Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (32065 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by victorazy(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I also think it's just a fantasy.

Samantha has been a bad girl. grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by biafranrealson: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.
And you will never know until you are dead.
But which sense organ will let you know after death.
Soul, soul soul
Does soul have any sense organ ?
Bros all na fantasy.
No heaven
No hell
No satan
No god

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Can you show me where i can find God in person? I mean his physical address or documentation in history. No, why its a fantasy. Bye

Am I a real person ? Are you a real person ? They always say RoBots or Bots have taken over the internet. You are extremely real because you have emotional responses and mental responses that a robot of today will not have.

Did you ever met Abraham Lincoln ? What if that story was fake , do we need to see Putin to know if he is alive today.
? Have you ever loved a woman and showed her love yet she did not believe you loved her. You spent your hard earned money on her yet she did not believe. Or you wanted to give everything to a company but because you are Nigerian or from a different tribe they did not believe you. It is very possible to see God Face to Face and Not Believe He is God.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2023
sprints1:
I [i]love this conversation na america lock Una for house because of their evil agenda. Pastors no be the same america they sponsor them. To be honest read the bible from genesis to revelation they did no mention us but ask your pastors they will say we are descendants of isreal the same isreal wey no like black they abhor us now. The same israel wey dey do LGBT now. I wish I knew so many things before I was 30. I for no get problem. So life is very simple if u stick to some necessary procedures not just applying bible stories to your daily life. Was reading daily guide and a portion of that day says pray to God that mulsim buddahaism judaism eyes will be opened to know that Jesus is the only way to life. I just laughed and closed the thing [/i]back.
kindly forward this epistle to ppl wey care to read. Bye
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PoliteActivist: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Poor knowledge of science fuels all these stories. When you have an accident and go into coma, your brain is aware you just had an accident. If you have read or heard stories about the afterlife, your brain cells have likely linked that piece of knowledge with death already. Simple psychology.

So if you're in coma or have a near death experience, and your brain is still active, chances are that it will trigger dreams of the afterlife similar to what you've heard.

Now for the part where he was told to return. Have you ever dreamed and when someone was talking beside you it somehow meddled into your dream in some sort of creative way?
When his body was regaining conciousness, he must have started to pick up signs that people are around him trying to resuscitate him. Thus it interwined with his dream by someone telling him to go back. It's likely he already has heard stories before of Angels sending people back for second chance or something like that. So it formed his dream in that sort of way.

Someone who has never heard of the afterlife before can never have that sort of experience. But hardly is there anyone like that. It doesn't matter whether you believe it strongly or not, once you've heard it, chances are you might experience it.

In other words it could all be confined entirely to the brain just like a dream.
But how do you explain prevalence of 3-year-olds who recount past lives and deaths that check out to match EXACTLY someone who died and how that person died??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:

Am I a real person ? Are you a real person ? They always RoBots have taken over the internet. You are extremely real because you have emotional responses and mental responses that a robot of today will not have.

Did you ever met Abraham Lincoln ? What if that story was fake , do we need to see Putin to know if he is alive today.
? Have you ever loved a woman and showed her love yet she did not believe you loved her. You spent your hard earned money on her yet she did not believe. Or you wanted to give everything to a company but because you are Nigerian or from a different tribe they did not believe you. It is very possible to see God Face to Face and Not Believe He is God.
Im done here, kindly stay off my mention. Bye!!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by biafranrealson: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Soccrates:
For me I don't know whether heaven is real or not but what I am certain about is there is life after death.

New death experience of several people before they died showed them screaming the name of a family member,a beloved friend who died before,or screaming words like,"it's beautiful over there".

Ladies and gentlemen there is life after death.

Honestly speaking at the point in time , one is loosing his sense organs, and memory
He imagined things that are not real
There is no after life.
Till we meet to part no more is just a comforting words for the living.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by PotatoSalad(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Fact: Everyone will leave this world one day. We are all sojourners

Truth: Everyone must make heaven or the lake or fire

No escape path
Return your certificate bro

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Jokerman(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Return your certificate bro

Oh... Is certificate going to follow me when I leave this world??
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ooh, universe made itself?? Wao..

Pls from where did it made itself??
Wait don't go far, earth is also a universe, how did earth made itself pls
Earth is just a planet in the universe of billions of planets in fact 100 billions of planets and like I said humans are still doing their research to improve their knowledge of the universe their research is purely on what can be seen in the physical and tested at least sciences knows the universe exist

Your God can't be seen can't be tested and doesn't exist ,

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by biafranrealson: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

You are deluded
Your friend lost consciousness and experienced acute malaria type of dream
What language did the image he mey spoke ?
Nothing is real in what he said .
If that place is such a beautiful place why dont he die now and go there.?
You what are you waiting for here ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Fantasy abi fantastic .. I think say na only me dey reason am too. undecided no heaven anywhere!it's total bulsh1t! Just mostly deluded , brainwashed.wcked black African want go heaven cheesy...I'm laughing in heavenly esoteric language. grin . that's why dey say live your life' like a mad man .. DON'T GIVE A FU*K WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR SAYS,..so long you don't break the law!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Iykenuwa(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Atheism is a temporal condition, cured after death by reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:
He's just a mere man who can say whatever he likes.

True believers know that heaven exist and only those that believe in the greatest human that ever lived (Jesus Christ) will be made to experience heaven, and see God on the last day
You believe what you don’t know.
And the same way you believe, other followers of other religions also believe their own heaven exists.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Im done here, kindly stay off my mention. Bye!!

