Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45470 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by tollyboy5(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

GUY! leave that girl and move her shit out of your life. Even the text ain't real to me. She's toying your heart with your mind.

Run! Or else. I'll end up seeing you on tiktok crying breakfast.
that text is enough for me to break up. grin
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by tubolancer(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
You are over twenty years old, why are you doing this to yourself.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BackFromBalablu: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
that text is enough for me to break up. grin
Good. According to one of my pals. Beautiful babes are not yet born grin Them never born your babe. wink
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha
A WHÓRË has many experience...

A girl is a product of her past. It's what other guys have programmed in her she's referring and making comparison to.

IN WHATEVER YOU DO IN THIS LIFE, NEVER MARRY A WHÓRË,YOU CAN DATE AND PASS, BUT DON'T SETTLE FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE LESS.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRË.

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by tollyboy5(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Good. According to one of my pals.
Beautiful babes are not yet born grin
Them never born your babe. wink
dem don born am, na me never see am. cool
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by 12345baba(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
If ur not married to her she is not urs. Stop claiming what's not urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
When it comes to humans, you don't listen to what they say, you look at what they do. All what she wrote in that message is only valid if her actions matches it. Let her fool herself into believing that she is deceiving you, but make it clear that you're not a fool.

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by pansophist(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Male attention should be classified as a kind of addiction, because when a woman have tasted the doses of attention from numerous men, it becomes extremely difficult to unplug and be loyal to one man.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by pansophist(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
As far as I'm concern, all those things she wrote there are lies, to deceive, mislead and keep you securely tighten on her leash, so she can be free to explore and rot away. Lots of women do not sincerely commit to one man, they only do it because men won't accept otherwise.

If she realises that you're a tamed animal, the kind that will treat her exactly as she wants, while she retain the freedom to flirt away without consequences, then you're the perfect man she is looking for.

That doesn't mean you're useful, it only means that with time, when your usefulness ends in her life, she will dump you back to the street. Accepting excesses doesn't brings you respect, it does the opposite.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
. You still dey ask what exactly is the problem? Oga ur woman is cheating. A chronic chest Oga. Only I listed red flags yet u stil dey ask.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by thesmallgod(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
How old are you
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by WhereMyLoud: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Barney dey work you dey do like client for her.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Tidamsel: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
It's obvious you still love her and that's why you keep forgiving her. But take note that your mental sanity is vital.

If she can't be Stable and committed to you, then LET HER GO AND MOVE ON.Yes it will hurt because you still love her, but hey! It's the only way out for your peace of mind.✌🏽 Take it or leave it, "She's toying with your emotions" which is very bad.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by 1phone(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
I was in your shoe few months ago. She would be online 247. Atimes till late night charting her boyfriends. Anytime she visits, calls , video calls from guys to her phone won’t give me breathing space. When I confronted her on several occasions, she frown at me. Telling me “ I should remember I met her on social media” and nothing can anyone do to stop her from using Facebook.

I made up my mind to withdraw all emotional values and that’s how the feelings for her dies. We are just fucking mate this time. Anytime she likes she visit and I give her while am planning for my traditional August.

May God help you

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by KingLennon(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
BATified2023:
u are just a mumu, that’s all

Even after clearly seeing she’s not holy u still dey mumu n she dey press your mumu botton, don’t u know u can get someone who will truly appreciate u for who u are

For every stupid girl u meet there’s another good girl around d corner, never settle for bullshit
Apart from your moniker, every other thing you said here is correct. You are a true son of your father...
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Tidamsel: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
pansophist:
As far as I'm concern, all those things she wrote there are lies, to deceive, mislead and keep you securely tighten on her leash, so she can be free to explore and rot away. Lots of women do not sincerely commit to one man, they only do it because men won't accept otherwise.

If she realises that you're a tamed animal, the kind that will treat her exactly as she wants, while she retain the freedom to flirt away without consequences, then you're the perfect man she is looking for.

