Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC (94615 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Ellasure: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
she has every right and reasons to be allowed to do according to her hearts desires.

she is fully matured and also experienced enough to mind her home.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by papagiddy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
For real??
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Mikelangelo: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stories...as if the vice president cannot get her if he really wants. Leave talk, except he doesn't know she exists but if he knows and he really wants her, mehn they can start something jaree without her knowing.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Mayeldah(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
A terrorist sponsor's wife for that matter

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by wellmax(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
This news had been debunked as false na since last week. Why is it on front page
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Incognito9: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make unah drop the ADC name, I want to toast her tongue
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by phemmie06(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmmm. This woman has given us a definition of whom her husband (VP) is but what we would be told in the future would be she won't have time for herself which could delay her from getting married if she become her ADC

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Vinnie2000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
so much for all this women supporting women

Don't mind them. undecided

Dat's why I hardly take Feminists serious.😕

Women Naturally hate themselves!

They see eachother as competition.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by integridad: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thoughtful
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by toujurs: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chief commandant Boko Haram could wife her.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by ogaemma: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Women and fear of lose.
I don't blame her, she knows the man called Shettima.
Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by malikombi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But I thought in Islam religion and core Hausa/Fulani tradition, the man (Mai Gida) is permitted to marry as many wives as he could take care of..... Why is Nana Shettima feeling insecured?
It's a choice. Not compulsory

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by iluvdonjazzy: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
All those ones dey jealous for Africa o.

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by letitrainnow(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na her choice
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by greggng: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
ecolime:
Wise woman

Better to be safe than sorry cheesy

There is nothing wise about her action . Most women have fish brain.. look at it from this angle ..if the husband wants this lady ...he can still send for her ...They can even do it secretly ...As far as I am concern it would ve being a clever idea to have her with me 24/7 ...

2 Likes

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by ogaemma: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Women and fear of lose.
I don't blame her, she knows the VP more than we on social media.
Prevention is better than cure.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stale news, posted one-week after
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by deyplay: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Wetin Woman do woman??

Abi she get Nice figure like Eniola Badmus??
So Eniola can be used as a sample of a nice figure. A former miss orobo. That means anything is possible to him that believes
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by tobenuel(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vp's wife knows better na, make una rest
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by flokii: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Muslim religion allows their men marry up to 4 wives and even more in cases where they can cater for their needs. So madam Shettima knows what she is doing.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Where is her hijab grin mask her beauty na,cover her with hood grin so that ya husband no go look am fall. Shekinahgrin
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Earnmoreprofit(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vp wife quickly run
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by ceejay80s(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
simfrost90210:
Why una too dey update news wey don pass?

This is stale news ... Over 72 hours old sef!
Nairaland, una big pass dis gbesee nah!

🙄🙄
This is the first time I am hearing it so it new news to me, e no suppose be immediate news
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Soulifting: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ow about us thinking commitments are usually less for single girls compared with married.
So she wants someone that will be dedicated and focused, not one that will be easily distracted by relationships and many other single stuff things
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Mainnews: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Odumodu Blvck Blast Davido For Calling Burna Boy A New Cat in The Music Industry

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itfWkL1Y6b0
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by iluvdonjazzy: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
dre11:
Why VP’s wife, Nana Shettima, insisted on choice of Police ADC

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-vps-wife-nana-shettima-insisted-on-choice-of-police-adc/
true true she fine
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Aunty no want distractions from anywhere grin
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by complexstuffs(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But I thought in Islam religion and core Hausa/Fulani tradition, the man (Mai Gida) is permitted to marry as many wives as he could take care of..... Why is Nana Shettima feeling insecured?

If only you could read

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Allisgud: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
She sabi her husband well, shettima go knack her

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by saintol(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
The woman who sees the future. Hahaha
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by izubext007: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
she just prevent her husband from some goodies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.