Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC (94618 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by okoroemeka(m): 4:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. No be her fault say... She fine pass madam. cheesy
madam has done the worst,this fracas will definitely raise ogas curiosity to know the pretty girl very well,it has already backfired,oga maybe already nacking the baby by now
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by JaneYave(f): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2023
God don use her like this to make this lady trend. Wetin she go achieve now go pass to dey follow human being upandan. Beautiful lady officer, you rock!
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Parachoko: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But I thought in Islam religion and core Hausa/Fulani tradition, the man (Mai Gida) is permitted to marry as many wives as he could take care of..... Why is Nana Shettima feeling insecured?
Shettima is not Hausa neither is he a Fulani
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by MrAmbrose(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. No be her fault say... She fine pass madam. cheesy

Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Vulcan24(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2023
All i read 8s select select select , I was hoping the security expert has something meaningful to say!
Political appointed police
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by JasonScoolari: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Nobody is mistaken anyone here, I said you're too dumb,
You and your obsession with Islam
You're still mistaking me for your father.

Where is the Obsession here if you're not a daft unintelligent fellow?
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by slowice(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2023
She definitely knows something about her husband's that we don't. This isn't the first time this is happening.

Shettima deek is always hot grin
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Jakama90(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
She is a beautiful woman, I must confess.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Breastfeed: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But I thought in Islam religion and core Hausa/Fulani tradition, the man (Mai Gida) is permitted to marry as many wives as he could take care of..... Why is Nana Shettima feeling insecured?
good question
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by letonB(f): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Remember someone's PA that took over her husband in the past? Madam VP abeg follow your mind. The same tongues wagging now will be the ones to pass bugs.
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by eedhrisademola(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
dre11:
Why VP’s wife, Nana Shettima, insisted on choice of Police ADC

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-vps-wife-nana-shettima-insisted-on-choice-of-police-adc/
OK!
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Bonapart(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:
that religion na clownish
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Mohisah: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Does it mean she won't be jealous? Islam preaches that a man can marry upto four wives, but not every lady may accept that.... A single can dethrone u... She can't be trusted, in her opinion. In the North, someone of her age has a husband. It proves smth strange if u cross 25+ without a suitor
Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Yankiss(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:
This one will take over oga's front seat and remove her as first lady. Garrit?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC by Thomasankara(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
[/color]just hear ursef,u mean a whole vp hasn't seen it all,across all races? See whatever the matter these people are not being sincere,there is more to the issue than meet the eyes[color=#770077]
kettykin:
This is insecurity but it will avoid stories that touch the heart. Does it mean she won't find a decent posting because of her beauty, beauty has suddenly become a liability instead of an asset. Maybe marriage will help her go far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.