Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? (15126 Views)

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by pragmatistm(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKa-hdHAar8

How to easily change your window mosquito net yourself.

Very interesting and informative watch.
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ashley86400: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
See dem
I don’t see any misogynistic comments here criticizing woman after hearing how loving Mum’s can be. . But if na another thread, they’ll find different ways to insult Nigerian women forgetting their mothers, grandmothers, sisters, female cousins are Nigerian women.

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by folake4u(f): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Daddies love their daughters. They're simply the best cool

We're the best, for real.😌

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Cheeryfeet: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Billionaire2:
When my daughter was about 8months old … I never knew how she always figured out I was about to leave for work. She would be turning to look at every direction I followed in the house , the moment I opened door and step out she would start crying … that sound of her cry would ring in my head all day that I couldn’t wait to get back home as soon as possible.
You need to see her excitement when I’m back, she would even reject breast feeding for me to carry her …. A girl child is a Bliss
Don't mention. I have 3.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by seuncyrus(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Micheal56:
Omo Na me Dey emotional pass
See father
Some people father are old now full of regret because they didn't play the fatherly role
Even my father too dey regret
My father always think I won't become somebody because I Dey smoke but he Dey shock today
Sometimes one person can change a whole narrative
My dad no longer look smokers like useless people today

Hope say you don stop to dey smoke sha. Cos it is bad for your health

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Fapemz: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Do you need an inverter or powerbank for laptop, 0806..531,,63.07 whatsapp
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by gigabyte13: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ismael97:
I've never been loved because I don't know what love means at all. I was a posthumous child. Lost my dad when my mum was pregnant. Shortly after birth, I lost my mum. I have no siblings. I lived with relatives who maltreated me so much that I thought they even had issues with my late parents cos I have never seen such dehumanizing treatment before except only in movies. Up till now, I hate people due to the psychological impact of the maltreatment I got from the people I lived with. I like been alone most times because I trust nobody, I can't confide in people because I feel nobody got my back. I was so determined to at least get education for myself and today I am glad I did. However I am still struggling

I love your determination
Please kill the hate in you please
You are a success story already
You are not where you use to be, you have moved and you will get there...
Please kill the hate in you, because of what you have passed through okay

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Lamanii22(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Omooor all my family came through for me during this time, I recently delivered a baby and my family has been helping non-stop ever since this child’s delivery… my mom would bath my baby day and night, my sisters sent over dresses for baby, my brothers sent money… like it’s so overwhelming…. The cooking for the naming they did all of it… I’m like how would I repay them for all of these… am I such a good person….

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by BackFromBalablu: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ismael97:
I've never been loved because I don't know what love means at all. I was a posthumous child. Lost my dad when my mum was pregnant. Shortly after birth, I lost my mum. I have no siblings. I lived with relatives who maltreated me so much that I thought they even had issues with my late parents cos I have never seen such dehumanizing treatment before except only in movies. Up till now, I hate people due to the psychological impact of the maltreatment I got from the people I lived with. I like been alone most times because I trust nobody, I can't confide in people because I feel nobody got my back. I was so determined to at least get education for myself and today I am glad I did. However I am still struggling
Sorry cry
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by BackFromBalablu: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
zedegit:

On colos, on colos.

Person go wake up, compose mumu topic and post. One mod go just push am go front page.

Is this the fuel hike we are talking about
Must you always dwell in frustration undecided
Be happy o. Naija don tay wen em start to dey spoil. Live life the way you can now o. Leave naija and her palava

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ismael97(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
gigabyte13:

I love your determination
Please kill the hate in you please
You are a success story already
You are not where you use to be, you have moved and you will get there...
Please kill the hate in you, because of what you have passed through okay

Thank you so much for these words. They mean a lot to me Sir.. I say a Big Amen to your prayers sir

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ismael97(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Sorry cry

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Maliqcious: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
It plenty Family love tight
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by BackFromBalablu: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
I believe my siblings love me
BUT
My mum and dads love is the biggest.
My mom has donated blood for me when i was almost giving up the ghost in my infancy age caused by cholera from one soya bean powder sold to her from hospital.
Mum always stepping up for me whenever i was in trouble and so many other stuff.
My dad makes me feel like am the only child and we are 4 children, just saying.
My dad used his last card to pay for my acceptance fee into FUTO which they later took back the admission because i had nt yet paid my tuition fee and he kept on acting like there was still money. And i know his balance and am like why is dis man doing dis.
My dad and mom. Whenever i think of their love i get emotional and it pains my cheast.