You Want To See God Face To Face ? Is that What You Want ? Can you ask to see Elon Musk Face to Face? Can You ask to see Me face To Face. You are Demanding To see God. You cannot Demand To See Elon Musk but you have Turned God into your mate. Show God The same Respect You Give to A Great man and You will Begin to see him. Messi is a Great Footballer But Ronaldo Fans heap scorn on him. How can they see Messi's Greatness when they have blindfolded their eyes with hatred for Messi. I hope slowly you are beginning to understand that What you see starts with Neutrality and the ability to not be biased for or against. Messi can win 20 world cups and Ronaldo fans will.never see his Greatness. You can see God and Still Not Believe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Iykenuwa:
Atheism is a temporal condition, cured after death by reality.
And theism is a permanent condition?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Ubanz: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Abeg, tell them. No be say u talk am.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
What brain/heart is to the human body, is what soul is to the spirit of man.
biafranrealson:

And you will never know until you are dead.
But which sense organ will let you know after death.
Soul, soul soul
Does soul have any sense organ ?
Bros all na fantasy.
No heaven
No hell
No satan
No god
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:

You Want To See God Face To Face ? Is that What You Want ? Can you ask to see Elon Musk Face to Face? Can You ask to see Me face To Face. You are Demanding To see God. You cannot Demand To See Elon Musk but you have Turned God into your mate. Show God The same Respect You Give to A Great man and You will Begin to see him. Messi is a Great Footballer But Ronaldo Fans heap scorn on him. How can they see Messi's Greatness when they have blindfolded their eyes with hatred for Messi. I hope slowly you are beginning to understand that What you see starts with Neutrality and the ability to not be biased for or against. Messi can win 20 world cups and Ronaldo fans will.never see his Greatness. You can see God and Still Not Believe.
None of these people has said or done anything extraordinary or out of the laws of physics.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by naijanaso: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

Which truth? We are just using all these spiritual things the way we carried on from ancestors...the man is absolutely correct! We don't know what happens a after here.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2023
Heaven and hell are the longest running and most successful scams in the world.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by biafranrealson: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
cool

If even doesn't exist, the life and morality doesn't have any meaning and unimportant.

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE WE EXIST BY CHANCE OR MISTAKE...

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THERE'S A CREATED WITHOUT A CREATOR...

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE DO IN THIS LIFE, HOW BAD OR GOOD WE LIVE OURS LIFES, THERE WON'T BE ACCOUNTABILITY...

So Muhammad, Jesus, Buhdah etc will end up in the same state as Adolf Hitler, Leopold III of Belgium etc ?

So who created the creator
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:

What part of stay off mention don't you understand, one more mention mo ma gbe e sepe ni.(I go sweeear for you)
You have been warned!!!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by hopefulLandlord: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale

I have been hit by a speeding bike going against one way. I only looked for moving vehicles on one side of the road cuz I was certain no vehicle would be running the other way. I was wrong and was hit. I lost consciousness for a few minutes and came back. All I knew till today was that I was crossing and suddenly was looking at asphalt facedown, nothing in my being registered anything happening between both times even though they were minutes apart. no flowery images, no entity talking to me, just pure nothing. luckily for me, while I was out there were people that stopped traffic for me and were afraid to even come near me but didn't want me to be ran over either. when I came to and they saw I was not dead they tried dragging me off the road but I told them not to. I walked off that road myself with nobody helping me in any way

does my going blank when hit till I woke up prove there's no life after death? or will you disregard my own experience and chose that of the man in your story because you his own actually fits your narrative?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

None of these people has said or done anything extraordinary or out of the laws of physics.

There is nothing new under the sun. Man is man. The sun, Moon and stars have been here billions of years before humanity

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
kehindemejii:

There is nothing new under the sun. Man is man. The sun, Moon and stars have been here billions of years before humanity

Some theists says the universe is only 6000 years old.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Iykenuwa(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

And theism is a permanent condition?

Only a fo*l believes there is no God
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by OlawaleBammie: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Earth is just a planet in the universe of billions of planets in fact 100 billions of planets and like I said humans are still doing there research to improve their knowledge of the universe there research is purely on what can be seen in the physical and tested at least sciences knows the universe exist

Your God can't be seen can't be tested and doesn't exist ,
A God u see and test humanly with humanly tools is not a God....

The funny thin is that God position doesn't change either u acknowledge him or not, his position is unthreatened grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Iykenuwa:

Only a fo*l believes there is no God
A bigger fool believes and worship any god either christian god called yahweh or muslim god called allah or hindus god called brahma! Or esu worshippers.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by koolaid87: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
All the experts in heaven and afterlife science are the same people that allegedly saw Tinubu losing the election

Hmmm
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
A God u see and test humanly with humanly tools is not a God....

The funny thin is that God position doesn't change either u acknowledge him or not, his position is unthreatened grin grin grin
How do you know there is a God out there?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by kehindemejii: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
What part of stay off mention don't you understand, one more mention mo ma gbe e sepe ni.(I go sweeear for you)
You have been warned!!!

You believe you're swearing will affect me ?Brother, congratulations you are more advanced than you think you are. By saying you will Swear for me shows you still believe in the " Spirituality " of things even though you a trying to see the world through Science. Like I want to touch God to believe.

Believe and Reality are absolutely 2 different sides of the same coin. Because you spend money on a babe does not mean she likes you. We all know this. Belief and Reality.

Bros , I'm gone . Please Kindly Remember i never insulted you. I think you're scared of me because you know I am extremely different. You even take off shirt and are ready for " Ruffu Ruffu " Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike / Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.