Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,174 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Encounter With A Soothsayer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Soothsayer (2899 Views)

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Karlifate: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
1:
The soothsayer doesn't have a final say over your life. The soothsayer is subject to the spirit inside of him, and the spirit inside of him is subject to the Supreme Being.

Why can't you go directly to the Supreme Being, who is your Creator and lay bare your heart desires before him

2:
As much as it's good to associate with people & have a "friend" or "friends". Be wary of "friends" that knows spiritualist here & there.

When those people have substantial information about your life, they can easily connive with their spiritualist(s) to manipulate, and destroy your life.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Karlifate:

1:
The soothsayer doesn't have a final say over your life. The soothsayer is subject to the spirit inside of him, and the spirit inside of him is subject to the Supreme Being.

Why can't you go directly to the Supreme Being, who is your Creator and lay bare your heart desires before him

2:
As much as it's good to associate with people & have a "friend" or "friends". Be wary of "friends" that knows spiritualist here & there.

When those people have substantial information about your life, they can easily connive with their spiritualist(s) to manipulate, and destroy your life.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Thanks for your advise, sir.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Ikpeabujo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=yrhuhfy113 post=123672179]

Never joke with those who are mediums for the spirit world, whether as prophets or soothsayers, IT CAN HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

So here is what I did, whenever I get a seemingly unfavorable prophecy, I go into fasting and prayer to CANCEL IT. Please how do I contact you about something

SEE, nothing is fixed, nothing is set in stone TILL WE AGREE TO IT BY OUR LAZINESS or IGNORANCE.

I will simply advice you to CANCEL his words and predictions over your life if you do not LIKE THEM.... EVEN GOD GAVE US A CHOICE OF DEATH AND LIFE IN OUR TONGUES.

It is a TASK YOU MUST DO IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY LIFE.....

Some are so powerful that if they don't like your aura or your face, they can CANCEL YOUR DESTINY WITH THIER WORDS, and anything they say is what happens.... NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN BUT BECAUSE SPIRITS HAVE GIVEN THEM DP-AS-I-SAY POWERS.

God made you the PROPHET of your life, you can change God's will, you can REWRITE your stars.... IF YOU HAD CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY I WOULD HAVE SHARED WITH YOU STEPS ON HOW TO DO IT.....

But for now, USE PSALM 126, 115, AND 51 to engage the MERCY OF GOD and cancel every omen on your life due to the grave sin of ABORTION.... then use it daily for your future and YOU WILL SEE HOW SWEET YOUR LIFE WILL BE.

I really need to contact and share some issues with you

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Snowx: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
GraceAndPeace:

The solution is understanding the finished work of Christ on the cross and appropriating it into your life.

The world we are currently living in is inhabited by demons and dark prince's of the air. There is no hiding from them.

Even if you are not bothered by problems A, they would oppress you with problems B and so on. They are vile wicked spirits who love the fact that humans can't see them with their mere eyes. They love their undercover operation so much since it gives them this advantage to bully and kill humans with little or no trace them.

But only one man made a mess of them through his death. Through death this man Jesus rendered them powerless and paraded them for ridicule.

How did Jesus death dethrone these principalities and powers you may ask.

It's simple. God included all of us in the man Jesus, so that when Jesus died, we also would be accounted dead.

Before Jesus, there was one man in whom all the human race were living. This man was Adam. Satan tempted Adam to sin against the living God. And a result Adam fell into sin and came under Satan's power. Since every human born naturally is a seed of Adam, every human was born sinful by nature and a slave of Satan.

The only way out was to end the Adamic race. To shut it down since its only in Adam that Satan and sin reign over man.

Jesus Christ was the last Adam. The last man to come out of a house is always saddled with the responsibility of locking the door.

Jesus was born for only one reason-to die. To put an end to the first race and start a new a race of humans.

When Jesus died on the cross, there went the kingdom of Satan up in flames because Satan can only continue in his dominion if the figure - head continues to live. But when the figure-head dies, he is rendered powerless.

Since death is a transition from one jurisdiction to another and we were all in Christ in death, it means we have all escaped one kingdom for another through his death.

You can't kill a dead person or hurt a dead man. He is dead already.

When Satan comes roaring to get you to fear him, you remind him of his defeat. Tell him, "Satan you can't hurt a dead person. I was once alive in your kingdom but through Christ's death I've escaped your rule. Now I'm alive but not in Adam anymore, I'm alive in Christ. I rebuke you in the name of the Lord Jesus"

I love this God bless you richely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Ikpeabujo post=123682437][/quote]
You can reach out to me via-whatsapp

Zero/nine/one/three/six/eight/zero/four/four/one/one
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by kwaso2: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
I think:
1). If you do nothing, it's a matter of time, u will watch all the soothsayer said happen.

2). I think you should intentionally give ur life to Jesus Christ, sincerely cry to him for Mercy.

3). I think you should seek for restitution to the girl u had hurt, someone or some people (mother and aborted child) may be crying against u in the spirit. Don't let youthfulness deceive u. Sometimes, if someone, esp a woman feels hurt, justly, against you, and she cry out to God(or nature), not to even talk about mentioning ur name to a deity. It usually doesn't go well with the man.

4). On the strength of the effects of mid night prayers, with your mouth, cancel anything that doesn't match with Gods word over ur life, speak what u want to see or happen. Yes, you are also a prophet, according to the bible. Prophesize into ur life/future.

Best

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2023
kwaso2:
I think:
1). If you do nothing, it's a matter of time, u will watch all the soothsayer said happen.

2). I think you should intentionally give ur life to Jesus Christ, sincerely cry to him for Mercy.

3). I think you should seek for restitution to the girl u had hurt, someone or some people (mother and aborted child) may be crying against u in the spirit. Don't let youthfulness deceive u. Sometimes, if someone, esp a woman feels hurt, justly, against you, and she cry out to God(or nature), not to even talk about mentioning ur name to a deity. It usually doesn't go well with the man.

4). On the strength of the effects of mid night prayers, with your mouth, cancel anything that doesn't match with Gods word over ur life, speak what u want to see or happen. Yes, you are also a prophet, according to the bible. Prophesize into ur life/future.

Best
Thanks for your wonderful advise, sir. I think
It's time for me to move closer to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get / Why Do Tall Ladies Feel Superior? / On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.