I LOVE MY PARENTs

10 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
folake4u:

We're the best, for real.😌

I know right... Daddy's favourite. Baby girl for life. 🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by olab059(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

He get one certain time way I broke...for good five months nothing enter my account

Mehnn a full grown up niggar begin return back to my parents apartment especially every evening go dey eat steadily

And the funny thing be say they were ready to feed me even for the rest of my life
And that was when I realised that females have this empathy, sympathy and pity special hormones for thier brother

Mehn!!! I can relate with the bolded. I can't count how many times my sister has helped out when I was going through tough times, even when I was the one that caused the wahala. She will scold me, but she will still be there for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by BackFromBalablu: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ismael97:

Thank you Sir
No one suffers forever. Someday someone will fill your void and you'd never remember your past pains again.
It is well smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Truthsoldier(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Numerous occasions to count
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by 77star: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ismael97(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

No one suffers forever. Someday someone will fill your void and you'd never remember your past pains again.
It is well smiley

Thank u so much Sir. I keep pushing everyday. Just that, at the moment. Things are too too hard with me. I can barely feed
Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by folake4u(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acidosis:

I know right... Daddy's favourite. Baby girl for life. 🤗🤗

For life!!!!😋😊

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Khafsun: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zane2point4:

Fatal means someone died on the spot!’

Pls correct!
It doesn't necessarily mean he died. Others might have died in the accident and he survived, hence, still a fatal accident

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by SeaTrade(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
My mom still checking up on me almost daily like I'm still a child,and we always talk at length.
She knows my every affairs and move ,and we make critical decisions in my life and business together(she's very business savvy anyways).
Bailed me out numerous times when bankruptcy and indebtedness want finish my life some few years ago.
Always gives me courage and second assurance to do something I'm not comfortable with(morale giver).
Rescued me from serious trouble many times and is willing to sacrifice all she worked for in her life to see me grow and stabilise.
The love no be here jarey,I thank the universe for giving me a mother like her,and clearly she's the reason I'm where I am today.
Love you Ngozi.

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
I knew I'm the most loved child even though my parents are always trying to hide it

I remember how many mother would trekk miles to give me food during break time during primary school days

May your soul rest in peace, mom

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Algold: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ismael97:

No matter what be grateful. So many people without parents can't even read and write. See you wordings synthetically and systematically correct. Be grateful for the ones that sent you to school. That's love, return the love

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Algold: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
I normally send some December money to my parents before December, last December I had it bit tough so I could not do it. Early this year I sent some money to my parents separately. They knew It was not normal, that I have to do it to make them happy. Do you know what, they sent times three of what I sent to them and send a text of love💞💞💞. I cried that night till my wife joined me to cry.

12 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Demigod22: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have faint memories of my Dad doting me before his death. However, love, I grew up with my grandmother and she brought me up in love. The fact that she fed me till her dying week when I was in 300 level.

My paternal auntie trained me from primary school to University. The fact that she is a widow, has only one daughter and a hustler but paid my school fee from primary school to University is an immense love.

My immediate elder brother never judged me no matter what. I still remember the Christmas clothes, phones and laptop.

These days, looking at home makes me cry.

Is a house really a home when the people you love are no longer there?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ismael97(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Algold:

No matter what be grateful. So many people without parents can't even read and write. See you wordings synthetically and systematically correct. Be grateful for the ones that sent you to school. That's love, return the love

Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by ebuka10box(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ismael97:
bro sorry bout that ,u sound like a good person though. I'm not a rich guy or wealthy In any way but what can I do to show u we love u ... U tell me

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? by Ismael97(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
ebuka10box:
bro sorry bout that ,u sound like a good person though. I'm not a rich guy or wealthy In any way but what can I do to show u we love u ... U tell me

God!
I so much appreciate you Sir. Honestly, before God and Man, if God can help change my perception about life and help me look at life from a different lense, I would be glad. Psychologically, I am affected. Sir, if you can help or support me with half or quarter of my house rent, I will be extremely joyous please

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage / Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.