That doesn't mean you're useful, it only means that with time, when your usefulness ends in her life, she will dump you back to the street. Accepting excesses doesn't brings you respect, it does the opposite.
Exactly.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by emanobis(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
To be frank here...
It is 💯% possible that she truly loves you, but the excapades of her former life isn't easy to let go of her.
It's either she has been in the trade of hook-up for long or she's also managing another man as a boyfriend apart from you or she's into all of the above.
Call her, possibly take her out to a very cool serene environment and have a heart-2-heart talk with her, and also make it clear to her to make her final decision dt moment or she shld allow you move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Ogechi98: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
After reading the last paragraph, I thought about her body count, like trying to compare it to that of ELU-P in the recently concluded general eleection grin believe me bro she's just trying to manipulate you it's what they do. but if you think am lying, try replacing the word simp in every part of the text she reffered to u as man cool
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Ogechi98: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
After reading the last paragraph, I thought about her body count, like trying to compare it to that of ELU-P in the recently concluded general eleection grin believe me bro she's just trying to manipulate you it's what they do. but if you think am lying, try replacing the word simp in every part of the text she reffered to u as man cool
yungzed360:

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by akube34: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

the way dem go Dey bang this girl ehhhn. Infact dnt call her your girl, call her our girl
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Gentledizzle: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na olosho you dey date. It won't end well, she get your mumu button. Better let her go, before she turn you to woman beater.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by blahc007: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Unless there is something else you are gaining from this relationship, which you didn't include in your story .....cos normally you shouldn't be asking if you should do away with one who lies or not...

Your girl is manipulative....she is using your soft heartedness as a weapon against you..she does her things comfortably, cos she knows you will always forgive and accept her any day time.

It's better to relate with a sincere hook up girl than to relate with a church girl that Lies comfortably.....cos the former will always open her secrets to you, but the later will manipulate you with her innocent and sanctimonious appearance.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Algold: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
My guy, masturbate in condoms drop it where she will see it. Thank me later. The beast in her will comes out and she will tell you her full version of what she is. She be full time ashawo
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ogbe88(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Lol...

Nigerian guys una too love eeeeeh!
Contrary to what they perceive to be on online, a huge majority of Nigerian guys between the age of 17- 32 are very insecure, and love struck easily. When they are foolish, its actually disgusting, little wonder their age mate in girls at a point jumps far above their age mates eventually.

A peep at romance section we see young men with excruciating low self esteem, so strong that their only defence to a female who is giving them stress is to call her a 'LovePeddler' out of frustration and that's it.

Nigerian girls are straight forward this days.Them no say biological clock dey tick, so they are either for the cash or the marriage.No time for love no go bring money or marriage.

You dey call naija babe ashawo, make e begin pain am about kini Kon? *Rolls eyes*

See this one na, maybe na one Akara babe they give am headache.

For guys wey no no girls wey them dey call Akara Babe, na those girls wey dey use like 4 different showty colour of attach make hair.Their fav that pink and blue. tongue
Always talk reasonable. Thank u.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Love56743: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?

The most stupid question, Go do her introduction since you don't know what to do, God has open your eye clearly to know that she belongs to the street, And you are still asking questions
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by DemonSlayer: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She's using your head, and successfully so.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Discharge her, she's not a faithful girlfriend...she will ruin you
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Salowise: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

You're good bro! She's just 19...

I've been in your position before, but the only thing I've been able to gain from this kind of relationship is not
been bothered of letting go of any girl that disrespects me no matter how little it is. Trust me if you get back to her she'll dump you in a way you'll never expect.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Godwinorezi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
She's only coming back to u cux of what she's gaining from you. Once u stop giving her money u go see her true color...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by almarthins(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Awww! Deepen Ur investigation well. You are not the only one, may be she just love you differently. In the end soldier go go.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by buzquet(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
She knows you are weak man, she will continue to manipulate you. You are too forgiving and she will continue to dey take you for a ride👌. Go out there and look for another babe and make sure you toughen up
yungzed360:

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Tzar(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Walahi you should be given the most stupid MAGA of this century and the last one!
You are just being used . As soon as she is done with your simping ass, YOU WILL BE DUMPED BY HER- mark my words!
Stop being a disgrace to your ancestors and dump that lying, manipulative and whoring street rag.
If you have any masculine value, you will know any woman who cannot give you respect , loyalty and submission at a minimum is not worth it. She clearly isn’t giving you any of this. There are better women in abundance out there, but your dumb simping ass won’t see it until the Jezebel irreparably breaks your heart and you take it out on the next innocent good girl you meet.

yungzed360:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / Should I Tell My Husband? / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.