Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria (54933 Views)

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Spandau: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hmmmm. It will take a bastard not to see the obvious contradiction in this whole emefiele vs Tinubu/APC saga. What happened go the sponsors of terrorism UAE and others alarmed us about? But see the swiftness and openness with which these entities are following up Emefiele. What about accountant general?

The same selective justice system that allowed subsidy to go but corruption to remain.

Be patient. One step at a time, amigo. One step at a time.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Probity100: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin

You are wrong Bini man. This has absolutely nothing to do with tribalism.

Emefiele inflicted hardship on the masses by stylishly covering his financial evils in CBN using new currencies as tool against rigging.

The week those new currencies were released, the terrorists show a video of countless bundles of the new notes in there hideouts.

Just wait and see as revelations of his heinous acts unwinds in few days.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by imam07: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

When will the Tinubu/APC govt arrest
*Hadi Sirika
*Ali Pantami
*The Grasscutter man, BabaChir Lawal,?etc..

He picks only Emefiele, a Minority Delta Man and Leaves Hausas alone.😒😕

Tinubu is a COWARD abeg. sad
stupid fool. They should leave Emefiele to flee and arrest hadi siraka abi. Your hatred towards tinubu will not let u used your wisdom b4 talking.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by okorogodwin4(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emefiele is a clown he failed to leave Nigeria on time

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by kingriches2005: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by imam07: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
IIGG by Tinubu very sson he go calm down. All na move to fool Nigerians
See this idiot.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by imam07: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kingosytex:
Na which one we go come belief? Just some hours ago, you guys said he wasn't arrested.
u want them to tell u he is with them abi.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Willie2015: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Inflencer212:
You wouldn't flee but defend yourself if you had no hidden agenda. You deserve only the best things in life. Kindly see: www.instagram.com/reel/CtSemKmvq-i/

Thats the best move from Emefele
He should have moved before PMB handed over...
You flee first...
Then arrange some top Niggas to plea with the President
for a soft landing...
U come back with the
the best defence team to thrash out issues...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Banter1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
judatech:
EFCC promised to arrest 9 governors...
1 down
8 to go
I suffer for this man hand
wetin this man do me eh. Em never see anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by davillian(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin
Nothing concern these ones o
If you are not Hausa or Yoruba ,then you are igbo
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by blaise26abj(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Unfortunately he is chilling at home. Its clear it was tinubu who made attempt to arrest him during the campaign season. This is a personal beef
I actually do not care if it is a personal beef as long as he has been removed . In fact I have personal beef with him myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by kinkydude: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Just see the nonsense things he did to our naira, no value, he now painted them bala Blu😠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by beejay85: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okortor:
Power is indeed transient, use it judiciously when bestowed on you, however Emefiele was only following orders of the ex president!
Okay then , let the Ex president come and stand as witness for him in court grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by piyoo91: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shigishege2:
and I can't believe that I have some respect for this guy before thinking he sharp and unbiased. This one is a fake niggar joor
he just spoke the absolute truth without sugar quoting, he is a real nigga
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by drlateef: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
judatech:
EFCC promised to arrest 9 governors...
1 down
8 to go
I suffer for this man hand

Not only you. Most Nigerians suffered and died from his wickedness. I wish I could be allowed to hammer his head before going into DSS custody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by blaise26abj(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
kinkydude:
Just see the nonsense things he did to our naira, no value, he now painted them bala Blu😠
Oga the colours are so confusing . I still mix them up whenever I use cash .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hmmmm. It will take a bastard not to see the obvious contradiction in this whole emefiele vs Tinubu/APC saga. What happened go the sponsors of terrorism UAE and others alarmed us about? But see the swiftness and openness with which these entities are following up Emefiele. What about accountant general?

The same selective justice system that allowed subsidy to go but corruption to remain.

This is a well informed write up devoid of any sentiment. You have stated the obvious
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Blaze14k: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
blaise26abj:

I actually do not care if it is a personal beef as long as he has been removed . In fact I have personal beef with him myself

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no single sense in your post.

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Adesina18111(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stopeet grin grin grin

OldBeer:
Was he dressed like a woman?
I wan check something.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by TheSuperX(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emefi werey 😂 😂
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
seborrhic:
Sahara with trash as usual
Why on earth would emefiele decide to flee using the land borders

Because he would be easily spotted and arrested at the airport. Most wanted people anyways try to escape through the land borders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Muhammad234:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/10/exclusive-suspended-central-bank-governor-emefiele-flown-lagos-abuja-arrested-while
who is fooling who. I will only take Tinubu and the Desk serious if they arrest Buhari too because Emiefele was taking directives from the Sudan vegetable in Daura. So why the witch hunting?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
imam07:
u be idiot. They say d guy was fleeing u Snr here saying what of accountant general. So they should wait till they arrest accountant general before they pick Emefiele. Why are u thinking with your dirty ass.
idiocy meter, be measuring it up and down there.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by seborrhic: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Govonnrr:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is 8
Tutorial is free but i expect you will expect people to pay to open the account
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by UNDFTD: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Muhammad234:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/10/exclusive-suspended-central-bank-governor-emefiele-flown-lagos-abuja-arrested-while

It added that the funds and the vehicles Emefiele had planned to use for his presidential campaign were channelled into the funding of “‘Unknown Gunmen’, ESN and elements of IPOB, a proscribed organisation.”

May Amadioha destroy anyone who is linking IPOB and ESN with the allegation of FRAUD against Mr. Emefiole. We have been funding ESN before Mr. Emefiole's foray into politics. If you guys do NOT have anything to do other than propagate FAKE NEWS and cheap blackmail, then I suggest you go find something else to do with your pathetic and miserable lives. IPOB and ESN have absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Emefiole. As we had warned our Biafran brothers serving the Zoological Republic of Animal Kingdom, Zoogeria, to quit or serve and return in shame. And that's exactly what's about to happen to Mr. Emefiole. He served the zoo and did all the CROOKED deals for the former impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, Presidiot Muhammad B0K0HARI, and NOW they are about to deal with him.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by bonnyhope: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why was he running and where was he running to ?
Karma has finally caught up with him.
Messed up the financial sector with his daft policies.

And what about Buhari...what will happen to him..the chief administrator.....Emefiele was only doing what Buhari asked him to do
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Cooly100: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Probity100:

You are wrong Bini man. This has absolutely nothing to do with tribalism.

Emefiele inflicted hardship on the masses by stylishly covering his financial evils in CBN using new currencies as tool against rigging.

The week those new currencies were released, the terrorists show a video of countless bundles of the new notes in there hideouts.

Just wait and see as revelations of his heinous acts unwinds in few days.

As if Emelife has the power to do all that...

He should have resigned ba if he does not like what he was asked to do?

Just like asking why the VP didn't resign with their bad policies,,

Did you lame man know the hardship the masses endured with closing borders in the south but leaving the ones in the north?

You are a deep bigot sir.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Mhudi: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
At the height of the whole infamous Naira redesign policy, while Nigerians were suffering, Emefiele and former president Buhari became the best of friends. Emefiele acted with the approval of the former president who supported the CBN governor decisions and programmes with his heart, soul and body. To cut long story short, former president Buhari should also be arrested and prosecuted. His atrocities were worse than those of Emefiele.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I removed the curse . Mercy speaks today. You might not be lucky next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.