Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45473 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BackFromBalablu: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro
GUY! leave that girl and move her shit out of your life. Even the text ain't real to me. She's toying your heart with your mind.

Run! Or else. I'll end up seeing you on tiktok crying breakfast.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BloomingDale(f): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

If you are serious about her, marry her. If not, any girl out there not married should always keep her options open by dating multiple guys.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by occfx: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Yet we have another Young FoooL here.

A foollll wasting his time with a stupid woman... Instead of dude to chop and go, he wants to occupy Nigeria... It's alright. Shey na here we dey

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by StPete: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
I don't know how you guys do it.

The inability to communicate through texts in proper English and poor composition skills turn me off.

How can an adult write without punctuation?

I think the said girl isn't academically or emotionally intelligent.

Oga, English isn't everything. It is your low self esteem that makes you think English is the best thing after sliced bread. The important thing is that you understand what is been communicated. Indians are currently excelling all round the world, they don't know how to properly speak english but when it comes to other areas of life, give them number one.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by sprints1: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Run oo japa she is a sociopath you have to be very careful she is a smart one. I can bet my balls she is dating other guys beneath using you to catch serious cruise. Be wise just play along and monitor her closely not checking her phone. He get ways person for monitor girls.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by olumaxi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Leave the stupid girl and stop acting like a simp......love is a scam.....if u can love someone,u can also love someone else

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by isabi2lof: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mowe on grin
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha
The werey is subtly insulting all of us and the guy is proudly rubbing it on our faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by jite006j: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
The best thing is to dey enjoy the Bleep and forget about putting all your emotions there or calling it a relationship because this na cruise, she is a cruise..don't hurt yourself and yr feeling my brother. Just dey enjoy the Bleep whether she dey with you because once she is out of your house na those other guys get here and them dey Bleep her brains out so have fun and don't call it relationship unless you are a lover boy wey go just dey cry anyhow for all this girl's

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by bentenny(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
You enabled this by easily forgiving her without any sort of laid down 'punishment' as a form of deterrence hence she keeps doing the same thing believing you will let her in every time she messes up!
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by jite006j: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
The best thing is to dey enjoy the nackin and forget about putting all your emotions there or calling it a relationship because this na cruise, she is a cruise..don't hurt yourself and yr feeling my brother. Just dey enjoy the nackin whether she dey with you because once she is out of your house na those other guys get her and them dey nack her brains out so have fun and don't call it relationship unless you are a lover boy wey go just dey cry anyhow for all this girl's
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Benjamin4388(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mehn let her slide..i know it hurt even though you got good intentions but na life for you..since it clear those romeo and juliet fantasy u had are not coming to pass..now to just to dey chop mouth clean..make she continue her movie...but oga simp don change role now..and final note: get to love people on the foundation bcus how they make u feel happy and loved...so when it is withdrawn...it easy for to move on when it is not given..bsyd u no get bad plan for her..so why be depressed..let her be..forget all this epistel...stop to be mumu..na 2023
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?

Pack your load and go grin
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by silverx(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha
Help me ask am jare, who are the rest?
Relationship wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by midps010: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She is a deceit bro. Move far away from her. Always watch her actions not her words to make your decision when dealing with her. Actions always project their true intentions. "Words are a dine a dozens". Enough said
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Allisgud: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
My no 1 question will give answer to the rest
What's ur supportive strength to her,I mean what u bring to the table
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
She she give you a full blown HIV and AIDS, then you will have sense. For now you are still senseless.

yungzed360:

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by kelspinall(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
y"all still bothered by gals and relationship,lols you guys are still in 90's...

last line is something else
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Machinegun91(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
She dump you for another guy very soon, she's definitely gonna get another nice guy that would love her unconditional more than you.

That's the culture of a Nigerian hole

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Finnese001: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common boy

Stop worrying yourself over a woman whereabouts and who calls her and who she hangs out with
If you continue to do that to any woman the they will continue to that shit and even make it worse

Because it makes you look like a weak man

The funny thing is that if you don't care about what women do that is exactly when they start behaving themselves and loving you the more

You're a reeaalll nigga, can I pm you, need some OT
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by yungzed360(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Salowise:
Bro quit that relationship, you'll keep going through this phase over and over again, clearly she's not up to 20 or she's in in early her early 20's. Reason you just can't quit is not because you love her badly, but the cool moments you share together keeps replaying. Just save your mental her and move on, i think you're an introvert.

You're good bro! She's just 19...
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by tuzle(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
My only problem is the fact that she couldn't tell the guy that called her that she was in her bf place but instead said she went out is a red flag for me.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
I will recommend you a book...

Go and look for how to kill someone and hide their body... it will give you a clue what to do..

Don't say I'm psychopath , you asked for advice and I gave you quick one undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Ajsmart(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
She really likes you but she will NEVER be faithful and committed to you on the long run. She has shown you multiple times that she doesn’t respect you enough to be fully committed to you but you keep allowing her back. When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE them!

yungzed360:

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by JayArmaniGozman: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
He's a very SIMPle man grin grin grin

Very annoying right up...…,you're providing for her i'm sure,
The other guys are satisfying her in the OZZA ROOM and yet you cant figure it
out because youre a SIMP grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Popeonah(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
It's normal bro, una fit no marry
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dump her, she is your girlfriend and not your wife.

To avoid unwanted pregnancy, always have sex late in the night, when sperms are sleeping 😌*

Medical advice ni o πŸ™„*

Nobody will teach you this in school 😜
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Munzy14(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She will find another guy, and she will leave you cheesy grin

Women know who to marry when they meet him.

But men are still being boys until they are ready.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by MAMABBQGRRLS: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
@ OP: You need to swallow this πŸ‘‡

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Chetas81(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chased Nigerian women at your own risk πŸ˜‚ I 4uck you I pay you πŸ˜‚ when I need a woman to Married me I will enter Benin Republic because fornications is not allowed in cotonue village

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by tollyboy5(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Lol...

Nigerian guys una too love eeeeeh!
Contrary to what they perceive to be on online, a huge majority of Nigerian guys between the age of 17- 32 are very insecure, and love struck easily. When they are foolish, its actually disgusting, little wonder their age mate in girls at a point jumps far above their age mates eventually.

A peep at romance section we see young men with excruciating low self esteem, so strong that their only defence to a female who is giving them stress is to call her a 'LovePeddler' out of frustration and that's it.

Nigerian girls are straight forward this days.Them no say biological clock dey tick, so they are either for the cash or the marriage.No time for love no go bring money or marriage.

You dey call naija babe ashawo, make e begin pain am about kini Kon? *Rolls eyes*

See this one na, maybe na one Akara babe they give am headache.

For guys wey no no girls wey them dey call Akara Babe, na those girls wey dey use like 4 different showty colour of attach make hair.Their fav that pink and blue. tongue
honestly speaking, i cant agree less with you. Nigeria girls are a bit straight forward these days. Im also straight forward, but being straight forward for a guy is not always good. Ladies love hearing positive stuff.. except if i just want to use my conscience then i will be plain with a lady, anything aside that na to tell sweet lies o! grin make we both enjoy the moment lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / Should I Tell My Husband? / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.