Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67355 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by simfrost90210: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ọmọ eeeeeh, dis one off me ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by GloriousGbola: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:
Instead of cooking.

She should have just

created her own record

by picking beans for the entire duration.

Beans picking record grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Guestlander: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

What a comment! The record is there for anyone who is interested to attempt to break it. Others held the record before Hilda why is it wrong for others to attempt to break Hilda's record?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:
Instead of cooking.

She should have just

created her own record

by picking beans for the entire duration.

Same record Hilda broke? Oh! You never knew someone else was holding that record before?

Why didn’t you tell Hilda to create her own record?

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by nnamdi640: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVILDiaykQ

Nigerians in shock, as the the Ekiti-based chef, who is trying to break Chef Hilda Baci's unofficial Guinness World Record, for longest cooking by an individual, turned off her gas to pick beans.

Chef Dammy who cooked for over 20 hours, turned off her cooking gas to pick beans before going offline last night.

In the viral video shared on Saturday morning, social media users slammed the chef for turning her gas off to pick out beans that she wants to cook.

A tweep, Dami Dami, wrote in Pidgin English, “You wan break cooking record you dey off gas for 1hr to pick beans. Who no wise na hin fasting dey stress true true.”

Another tweep, Mr. Dapsyn, wrote, “Una no see another record break again than cooking ni? Anyways, Aunty Dami I hear say you off gas to cook pick beans.”

“Why did you buy all the beans Adefemi questioned.

DAMI, however, wrote, “I heard Bacii never get certified yet If God wanna shame you people make Guinness acknowledge and certified this one before her coz I don’t know why people trying to downplay those guys efforts, picking beans ain’t part of the cooking process?”

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1667483390138806275
Hahahaha!!! Afonjas self
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Lilymax(f): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stop saying what you dont know and stop demeaning people.
She worked hard and planned for 5 years to break that record, why are Nigerians so judgemental and narrow minded.

You should be ashamed of yourself

Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Mrfeel: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.
They said her pastor was the one that encouraged her to break Hilda's record to the glory of God that Hilda is not a decent girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by simfrost90210: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Padipadi:
Bad publicity. The girl id trying. She has the right to compete.

She tried sha...
Her 20 hours is already wasted and has to start afresh.. She should have done her background checks properly, getting adequately prepared in all aspects before venturing into this quest and moreover, she disrespected the efforts of Hilda, knowing fully well she's not been certified and approved yet.. That's not record-breaking attempt.. That's simply hatred.. For Warri, dem dey call am, "bad belle" 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by GambaOsaka: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
All these people speaking ill of this girl are so dumb. So just because they’re from the same country , she shouldn’t do something about her life. Life’s journey is individual, nobody send you. Anybody who indulges in sentiments in life wouldn’t achieve anything meaningful. Your mates will be flying high , you will be doing ‘what will people say’, my guy , you will eat the bone when everyone else have finished the meat.

Carry on girl, I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Pimine: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mariah, records are meant to be broken. Doesn't matter if it lasts for a second, a week or even 10 decades. There's nothing to be emotional about here.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by 1972xy: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Haaaa, this one na real Obidient. No wasting of gas while picking beans ,she has forgotten that she needs to keep boiling the water before she pour the beans on it.
Obidient no de spend money and she wan break record.
Same is Obi himself. He no spend money and he wan rule Naija.
Ozuoooo.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Weedhustler: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Yoruba and beans...I know say she must cook beans

Make them go find better work do

baci uptill now never get recognition from Guiness

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then

You must be a real nigga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by fantastic1: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret
Yansh and Breast also made her stand for the period she stood cooking right? You see a girl doing well and your insecure little ass can’t fathom how a girl can be that resilient and you still found a way to say it is because she is a prostitute. Is it olosho business she was doing when she cooked in the eyes of the world to break the record? Can you even work straight for 48hours? Little man

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Lama70(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

I think it shows lack of common sense on her part and those sponsoring or advising her. They are a bunch of uncultured people without a shred of conscience.

Why turn it to a sudden competition? Isn't there any other thing to do? Same with business in Nigeria. If you place a table outside your house today and put anything on it for sale, you will be shocked the following week to find everybody in the vicinity doing same.

Shey na curse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
The record is easy to break, she for just cook soup and pound same yam for one week. You see, not hard to break. lol

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by dyera(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Why must she put herself in Baci's shoes
Why should she stop her hustle cause it will offend you friends and lovers of Baci
Abeg free the lass
If Baci vex make she start 150hrs

The problem with Africans is that they usually hustle without using their brain and go on to spoil their neighbor's hustle. And the end result is widespread hardship.

I am sure I don't need to tell you that the reason the India lady held the record for four years was not because no cook in India could break the record.

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
finallybusy:
If she fails, at least she attempted.

Nairalanders are truly bingos to believe juggling a ball will aid someone's survival in a jungle over knowing how to cook. Why won't someone believe only JSS 2 boys visit this forum from such reasoning?

She picked the wrong task. Or, she picked this task too early.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gas is expensive.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pimine:

Mariah, records are meant to be broken. Doesn't matter if it lasts for a second, a week or even 10 decades. There's nothing to be emotional about here.

It is just shameful. I'm even ashamed of her as a fellow citizen

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Was she suppose to turn on the gas while picking beans, or cook the beans without picking .

Those that are talking have no idea about what happens in the kitchen.

Someone who should be commended for saving energy in a world where global warming is becoming a threat!
Someone who should be rebuked for not waiting for recent champion to be crowned before contributing her own portion to the "global warming". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Kukutenla: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
dyera:

The problem with Africans is that they usually hustle without using their brain and go on to spoil their neighbor's hustle. And the end result is widespread hardship.

I am sure I don't need to tell you that the reason the India lady held the record for four years was not because no cook in India could break the record.
But rather no other Indian really cared.
Nigerians made it a big deal. Even the state governor showed up there while the President commended the efforts on Twitter. Don't be surprised others decided to try their luck as well.
In the case of India, no governor, nor their prime minister turn the whole thing to a circus.
That's the difference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Smartikc(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Village people 😂🤣

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na scope she dey use na. Before beans go done at least 4hrs. All na strategy 😂😂
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
olasaad:
Hilda says she plan for 5 years. And you, you don't even plan for 5 weeks shocked she will soon start begging for money to continue

The begging has started already...

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by wiseworld: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
🤣🤣
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by NOwazobia: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
I think she was just after the attention after all.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by wiseworld: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

That’s Hilda secret

🤣🤣
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Olatara(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians don't like supporting the poor except a rich man or woman is supporting the person.

If Sanwo-olu support this girls, every hypocrite and opportunist will crawl out of their nests.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
SisterAnn:
Seeing is believing. Post the picture of your man kpekus here or adonbilivit

get into his dm please.

I don't want to see another man's dick...

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is it against the rules for her to turn off her gas cooker?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by iampeterben(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
I wish her all the best
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Guinness cooking record don red for chef Dami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.