Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria (54934 Views)

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Fcwilly: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
This now confirmed the high rumours flying that APC government of GMB is the one sponsoring insecurity in Southeast region of the country. I fear who know fear Nigeria politicians
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Tayorshd87: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Buhari did same thing when he entered power too so let Tinubu use his own time we'll even when Jonathan entered he did the same by putting all his favorite from his region .

This is Nigeria it has been like that for years

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Were wan run away after making Nigerians to go through severe pains
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by kelvindj98: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin
Go and smoke your weed. That is the only thing u contribute in this life.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Charly68: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
A clean conscience fears no accusation,let him go and clean himself from all allegations. We know he has gathered too much money to use for presidential campaign..so bold to context even while sitting in the office as CBN governor .. The cabal behind his activities have gone to their den now after pushing him into a terrible pit.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by ABUPHARM(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shigishege2:
and I can't believe that I have some respect for this guy before thinking he is sharp and unbiased. This one is a fake niggar joor
Lol. He's not the real slowormir guy don't be deceived my his antics on here.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by papagiddy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Govonnrr:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is +234703 974 023 8
this guy is scammer telegram Neteller ...Run baby RUN 🏃‍♀️
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hmmmm. It will take a bastard not to see the obvious contradiction in this whole emefiele vs Tinubu/APC saga. What happened go the sponsors of terrorism UAE and others alarmed us about? But see the swiftness and openness with which these entities are following up Emefiele. What about accountant general?

The same selective justice system that allowed subsidy to go but corruption to remain.

Emefiele is now in DSS cage alongside Lamidi Kanu and will be shaken down & if any trace of IPOB/ESN or any other kind of terrorism is linked to him, he is toast.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why was he running if his hands were clean?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Emefiele is now in DSS cage alongside Lamidi Kanu and will be shaken down & if any trace of IPOB/ESN or any other kind of terrorism is linked to him, he is toast.

Quota system product...

Where are these guys today...have they been rehabilitated back to the society as usual...?

Boko Haram: FG uncovers 96 sponsors

THE Federal Government says it has uncovered 96 companies and individuals sponsoring Boko Haram and other terrorists in the country.

Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed who disclosed this at a press briefing in Abuja, said the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) has compiled a list of 96 financiers of terrorism, as well as 424 associates and supporters of the financiers.

The NFIU also unmasked 123 companies and 33 bureaux de change linked with terrorism in the country.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/boko-haram-fg-uncovers-96-sponsors/

Which court were these people taken?

Are they with DSS?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by KORLAR(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Emefiele’s warrant of arrest had been issued before Tinubu’s admin.

Is the new nigga competent or not?

Obi said he’d remove subsidy.

This your ranting get comma, any other issue dey?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by simfrost90210: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why was he running and where was he running to ?
Karma has finally caught up with him.
Messed up the financial sector with his daft policies.

BAT's turn is surely on the way!
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by achillesfoot(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

. Don't be weary by what others are saying... You hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by yemi1504: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
yinkus6750:

You can say that again! The failed cashless policy is on our minds.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Throwback:
See the former powerful tyrant that caused immense hardship to Nigerians and refused to obey Supreme Court order on the illegitimacy of the cash reprinting until Buhari denied him.

He was caught trying to escape like a sewage rat.

Power is truly transient.

You can say that again! He did as if he was God during the cashless policy crisis so bad he was even ready to disobey the Supreme Court ruling that brought succour to the citizens until the President then denied him. I can't and won't forget that.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by yemi1504: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Amayabor1:
DSS wanted to arrest him but the military provided protection for him. That is to show you how Buhari's government was a free for all. No direction or leadership from the former president. May we never witness his type again!

AMEN!
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by yemi1504: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
wink2015:
Emefiele don dey COLLECT !

He brought so much suffering to a lot of ordinary Nigerians.

Emefiele failed Naira policy is still causing so much pain till date.

