Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria (54917 Views)

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by boldtruthalways: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
They should arrest Buhari too because everything Emefiele did was authorized by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
emmybobo1:

Poor and terrible logic. You are accused him of sponsoring terrorism because he forwarded funds to Gumi. But these questions begs for answers:

1. Isn't possible that he would have done that by the order of the presidency.

2. Why has Gumi not been arrested? Since according to you he has links to terrorisms, to the extent you are arresting a person who sent him money

Calm down he’s the prime suspect because the money passed through him until he mentions anybody else they’re innocent for now . I don’t want to hear he was only receiving orders he knew the implications he would’ve resigned than allowed himself to be used . Barth Nnaji former minister of power under GEJ resigned to save his reputation. You guys should stop making excuses for him let emifiele call other culprits or else he’ll force the music alone .

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Cooly100: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Allow efcc to conclude their investigation on the Nigeria Air saga.

In your weak mind, you think EFCC will do anything?

Is like saying that we should allow EFCC to investigate Tinubu's bullion van even when they have many petitions.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Quintopia: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Believe me, Emefiele is very good on his job. He took Zenith Bank to heights. What he did as CBN governor was to deliberately crumble Nigeria while empowering IPOB, ESN and Bandits. The man created wealth for himself and his friends using very frivolous policies that were deliberately crafted to induce hardship.

Honestly, it’s incredible.

And Igbos wonder why they’re not trusted to lead the country.

How can a whole central bank governor be funding IPOB and ESN?

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Quintopia: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
boldtruthalways:
They should arrest Buhari too because everything Emefiele did was authorized by Buhari.

Buhari authorised him to give money to IPOB and Unknown Gunmen?

Why would he?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Karnice600: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Throwback:
See the former powerful tyrant that caused immense hardship to Nigerians and refused to obey Supreme Court order on the illegitimacy of the cash reprinting until Buhari denied him.

He was caught trying to escape like a sewage rat.

Power is truly transient.

Talking like a fool.

See the former powerful tyrant that caused immense hardship to Nigerians and refused to obey Supreme Court order on the illegitimacy of the cash reprinting until …

Who is a known tyrant between Buhari and Emefiele?
Who has a reputation for flouting court orders without regard for the rule of law?
Anyone with a brain knew Emefiele was dancing to Buhari’s dictates.
Only in Nigeria, is Justice defined as the punishment of the less influential for the crimes of the powerful.
See as una just turn against am, because Tinubu j decide to use am as first case for witch hunting .
It’s rather unfortunate for most of you APC dunces that your mindset happen to be your greatest curse.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Alliswell248: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

In your weak mind, you think EFCC will do anything?

Is like saying that we should allow EFCC to investigate Tinubu's bullion van even when they have many petitions.

Nothing to investigate about the bullion van.
U can go to court
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
who is fooling who. I will only take Tinubu and the Desk serious if they arrest Buhari too because Emiefele was taking directives from the Sudan vegetable in Daura. So why the witch hunting?

Which yeye orders did any law stops Emifiele from resigning like Barth nnaji did under GEJ when the government wanted to taint his reputation? stop covering nonsense .
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by DaFuhrer(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrniceguy007:
You guys should just release him to we the public, we've all got something to tell! Abeg, if it's just 2hours🙏🙏🙏

The shege wen I see because of dis stupid man policy eeh! I wish I could be left alone to have a word with him

I lost 350k because of him.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
E*no*go*better*for*Emefiele*and*MINISTER*OF*HUMANITARIAL*AFFAIR*AND*DISASTER*MANAGEMENT.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by boldtruthalways: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrniceguy007:
You guys should just release him to we the public, we've all got something to tell! Abeg, if it's just 2hours🙏🙏🙏

The shege wen I see because of dis stupid man policy eeh! I wish I could be left alone to have a word with him
It's Buhari's policy not Emefieles. Face Buhari.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Arabk25: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
If preliminary investigation is done buhari's head will go in for it mark my words
When one finger touches oil is affects the rest buhari will go down with the CBN governor
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by 7upnigeria: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okortor:
Power is indeed transient, use it judiciously when bestowed on you, however Emefiele was only following orders of the ex president!

