Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . (5473 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by isalegan2: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
Nyme:

She still needs you otherwise what's your number still doing in her phone? All dat story abt calling her cousin "RAY" is pretense. Wait n see if she won't call again.

It's a catch-22. If you delete the number, you won't make the mistake of calling them; but if you still have the number saved with their name, you can quickly recognize the caller when they call you.

Anyway, considering all the information provided by the OP, sounds like the Ex still wants to stay in touch.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by daviesmania(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2012
U're now her cousin Ray! No more cainin,
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by otodeluxe(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2012
Guy don't dull. If υ̲̣̥ r still interested in her, just invite her to ur place and bed her. Trust me she still loves you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Definition For Sexy? / 15 Most Outrageous Sex Records / Wish nairalanders happy new year here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.