Funnily, those new notes that were scarce and was only sprayed in parties then are now available to any Dick and Harry without any stress. We thank the Supreme Court for that.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by yemi1504: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
blaise26abj:

Oga the colours are so confusing . I still mix them up whenever I use cash .

Hmmmmm
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by imam07: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
you are the biggest Idiot,which arm of government control the Cbn..the executive,who are the executive?The federal government,who are the federal government..The FRN,=President=Buhari ..u guys are dunce..A thief chasing a thief,,..This is Nigeria,The circle continue
sit down there. U think they will link all these fraud to Buhari. Buhari is wise that is wise he did not change cbn gov since on set. Dey look like mumu
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by emmybobo1: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

Calm down he’s the prime suspect because the money passed through him until he mentions anybody else they’re innocent for now . I don’t want to hear he was only receiving orders he knew the implications he would’ve resigned than allowed himself to be used . Barth Nnaji former minister of power under GEJ resigned to save his reputation. You guys should stop making excuses for him let emifiele call other culprits or else he’ll force the music alone .
What of Gumi that has been identified as terrorist enabler? Why not arrest. To be honest Gumi has more information than Emefiele.

I have come to realise that Nigeria youths are terrible uneducated. This maybe due to sub standard secondary schools proliferation from early 90s. They really cannot think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
yinkus6750:

Don't mind the bufoon. I was just watching him since.

I knew this would happen hence he tried out for president to protect himself that's the only person that can save him.

He's done for.

Though he may get soft landing if the fellows he cooked for decide to save his head and if the president is inclined to listen.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Very low IQ displayed here.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Go and die with your rhetoric of spite. Your opinion is useless.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by obotematics: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nirasal hmmm they never gave me a loan but gave one female who used it to jappa.
May Almighty God forgive una
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
OldBeer:
Was he dressed like a woman?
I wan check something.

Like the fleeing commander-in-chief ?
It seems to be a tradition with them.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okortor:
Power is indeed transient, use it judiciously when bestowed on you, however Emefiele was only following orders of the ex president!

So the president ordered him to finance terrorism, engage in round tripping, money laundering, flagrantly disobey Suprême court judgment, etc ?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hmmmm. It will take a bastard not to see the obvious contradiction in this whole emefiele vs Tinubu/APC saga. What happened go the sponsors of terrorism UAE and others alarmed us about? But see the swiftness and openness with which these entities are following up Emefiele. What about accountant general?

The same selective justice system that allowed subsidy to go but corruption to remain.

Senseless trash.
Under whose watch did those happened ? No sense at all or just mischief ?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Will buhari be arrested too?

Go and ask DSS.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Senseless trash.
Under whose watch did those happened ? No sense at all or just mischief ?
a huge piece of malformed organic compound you are.
If not, did emefiele do anything under Tinubu?

If the goats can go after him for his actions under Buhari why not go after the other terrorist sponsors as alarmed by UAE and UK?

You a piece organic error.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Blaze14k: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Go and ask DSS.

Lol see dem
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Miracle Center Product.

Whataboutism did not save Cownu.

It will not save Emefailure either….and going by his reported links with the Taliban, he might’ve been the head of those 96 terrorism financiers in your report.

Cooly100:

Quota system product...

Where are these guys today...have they been rehabilitated back to the society as usual...?

Boko Haram: FG uncovers 96 sponsors

THE Federal Government says it has uncovered 96 companies and individuals sponsoring Boko Haram and other terrorists in the country.

Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed who disclosed this at a press briefing in Abuja, said the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) has compiled a list of 96 financiers of terrorism, as well as 424 associates and supporters of the financiers.

The NFIU also unmasked 123 companies and 33 bureaux de change linked with terrorism in the country.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/boko-haram-fg-uncovers-96-sponsors/

Which court were these people taken?

Are they with DSS?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Go and die with your rhetoric of spite. Your opinion is useless.

Yet you responded to a ‘useless’ opinion. Must’ve struck a nerve.

Your comeuppance is just starting.

Emefailure Otilo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.