Lol, because Buhari understands accounting abi. The way some of you think ehn. You're probably a secondary school boy, who knows.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by budget4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
No mind all the hypocrite...When GEJ wan remove subsidy naso protest hit street but PMB n BAT led..
During GEJ at least things no cost.. wasn't it a better time to remove it..
BAT remove now they are claiming is the right time
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by dododawa1: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by dododawa1: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
budget4:
No mind all the hypocrite...When GEJ wan remove subsidy naso protest hit street but PMB n BAT led..
During GEJ at least things no cost.. wasn't it a better time to remove it..
BAT remove now they are claiming is the right time
JONATHAN no get prick,Na T him get bro.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by HitlerWasRight: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okortor:
Power is indeed transient, use it judiciously when bestowed on you, however Emefiele was only following orders of the ex president!

This is lame.

The CBN act gives the CBN governor complete autonomy.

Emefile had the choice to resign his post if he disagreed with the President and cabal breathing down his neck.

No. But instead he chose to reduce his office to that of a stooge.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shigishege2:
and I can't believe that I have some respect for this guy before thinking he is sharp and unbiased. This one is a fake niggar joor
na today😂😂
The guy daft no be here dy shout dammn nigar upandan
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Hespee93: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
OldBeer:
Was he dressed like a woman?
I wan check something.

Alamesia comes to mind.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Àbí ó.. Someone they would have used 1999 Sienna to convey him to Abuja.

Private jet lòun lòun..
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by descartes400: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
I await the sack of the Chief of Defence Staff, Gen Lucky Irabor because he was culpable by providing troops to cover Emefiele on two occasions thereby preventing DSS from carrying out their core duties.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shigishege2:
and I can't believe that I have some respect for this guy before thinking he is sharp and unbiased. This one is a fake niggar joor
you shld indeed be diaappointed in yourself for having respect for that kid.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shigishege2:

He spoke the truth joor....
Na you fake pass!
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Exceed15: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why was he running and where was he running to ?
Karma has finally caught up with him.
Messed up the financial sector with his daft policies.

From whose instructions?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by BABYBULLETIN: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Politics of Nepotism,Tribalism,Religious and Propaganda,..chasing a snake from it tale, instead of the head..Karma is a bitch
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin

To your last paragraph, If Obi was there, there won't be protest and if at all there was any, then, Obi didn't manage the situation as Tinubu did. That settled, we should start looking at how Nigeria will be better again than being sentimental in our judgement. Nigeria's progress should be our focus.

If this report is true, why do you think Emefiele is trying to escape through the land border? If you are not guilty, you have no fear of whatever accusations brought against you. Despite all allegations against him, if you still feel you are justified by all you typed then, you are an enemy of Nigeria. Note that I didn't mention any party or individual but our country, Nigeria.

The economic status of Nigeria was terrible under Emefiele, it was one policy or the other with none ever working. In fact, they all had negative effects more on the economy. The redesign despite being good was not well thought of. Were you happy with the effect of the redesign back then?

Finally, you could be of Benin origin but throw support for anything Ibo even if they never worked for the collective good of Nigeria. Nigeria should be our focus again and we must see her rise again.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Fmghewzy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

A proud Yahoo boy from Edo , a criminal.
Strong Bini origin 💪

Please introduce yourself properly, slowpoke
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Isn't it now obvious that Emefiele's offense is just being Igbo? Only a fool can be deceived by these frivolous charges flying up and down. He's from Delta State Igbo speaking area so what concerns IPOB with him?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by kay29000(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shigishege2:

Super fake niggar. I guess he is an attention who.re, cos the "likes" he has been getting lately has him feeling himself.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by BABYBULLETIN: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
imam07:
u are d most idiot. Emefiele commited crime against all citizens in Nigeria. This your comment is one of d reasons you people can't lead this country. Go and put Aisha as acting cbn gov nah. U this slowpoke. Who challenged Buhari when he was appointing fulanis in all sensitive post. Werey. I will advise u to go protest on d street
you are the biggest Idiot,which arm of government control the Cbn..the executive,who are the executive?The federal government,who are the federal government..The FRN,=President=Buhari ..u guys are dunce..A thief chasing a thief,,..This is Nigeria,The circle continue
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by MOTIONTECH(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Something he should have done when Tinubu won the election
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They think we're all brainless and easily deceived. Imagine NLC suddenly becoming ethnically inclined just because the leader is an Igbo and opposing subsidy like all those before him. It's very sad that Tinubu is showing open hatred for Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.