Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45356 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by TheVictorious(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro, you write like an educated person. I think you should respect yourself a lot more.

If I may also ask, what do you really stand to benefit from this association or relationship? What's really at stake for her here?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Maxwell4404(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
This Mumu still dey give the girl money and support, Bro that's the more reason she says she loves you and you're different from the rest Lol
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by frozen70(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

Do you nee to be told that you are not the only one in her life

Or you want us to advice you on what you know that you should do

Follow your heart it will lead you well
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by N3TRAL: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
airsaylongcome
post=123675059:

Inability to communicate through texts in proper English and poor composition skills turn me off.

There's nothing wrong with the sentence in bold.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Hotguy27: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

She is a chronic cheat and will never stop except the other guys do. She will kill you with heart attack if you marry her and she continues to treat you this way.

The only reason she is with you is either you satisfy her well on bed or you spend well on her financially and otherwise.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Olam09(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She want to use ur head.. that's girls antics.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Equitty15(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Problem no too much for this life like this? And my girlfriend here dey complain say why e be say anytime we dey together, no girl/lady dey call me?

Na wa for this life sha

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by highness25(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

If your girl is stressing you, wetin concern us? We de date the girl with you?
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Emperormartin(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
My ex i discarded October 2 years ago is still sending me this kind of text. But no matter how sweet and endearing it is, it'll never move me...

The current one is giving me orgasmic peace

You need to have options and see what you're missing...

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Bukola94: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
your girlfriend is an hot cake. is like she is still young, she wants to explore & doesn't want to respect u. She kept committing & u kept forgiving her. For how long are going to be doing that? she doesn't respect u&doesn't value the relationship like u do. she is only with you for the gains only
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Dancebreaker: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Dude, you left out some vital information. How old are both of you? To see if you can afford to still waste a bit of time.

She might be around 22 years old or thereabout.

What do you both do? What is her socio-economic background?

Look, she probably likes you but she's still sampling around. Relationship is now strictly business or career for some babes. Love ain't got nothing to do with it.

Some babes want a guy to take them out of poverty or seek something specific that you may not be able to fully offer her.
You are probably nice but you can't give her "something" she truly desires.
It's a trade off. If for example she desires a rich guy and finds one who is a tad abusive but meets her material needs, she might stick to him and finally dump you.

For now she always returns to you because she hasn't found that other person. Not to lose out on both ends.

Unless there is something extraordinary about the babe, it might be better to move on. Painful, I know.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by sneak3(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She is not legit, we probably send you and the rest same message. I will assume she's still within the age of 18 to 24. Most of the ladies in the age bracket are still testing waters and enjoying the attentions from the diff corners

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by airsaylongcome: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

There's nothing wrong with the sentence in bold.

Prove it
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Meteng: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ashawo dey her eyes
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro ... people are like spices ... different flavours ... everybody can't be the same ... some book wise ... some street wise ... some woman wise and some mumu when it come to women. You are not woman wise .... until you know the ways of women then you have no business claiming any woman as your gf. Leave her alone before you end up killing yourself over community property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Stanleyucee(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
First learn to control your temper as a man secondly the frequent misunderstanding shows that you both are not compatible is a very big red flag. Thirdly you're just an option.

Now make your decision as a man
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Greystone: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?

Run for your life 🏃‍♂️
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by vikstandon(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha

She is very unoccupied, and isn't productive.

Red flag!
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by TheVictorious(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
From the way I'm seeing you I don't even think quitting the relationship is the main issue here. I can deduce that if you even go into another relationship the same thing will still happen. That girl (and ladies generally) won't do such for someone they respect. For some reason, you don't seem to have any iota of respect for yourself. Do you care to discuss this?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by geezynoni: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
She's for the streets. Just keep as asomu and get another gf
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by AMI3(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro
Don't be. Guide she will come out of it
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Starkz9898(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
She belongs to the street but your feelings wont let you see through her bullshit,convert this girl to nacking alone….Go the street and find yourself another girl.Beside a grown niqqa shouldn’t be in one relationship,the minimum you are to have is two.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Slynation:
Text like this are meant to discourage you...!! "What if she never finds a man like you" means she will forever be weighing her options until she finds someone she presume better than you...

You are different from the rest means she has tested and carried out a full experiment of the rest for her to draw that conclusion... grin

you want the boy , I am sure not a man yet, to go back and fight again demanding to know the rest
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
She ain't your girl she's just your sexual partner and you are her island when the sea is rough remember to use condom before you contract the incurable
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by dalaman: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Oga, your girl is playing games with you. Atop simping and leave her alone.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Saintinoo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
BATified2023:
u are just a mumu, that’s all

Even after clearly seeing she’s not holy u still dey mumu n she dey press your mumu botton, don’t u know u can get someone who will truly appreciate u for who u are

For every stupid girl u meet there’s another good girl around d corner, never settle for bullshit

So you know this and you are supporting APC and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by maticar: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha
LOL

the rest of the boys wey dey call her na
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Bukola94: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Slynation:
Text like this are meant to discourage you...!! "What if she never finds a man like you" means she will forever be weighing her options until she finds someone she presume better than you...

You are different from the rest means she has tested and carried out a full experiment of the rest for her to draw that conclusion... grin

the girl is young and wanted to be wide. the guy is committed, but the girl have a lot of boyfriends & guys still sliding into her DM,is like the girl ponmo is so sweet and the guys don't want to let go.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by GeeM: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
leave her and let her be
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Quebec91(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro, wake up from your slumber and ditch þhat bitch

These girls aint loyal.

I can bet with my left eye that she got up to 20 boyfriend she sends same messages too, same way, one of a kind, cant lose you shiit. Thats their modus operandi
yungzed360:

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BackFromBalablu: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Your love sweet o grin Make u wait small until she don show u the real shege cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.