit leaves his physical body enters into the spiritual world so life ends physically in death. Even if you travel to Pluto physically with a rocket or a spacecraft, you can't see hell fire neither can you see heaven. However, death in the physical world brings you to the realm of the spiritual world where the two worlds- Heaven and Hell exists. Life is beyond science; life is deeply spiritual and it is the spiritual that controls the physical. So this man saying heaven is a fantasy is either joking or deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Fortune118005(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:

Spiritual things cannot be comprehended with a physical/carnal mind. Though it is the spiritual that controls the physical but the spiritual is totally different from the physical. A proper understanding between spiritual and physical world will save you a lot of argument on the existence of heaven and hell. Heaven and Hell is real but its spiritual, it cannot and can never be seen physically. Infact, there is no physical geography of the location of heaven and hell. This world is in two faces; physically and spiritually.
A man is a spirit, living in a container called body and have a soul. When a person dies for instance, his spirit leaves his physical body enters into the spiritual world so life ends physically in death. Even if you travel to Pluto physically with a rocket or a spacecraft, you can't see hell fire neither can you see heaven. However, death in the physical world brings you to the realm of the spiritual world where the two worlds- Heaven and Hell exists. Life is beyond science; life is deeply spiritual and it is the spiritual that controls the physical. So this man saying heaven is a fantasy is either joking or deceiving the gullible ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? / Etisalat Replies Julius Agwu's N100m Suit / Daniel Egwede Transformed Into An Albino (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.