Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria (54929 Views)

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Yet you responded to a ‘useless’ opinion. Must’ve struck a nerve.

Your comeuppance is just starting.

Emefailure Otilo.
spiteful creatures lose their senses truing to express their innate nature.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by seunodediranivy: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
God you're just too powerful, thank You for making power to be transient, mighty emefiele is submerged, the spirits of those that were killed during the obnoxious naira design would not allow you and your supporters to rest and be set freed.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Him don enter, but why was Gumi not arrested for hobnobbing with terrorists?
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Raf4: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin

The same Aisha that was a middle level mgr with Diamond Bank, but was hurriedly elevated and immediately made a Deputy Gov @ cbn.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
emmybobo1:

What of Gumi that has been identified as terrorist enabler? Why not arrest. To be honest Gumi has more information than Emefiele.

I have come to realise that Nigeria youths are terrible uneducated. This maybe due to sub standard secondary schools proliferation from early 90s. They really cannot think

Identified as a terrorist enabler By who? the court of law ? or by speculations? Same way Gumi is advocating for terrorist and government to have a round table Is the same way ohaneze and other prominent Igbos are advocating for Kanu a known terrorist why has federal government not arrested ohaneze Group ?
Gumi has not come out to claim he’s a terrorist so no one can hold him accountable by law . No matter how intelligent you claim to be if you reason with emotions it’ll make you look stupid.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by emmybobo1: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
anonymous1759:

Identified as a terrorist enabler By who? the court of law ? or by speculations? Same way Gumi is advocating for terrorist and government to have a round table Is the same way ohaneze and other prominent Igbos are advocating for Kanu a known terrorist why has federal government not arrested ohaneze Group ?
Gumi has not come out to claim he’s a terrorist so no one can hold him accountable by law . No matter how intelligent you claim to be if you reason with emotions it’ll make you look stupid.
But in the original post the said fund Emefiele sent was to Gumi, so if Gumi is not a tetrorist why arrest Emefiele
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by HRMK: 1:25am On Jun 11, 2023
NEMESIS!!
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by greatestdestiny: 4:07am On Jun 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Believe me, Emefiele is very good on his job. He took Zenith Bank to heights. What he did as CBN governor was to deliberately crumble Nigeria while empowering IPOB, ESN and Bandits. The man created wealth for himself and his friends using very frivolous policies that were deliberately crafted to induce hardship.

Jesus Christ! The heart of men is indeed desperately wicked! The scriptures is complete!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2023
emmybobo1:

But in the original post the said fund Emefiele sent was to Gumi, so if Gumi is not a tetrorist why arrest Emefiele

Like I said earlier don’t use emotions to analyze things. Everything up there are mere allegations he’s not convicted yet . He’s called to answer up questions regarding to government suspicions on his transaction and handling of office.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by emmybobo1: 7:56am On Jun 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

Like I said earlier don’t use emotions to analyze things. Everything up there are mere allegations he’s not convicted yet . He’s called to answer up questions regarding to government suspicions on his transaction and handling of office.
This emotion you guys always taunt, sometimes I do wonder whether you lots know the meaning of it. Always using it out of contest
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2023
I don catch am ...

Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2023
emmybobo1:

This emotion you guys always taunt, sometimes I do wonder whether you lots know the meaning of it. Always using it out of contest

I’m out using it out of context . I don’t know how long you’ve been on NL or social media space but if you read people’s reactions to some news you’ll see what I’m talking about. Eg when the judges stroke out Obi’s prayer’s pertaining some Obi’s requests which Obi’s lawyers failed to remind the court giving valid reasons his supporters are already insulting the judges despite seeing valid reasons because they support Obi only few of them took the setback in good faith That’s classical example . Without any objections Emifiele needed to answer some questions.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by emmybobo1: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

I’m out using it out of context . I don’t know how long you’ve been on NL or social media space but if you read people’s reactions to some news you’ll see what I’m talking about. Eg when the judges stroke out Obi’s prayer’s pertaining some Obi’s requests which Obi’s lawyers failed to remind the court giving valid reasons his supporters are already insulting the judges despite seeing valid reasons because they support Obi only few of them took the setback in good faith That’s classical example . Without any objections Emifiele needed to answer some questions.
I don't know what you are actually talking about. That some supporters of Obi chose to kick against what the judge said has nothing to do with terrorism or what I am discussing with you.

My question still remains why has Gumi not been invited for questioning. This is a reasonable question and you call it emotion.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
the embattled CBN governor was fleeing Nigeria through the land border in Lagos when he was arrested by the DSS.

Lolzzzz he knew what was coming for him, land border kee
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2023
emmybobo1:

I don't know what you are actually talking about. That some supporters of Obi chose to kick against what the judge said has nothing to do with terrorism or what I am discussing with you.

My question still remains why has Gumi not been invited for questioning. This is a reasonable question and you call it emotion.

I’ve answered you . The same reason why Ohaneze and other prominent igbos who support Nnamdi Kanu’s and ipob negotiations with government does not make them culpable in the eyes of the law until they come out openly to support ipob atrocities.

I’m not exonerating Gumi but he hasn’t come out openly to say I support bandits he only stressed that communication can Win the war rather fighting and wasting resources which do not make him guiltily of any offense .
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by emmybobo1: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

I’ve answered you . The same reason why Ohaneze and other prominent igbos who support Nnamdi Kanu’s and ipob negotiations with government does not make them culpable in the eyes of the law until they come out openly to support ipob atrocities.

I’m not exonerating Gumi but he hasn’t come out openly to say I support bandits he only stressed that communication can Win the war rather fighting and wasting resources which do not make him guiltily of any offense .
But Emefiele became culpable for sending money to a man who is not culpable.

But I hope you are okay, because you normally veer off from the topic. IPOB, ohaneze bla blah. Is ohaneze dss? Like I said you don't measure for intellectual engagement, you are just a an ignorant dumbo wielding phone
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
emmybobo1:

But Emefiele became culpable for sending money to a man who is not culpable.

But I hope you are okay, because you normally veer off from the topic. IPOB, ohaneze bla blah. Is ohaneze dss? Like I said you don't measure for intellectual engagement, you are just a an ignorant dumbo wielding phone

Your IQ is — you were just hasty to type thrash where did I say I Ipob or ohaneze are DSS? thought I was having an intelligent convo with an intelligent person but I was all way wrong . Why was Dasuki arrested and prosecuted during GEJ’s era ? Money from his office were distributed for suspicious reasons which he’d to answer for. Emifiele falls in that category he has to answer all the allegations given to him government needs explanation. He’s still a suspect until he clears himself but being emotional and Dump always will make you type thrash to justify rubbish .

I’m yet to see new naira note which made Them shut the economy and led people to their untimely death .
Your likes will throw jibe at other people that they love their oppressors and you’re here fighting for Emifiele who did worse just feb here you’re clothed with hypocrisy.
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin
It is better to wail out than to develope high BP
Re: Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria by lildush(m): 4:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Guy is foolish.. y use Lagos airport wen trying to escape? What happened to Cameron borders? Tru Adamawa state? Anyway karma is a bitch. U can't avoid it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond" / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.