Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get (2868 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by woodboi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2008
for me i think when i give in for three times and no show i will have to change my gear.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2008
i dont mind chasing but if it gets boring or she starts acting like she's all that then she'll be kissing my ghost
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by bigfather(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2008
The highest na one month and the rest is story ! tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2008
OMO IBO:

i don't mind chasing but if it gets boring or she starts acting like she's all that then she'll be kissing my ghost
lol
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by 4Him(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2008
depends on if she's got what i'm looking for and if she's giving positive signs despite her shakara.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2008
@4Him

What if the shakara extends to two years? cheesy cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by bigfather(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2008
i trust him, he go wait ! hope another person no go dey steal the show while you are waiting endlessly o ! ;d
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2008
stillwater:

@4Him

dnt worry, he'll wait for you,stillwater. you and your shakara got hopes na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by 4Him(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2008
stillwater:

@4Him

When i was younger maybe but now shakara must not pass 6 months.
At some point i'll have to confront her to make a bold choice. We cant be playing cat and mouse for so long.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by bigfather(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2008
and if she nor gree nko ?
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2008
morenike09:

dnt worry, he'll wait for you,stillwater. you and your shakara got hopes na cheesy cheesy cheesy

shakara on the internet, ke? I don't do shakara for faceless people cheesy cheesy.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by software(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2008
3weeks, if no POSITIVE SIGN, THen pick race grin grin grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by outlaws(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2008
cool
There is really no point of waiting. If you really want her you will go for it or some one will snatch her before you and the same apply for the lady. Another lady may snatch the guy and the shakara lady will be like, what happened?
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2008
Men most times i dont have d patience to wait o,Infact i wont even bother 2 scope a grl that will form 4 1 or 2 months,except she has a bf at d time,i can wait stylishly for her,

But max few weeks is ideal for me,though i hate d idea of forming,Grls dnt do it alot nowadays though
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Bblak(f): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2008
Hmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed This is interesting.Watching with keen interest cool wink
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Pepeye(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2008
Depends, if you really love her you will wait for her no matter how long it takes grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by benjamina(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
just keep on asking for one day,she will fall.except if she is the only one on the pipeline,then that is when you will feel it.Just let her be on the the list and be attending to the more pressing ones with full network till her network is ready to come up.We GUYS are great!!!!!
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by 4Him(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
big father:

and if she nor gree nko ?

women never finish my brother.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by efuah(f): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2008
3yrs. . . speaking on behalf on somebody. grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by RDynamite(f): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
Omo Ibo, u not well grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2008
just keep on asking for one day,she will fall.except if she is the only one on the pipeline,then that is when you will feel it.Just let her be on the the list and be attending to the more pressing ones with full network till her network is ready to come up.We GUYS are great!!!!!

Player!
at times some grls deserve it though
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by flyKUDE(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
as for me, its just once, and then am on my way, to better one's(girls! they are never in short supply, i see them everyday cheesy)
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2008

Player!
at times some grls deserve it though
Prayer my crusty feet!!. . angry angry angry angry

Pray because of a girl? hmnnnnnnnnnnnn i see!. . .

well i have waited for almost a year when i was like (age withheld, Still young & foolish)
But for now. . A month at most and if nothin positive comes out of it. . .
Dem plenty. . .after all, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2008
Wont u understand english in Iraq??
I said player not prayer.
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by efuah(f): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2008
tommyex:

Olodo!
too much bombing dey worry im eyes grin

tommy, how far?
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by jkpretty(f): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2008
*** sneezes***
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2008

Olodo!
Lol. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . ski. . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Tot i was seein ''Prayer""
Omo no mind me. . .dem don use missile finish my eyes for iraq!. . . he no easy. . i no no say na player. .
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by McOmo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
why would I tolerate someone forming for me ?

playing hard to get is one thing I hate with all passion  angry

i like ladies who know what they want and go for it  grin
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2008
SLY
cheesy
But really how long u go wait,esp if u manage to love d girl which is a tall order by ur standards cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2008

SLY
cheesy
But really how long u go wait,esp if u manage to love d girl which is a tall order by your standards cheesy

Anything we strong pass banana. . . me i no dey eat am. .
I don't chase them. . . its the other way around. . cool

But just in case. . .3weeks or a month and thats it. . .
I'll just skip to the next big thing cheesy
i don yan u before. . . dem plenty like ekpa for ma end. . cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by tommyex(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2008
I'll just skip to the next big thing

Na only God go save u
i dont want to be lyk u oooooo
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by TheSly: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2008

Na only God go save u
i don't want to be like u oooooo
Yes because u don't have what it takes to be like moi. . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Loving Selfish Or Selfless? / Will You Lie 4 A Cheating Friend? / 10 Golden Rules For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.