Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC (94619 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by delishpot: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
As Bubu take reject office of first lady.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But I thought in Islam religion and core Hausa/Fulani tradition, the man (Mai Gida) is permitted to marry as many wives as he could take care of..... Why is Nana Shettima feeling insecured?

She is trying to protect the Police Orderly from randy Alhaji who may end up using and dumping her.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by simfrost90210: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
ceejay80s:

This is the first time I am hearing it so it new news to me, e no suppose be immediate news

Roger that.. You're the boss😎👍
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Unelected with no official position or duties but wants to dictate. Na wa for waya.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Oluromantic: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
I kinda like this scenerio. I'm not a bad belle but the fact that something can prove that beauty is not everything and that womanhood is not all about beauty gladens my heart. Some women have revolted against their men because of beauty and make up. The amount of money some women spend on make up alone will make you marvel. When the men they are making up for approach them, they'll still kill his morale with shakara. It's good to make open that some things are deeper to consider than beauty
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by adeblow(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But I thought in Islam religion and core Hausa/Fulani tradition, the man (Mai Gida) is permitted to marry as many wives as he could take care of..... Why is Nana Shettima feeling insecured?
Even if they are permitted, the wives still get jealous
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
When your beauty becomes a liability to you
The world no balance
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Jayhome24: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:

You wicked wallahi the thing wey no reach Nana to chop belle full na hin you wan this pretty babe to come dey share with her? Haba, have mercy na bikonu.

But the babe is pretty I swear. Her beauty can confuse man. Me I'm even confused already just seen her picture.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by stevups(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. No be her fault say... She fine pass madam. cheesy

Madam was once a beautiful lady
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is it a crime that the lady is beautiful and single? Maybe they should send a lady that looks like Edo Governor!
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by sharone21(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oluromantic:
I kinda like this scenerio. I'm not a bad belle but the fact that something can prove that beauty is not everything and that womanhood is not all about beauty gladens my heart. Some women have revolted against their men because of beauty and make up. The amount of money some women spend on make up alone will make you marvel. When the men they are making up for approach them, they'll still kill his morale with shakara. It's good to make open that some things are deeper to consider than beauty

Lol..... Abeg, their make up is selective of men oooo, better ones NOT any type that will still waste their time since he may not be ready yet.

I thought Madam's husband no dey smile, always looking stern, thought he would be too disciplined for fine girls?
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Trustyourself: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
She is afraid of her husband grin
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by phemmyfour: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. No be her fault say... She fine pass madam. cheesy
it's now a curse to be beautiful grin
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

See wetin she do madam

grin grin grin
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by oloyedewaris(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Why are you soo dumb, did shetimma wants to marry her
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by fabolouz1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Doesn't she trust her hubby or what?
I doubt the veracity of both versions anyway.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by JasonScoolari: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
hopexter:

insecure ?? So because her husband is Hot, she should invite the ants to feast on him?

Would you say the same if she was your mother?
Put your own mother in the illustration.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by JasonScoolari: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Why are you soo dumb, did shetimma wants to marry her
Don't mistake me for your Dad please.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Worlddetector12: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's her choice, when it's your turn you make yours
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by isabi2lof: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
She's wise at least she no go use her hand marry 2nd wife for her husband grin

If na me sef , I go do the same thing, no be me go find side chick give you .
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by isabi2lof: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
Muslim religion allows their men marry up to 4 wives and even more in cases where they can cater for their needs. So madam Shettima knows what she is doing.

Must she be the one to give her husband a 2nd wife , the husband should look for more wives by himself. All of you are now against her decision, if anything happens, you guys will still be the one to bash her , that she use her own very hand to give her husband a wife .

Even the poor ones among them, are marrying up to 10 wives , everything boils down on self control and discipline.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by MeineMutter: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don’t blame her, if what is written here is true.

How many of you castigating her can allow a heavily built, with ripped abdomen man be your maiguard with your pretty naive wife akwaysyat home while you go out to hustle?
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Ayobeck(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
Her choice, her problem

Remember the scene that happen in south Africa where commissioner for education was impregnated
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tradman:
but Shetima ugly sha
Men talk in powers u dey talk ugly. The bannies when this man done use not date oo are way out of ur league undecided
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by jimb(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Wetin Woman do woman??

Abi she get Nice figure like Eniola Badmus??

badmus get nice figure.. if I sound you eeh
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by GABRIEL6036: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
The lady looks like buhari undecided grin grin .... Check wella, bad luck Warning! 😁😁😁
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by oloyedewaris(m): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Don't mistake me for your Dad please.

Nobody is mistaken anyone here, I said you're too dumb,
You and your obsession with Islam
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Newness2019: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2023
dre11:
Why VP’s wife, Nana Shettima, insisted on choice of Police ADC

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-vps-wife-nana-shettima-insisted-on-choice-of-police-adc/

THIS DISCRIMATION AGAINST BEAUTY. SHE DID NOT MAKE HERSELF.
IT IS NOT RIGHT.
SHE SHOULD BE SENT TO AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Karnice600: 2:00am On Jun 11, 2023
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-vps-wife-nana-shettima-insisted-on-choice-of-police-adc/

Illiteracy now runs Nigeria, full scale. The moment you embrace APC, you brain virtually falls off and give up its usefulness to your stomach. That’s when you hear terms like ‘educated morons’. It’s not a tribally derived term. I’m afraid it’s a scientific one.
Look at Keyamo as a specimen. Even his family know this wasn’t what his mother actually gave birth to.
Veeery stupid set.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Mickykarim: 2:44am On Jun 11, 2023
dre11:

INCREDIBLE!
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Dshocker(m): 4:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Emotional insecurity vs physical insecurity 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.