Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45464 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Kellyson1: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
You already know how she is , just used her to pass time till when you find your right partners. Don't break up with her yet till you are ready to move on. Make she dey fool herself for there

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by DrDunamis(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
Brother, break up and move on!!!
If she's not ready to commit, plus when do you intend on getting married to her?
Cos she's sounding like an unserious fellow, a joker.
And you're sounding like you lack self confidence.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Ezyp(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?
Stop simping as simple as that. Move on without looking back

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.